Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,408 members, 7,901,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:35 AM

Sanusi Denies Presidential Ambition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Denies Presidential Ambition (6705 Views)

#FreeEse:Emir Sanusi Denies Malicious Lies That Said He Refused To Help #freeese / I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Denies Presidential Ambition by luc26(f): 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2012
Passing by oooooooo
Re: Sanusi Denies Presidential Ambition by free2ryhme: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2012
wetin una want make the man talk before grin grin grin
Re: Sanusi Denies Presidential Ambition by klax(m): 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2012
Sanusi Lamido is a liar a big Lair indeed I just wonder how can a liar like this become Nigeria CBN Gov. in the first palce. I know Sanusi is up to something by all his stupid policies since he emerged as "CBN wolf". He is the worst CBN Gov. in the history of Nigeria he is a bloody nuisance and a bloody "Educated Virus".

This is why I said CPC is not a party for Nigeria. CPC will be best party in a country like Somalia, Afghanistan, Yemen, Suda, Iran, Iran, Pakistan because everything and everybody around that party are purely "Anti-Civilization" " Anti Humanity" Anti Economic" "Anti Democracy" "Anti Freedom". For the fact that Sanusi is one of the big wig in a sadist party like CPC this party will always fail and would not rule this country.

Sanusi has already anger Nigeria already and CPC is banking on him for presidency its a total failure as a matter of fact PDP will rule for long because with Buhari/Sanusi it will not go anywhere, these two men are nothing but a "VIRUS AND PURELY NIGERIA NIGHTMARE" I mean no show than failure for sure.

Sanusi plan doea not stop at introduction of N5,000 note this animal still has more anti-economic plans on ground he and his gangs of Nigeria Nightmare have concluded what they want to do BUT today is not the right time to say much on that but soon we will hear another issue rise again in connection with this so called "Nigeria virus called sanusi".

Let CPC pick Sanusi its good at least that will make the the demonic PDP to carry on ruling as long as they want because I know either heaven fall or not CPC is not the party to unsit PDP from Aso Rock it will never happen this is the truth.
Re: Sanusi Denies Presidential Ambition by blaqoracle: 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2012
muyenmuyen: Bastard, pomposity,nonsense who will vote 4 him.if check this very well he be among the sponsor of BokoHaram
at least sanusi is not like the coward, ojukwu who ran away from the heat of battle into exile, only to come back to receive his full entitlement
Re: Sanusi Denies Presidential Ambition by privateman: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2012
Haha...
Re: Sanusi Denies Presidential Ambition by Pukkah: 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2012
Jarus: When I saw that story yesterday I dismissed it as just another fabrication planted into the media to discredit SLS, but it wasn't that easy to dismiss because that's not the first time SLS will be linked with presidential ambition in the media.

Of course, I know SLS is a hard-sell, not because he isn't good for the job but because 1, he is a controversial personality 2, the myth of religious/ethnic bigotry hangs on his neck. Of course, he knows he is not popular, even in the north(and frankly doesnt care about popularity. Even at the height of his popularity in 2009 or early 2010, I remember him responding to a newspaper interviewer that asked him whether he will be interested in presidency later, that he was not interested, and emirship of Kano is his ultimate ambition.

But beyond that, the SLS I know wont engage in partisan politics. He prefers to be a critic, as he has always been since university days. He is too impatient and uncompromising to be involved in partisan politics. He will just scatter anything. At least I know he wont give bribe.

Buhari remains the North's most popular politician, all the Sanusis and El-Rufais of this world may not even win a guber election even in their home states.

Your synopsis is right except for one or two things. Sanusi loves, courts, and relishes controversy. He's neither calm nor cool-headed. He is known to take very rash decisions in a hurry only to regret or reverse them later, of course with adverse consequences. He's rude and very brash and does not possess the tact or wisdom to handle sensitive or intricate issues; many of which a leader will come across daily. Sanusi is not a hard-sell. He is a 'no-sell'.

He is haughty, arrogant, and high-handed. He is also known to be extremely partial when it comes to taking decision concerning ladies. He talks carelessly without restraints and is unguarded when it comes to mouthing obscenities even in public places. Have you had discussions with individuals in CBN or places he has previously worked?

On his 'ultimate' ambition to become the Emir, well, I wish him well. However, his conduct falls below that of a well-groomed prince of a conservative emirate. Let's see how such a traditional/conservative emirate would allow itself to be headed by a crackpot who has dished out insults to other tribal leaders in the country and even religious leaders in the North. His current stint may well be his last public appointment; even in the private sector, who would appoint a hot-headed, controversy-loving, attention-seeking, and 'loose canon' Sanusi?

You wrote that he prefers to be a critic but does he like to be criticized? Just look at how he has been talking down to all of us who didn't support the wrong-headed move to coin some notes and introduce N5000 notes. He said someone was a bad economist. Is he himself a fantastic economist?

Also don't be in a hurry to say that he doesn't give bribe (or even takes). Wait until he leaves that seat before you return to that point.
Re: Sanusi Denies Presidential Ambition by bushwailo: 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2012
The peeps touting him for president are not realistic.

The guy is too bigotted. Remember his write-up on Yorubas and Igbos.

If not for Yaradua, I would not be commenting on this guy now.
Re: Sanusi Denies Presidential Ambition by Biggyd2: 7:49am On Sep 20, 2012
Good on ya!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking! Kano In Stand Still As Citizens Denied Kwankwaso To See Sowore (photos / Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today / 2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.