Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,494 members, 7,888,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:50 AM

Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra (14309 Views)

Ogwuche(nyanya Bomb Suspect), Tahal (kano Arms Cache) & Dasuki Have Same Lawyer! / Obiano’s “Operation Kpochapu” Raids Criminal Hideouts, Recovers Arms Cache / JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by feith(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2012
:oMay God have on our land because no place is safe o o
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by taharqa: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^To be fair to them, this is exactly what's happening in Kano; the JTF has said it's information given by members of the public that has helped them deliver series of knock-out blows to the bokites there....like the one we heard of on monday.
Yea. Kano has always cooperatd with d security agents, the problem seem to be the Northeast(Borno, Yobe, Bauchi). Hope they too tk a clue 4rm d Kanawa ppl...kudos to the 9jarian Security agents(and dier families) who risk dier lives under very difficult circumstances to protect us
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by F00028: 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ijeoma Obasi: Just hope this is no way connected to terrorism.
no, its only called terrorism if its in northern nigeria

1 Like

Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by cjrane: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2012
The biggest credit must go to the Anambra people and the parents that reported their children's suspicious activities.
The so called Boko haram boys have wives,parents,aunties,uncles, neighbours etc who know they bath in human blood everyday.But would not report these people to Police. WHY

Instead,they join us to be shouting Boko Haram o!, Boko Haram !!! each time people are killed by their attacks. Meanwhile they go home and feed these murderers, have sex with them and wash off other people's blood from their clothes and even go to Mosque with them !
Allah, will punish all of you that kill innocent people in his name.
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by Standing5(m): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2012
Daily Sun gathered that Ezekude’s arrest was made possible due to information supplied by his relations.
Sounds like betrayal of trust. Backstabbing set of people!!!
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by Costa2000(m): 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2012
ZUBY77: More will be discovered.
I know them very well. Anamabra race, who according to chino11, are different from other Igbos. I agree with him.
They are the problems of the Igbo Race.
They are arrogant and rude and proud.

Most of their so called elites were criminals who killed other people just to acquire money

John Nebolisa, Arusi Awkuzu - A notorious scammer-419 with traditional leader status.

Eddy Norgu - killed by bakassi after discovering numerous human skulls in his house.

Ezego of Ihiala - a notorius criminal who died mysteriously.

Arusi Okija - a scamming shrine, mounted in the forest to scam people. It has its agents who killed for it.

Delico Nwamama - a notorious phd holder in armed robbery.
The 'take it all' mentality has found its way into their govt house. Oil was discovered in their state and the neighboring states of Kogi and Enugu. They rushed and built a refinery. Jumped across borders to dig into other people's territories as if building a refinery first gives you the power to take other people's properties.
Apart from otokoto and clifford orji who acted decades ago, where else in Igboland can you come up with thousands of killers, murderers, scammers, thieves, arms dealers.. Etc. None.

Where is that chino who called the Aneke twins, wawa bi.tches... I am back.

I can go on

Nkita rifolo gi nsi.
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by jango77(m): 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2012
I know them very well. Anamabra race, who according to chino11, are different from other Igbos. I agree with him.

Most of their so called elites were criminals who killed other people just to acquire money

John Nebolisa, Arusi Awkuzu - A notorious scammer-419 with traditional leader status.

Eddy Norgu - killed by bakassi after discovering numerous human skulls in his house.

Arusi Okija - a scamming shrine, mounted in the forest to scam people. It has its agents who killed for it.

The 'take it all' mentality has found its way into their govt house. Oil was discovered in their state and the neighboring states of Kogi and Enugu. They rushed and built a refinery. Jumped across borders to dig into other people's territories as if building a refinery first gives you the power to take other people's properties.
Apart from otokoto and clifford orji who acted decades ago, where else in Igboland can you come up with thousands of killers, murderers, scammers, thieves, arms dealers.. Etc. None.

I can go on

i didnt believe when he called u a BONAFIDE slowpoke but its kool to hear u speak or write...u re awesomely STUPID, dont be offended ooh im only trying to ease ur frustration!!! butt hole

Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by nagoma(m): 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
Usokristi: What is happening, crime every where the end is really coming but be careful you are not condemed with these evildoers in hell fire

FRESH AIRRRRR!!!!!!!
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by gurujoe(m): 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2012
Costa2000:
Nkita rifolo gi nsi.
mst u insult b4 u make yr silly comment Nwanna! U hv resorted 2 insult al because d truth abt u is made public. U beta live wit it because dat's jst d truth n u can't do anytin abt it.
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by femrozy(m): 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2012
omiobo: Nigeria is fast becoming den of criminals.
IMAGINE!!!
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by deshclones(m): 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2012

I can go on

you are way beyond s1lly...always spewing thrash from all sides of your shapeless mouth like some malnourished kid....you are insipid for name calling the ever hardworking and industrious Anambrarians ...what nerves....dude you have provoked me..and i will take you on...you are despicable and its obvious you live a sad lonely life....all these s1lly wawa people..always blaming their superiors for their backwardness...guess t.a orji that is plundering the collective wealth of abians,or the nematode elechi in ebonyi,or the serial killer nnamani..or the dim wit ohakim are all anambrarians abi??..shove whatever hatred and monumental envy you have for ndi-Anambra up your ars3 and go work for your money..s1lly envious wanimal.

5 Likes

Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by chino24: 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2012
deshclones:

you are way beyond s1lly...always spewing thrash from all sides of your shapeless mouth like some malnourished kid....you are insipid for name calling the ever hardworking and industrious Anambrarians ...what nerves....dude you have provoked me..and i will take you on...you are despicable and its obvious you live a sad lonely life....all these s1lly wawa people..always blaming their superiors for their backwardness...guess t.a orji that is plundering the collective wealth of abians,or the nematode elechi in ebonyi,or the serial killer nnamani..or the dim wit ohakim are all anambrarians abi??..shove whatever hatred and monumental envy you have for ndi-Anambra up your ars3 and go work for your money..s1lly envious wanimal.

Nwanne mu, tha bastard is just a 'wawa-man'. You don't need to get worked by inconsequential people like that. He is not bothered with kidnapped VC of ESUT, he junk is not also bothered of serial rape of elderly women in his same enugu cave.

Just relax and leave the badger to die in silence, he is just a loner wandering the streets with his stolen BB phone. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by NnamdiN: 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2012

I can go on

pray your hatred for Anambra people doesn't consume you. Bear one thing in mind, a typical Anambra man or woman is extremely good at whatever he or she does. I am from anambra and i'm not trying to justify the crimes or the criminals but learn to address issues well.
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by ossagy: 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2012
This ZUBBY of a guy must be dying of complex, he needs our collective help to rescue him. Am from Edo state working in SABMILLER in Onitsha, if there is any part of Igbo land or Igbo people I love and admire it is Anambra people. I just wish my Edo people are like Anambra people. They are so hardworking and hospitable people, they work for any money they earn. Even my coleagues in SABMILLER from Anambra are such a nice people. Like somebody rightly said, Anambra people are good at whatever they do...

Below is a picture I took at the famous Onitsha Main Market. From the picture one can see that it is a world class massive market with television sets and ceiling fans adorning various lines. Haven't seen such organized and landscaped market elsewhere, a market that is paved all round without any mud. I took this picture last weekend, I was in the market to do some shopping. I have not been to Onitsha main market, but on getting there I saw young men and women gainfully employed in their respective business. Everybody is so busy, that there no time to gossip.

5 Likes

Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by ossagy: 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2012
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by lawak: 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2012

I can go on

half-literacy is a disease
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by ak47mann(m): 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2012
ossagy: This ZUBBY of a guy must be dying of complex, he needs our collective help to rescue him. Am from Edo state working in SABMILLER in Onitsha, if there is any part of Igbo land or Igbo people I love and admire it is Anambra people. I just wish my Edo people are like Anambra people. They are so hardworking and hospitable people, they work for any money they earn. Even my coleagues in SABMILLER from Anambra are such a nice people. Like somebody rightly said, Anambra people are good at whatever they do...

Below is a picture I took at the famous Onitsha Main Market. From the picture one can see that it is a world class massive market with television sets and ceiling fans adorning various lines. Haven't seen such organized and landscaped market elsewhere, a market that is paved all round without any mud. I took this picture last weekend, I was in the market to do some shopping. I have not been to Onitsha main market, but on getting there I saw young men and women gainfully employed in their respective business. Everybody is so busy, that there no time to gossip.
see lines of business cool this is the famous main market see how organised the place-look, If U WALK straight from that line you will connect to bureau Da change section their is no way you can cover the whole market in one day is impossible.... cool
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by ak47mann(m): 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2012
chino24:

Nwanne mu, tha bastard is just a 'wawa-man'. You don't need to get worked by inconsequential people like that. He is not bothered with kidnapped VC of ESUT, he junk is not also bothered of serial rape of elderly women in his same enugu cave.

Just relax and leave the badger to die in silence, he is just a loner wandering the streets with his stolen BB phone. cheesy
umu wawa always feel cheated cool
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by chino24: 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2012
ak47mann: umu wawa always feel cheated cool

Nwanne mu kedu ije. Kedu maka Europe..extend my greeting to wify. cheesy

Back to topic: Leave wawa zubby boi, as far as am concerned they are inconsequential. cheesy
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2012
ak47mann: umu wawa always feel cheated cool

LMAO @"umu wawa". cheesy
ndi anya oku cry
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by ak47mann(m): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2012
chino24:

Nwanne mu kedu ije. Kedu maka Europe..extend my greeting to wify. cheesy

Back to topic: Leave wawa zubby boi, as far as am concerned they are inconsequential. cheesy
i wonder why some people feel inferior when they see their brothers doing well and working hard' it baffles me, anambra state is full of industrial estates couple with the biggest market in west Africa.He cant do anything about it is always been this way they should leave with it...

Europe dey cooleyyyy G cool cool
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by expensive007(m): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2012
alkadriyar: So all the weapon used by boko boyz are supplied by this igbo boyz.
how do yoU know?
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by ak47mann(m): 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2012
re@lchange:

LMAO @"umu wawa". cheesy
ndi anya oku cry
is a serious matter... ha ne eme onwe ha ehere na iru ndi mba....

1 Like

Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by pazienza(m): 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2012
Our people have a way of demeaning enugu people in onicha,you often hear them call them 'wawa man',i have noticed that. But we have a lot of us in Enugu,yet we don't get such treatment from them. Zubby is going about this the wrong way,but i understand his grudge,we anambrarians,especially those onicha residents need to change our attitude towards our enugu brothers. Ekwugom my own!
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2012
pazienza: Our people have a way of demeaning enugu people in onicha,you often hear them call them 'wawa man',i have noticed that. But we have a lot of us in Enugu,yet we don't get such treatment from them. Zubby is going about this the wrong way,but i understand his grudge,we anambrarians,especially those onicha residents need to change our attitude towards our enugu brothers. Ekwugom my own!

i hope you saw the "research" published by the iediot zubby trying to prove that anambra people are more into crime than any oda igbo people. the problem we have is that there are educated people in enugu who can't get over their jealousy of anambra state. zubby is a typical example. onicha residents are mainly semi-literate, so how can you use their opinion to judge anambra state?
nwanna are you sure you are from anambra state? grin
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by NnamdiN: 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2012
pazienza: Our people have a way of demeaning enugu people in onicha,you often hear them call them 'wawa man',i have noticed that. But we have a lot of us in Enugu,yet we don't get such treatment from them. Zubby is going about this the wrong way,but i understand his grudge,we anambrarians,especially those onicha residents need to change our attitude towards our enugu brothers. Ekwugom my own!
It was never an Enugu vs Anambra thing.
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by Dadymonso: 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2012

I can go on

Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by Dadymonso: 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2012
Dont say what u are not sure of, if police do a thorough check within ur locality, they might see *20 of what they got from oraifite & Ihiala put 2geda
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by lumeneng22: 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2012
Igbo criminals, lion heart. Rocket launchers, grenade, pump action, ak 47, bomb for arm robbery and kidnapping your own people? Ohaneze kwezuenu o! Una brothers wey be importers for lagos na them dey do the runs even olopa knows. For the war against kidnappers to be worn, all hands must be on deck to fight these wicked souls.
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by ohemmanu: 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2012
Umunne m,bikonu ka anyi kwùsi ina akö önwe anyi önù n'ebe a.Ndi mba ndi özö esighi otu a eme.igbo bu ofu.ka anyi n'ejina maka ihe otu önye kwuru were na aköcha ùmunwanne anyi.
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by pazienza(m): 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2012
re@lchange:

i hope you saw the "research" published by the iediot zubby trying to prove that anambra people are more into crime than any oda igbo people. the problem we have is that there are educated people in enugu who can't get over their jealousy of anambra state. zubby is a typical example. onicha residents are mainly semi-literate, so how can you use their opinion to judge anambra state?
nwanna are you sure you are from anambra state? grin

Am against zubby for going about this the wrong way,but that won't stop me from saying the truth.

I was born and raised in Enugu,so i kinda see enugu state as my home,but am from idenmili.

No Enugu person is jealous of the progress of our people,it's always the boastful ones like chino that go about rubbing it on their face,telling them how superior we are over them and stuffs like that. Enugu people are easy going and peace loving people.
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by ZeusI: 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2012
ohemmanu: Umunne m,bikonu ka anyi kwùsi ina akö önwe anyi önù n'ebe a.Ndi mba ndi özö esighi otu a eme.igbo bu ofu.ka anyi n'ejina maka ihe otu önye kwuru were na aköcha ùmunwanne anyi.
Tell them, tomorrow Ndi Yoruba na ndi otu ha ewere ya koba'ha onu, ugboro ole ka ha hugoro ebe ha si etu'a ako onweha onu. Ewu na ako ibe ya onu amakwa na onweghi ebe aru anaghi eme, ndi otu Chimaroke na alu Rev. Mbaka ogu abu ndi anambara? Hapu ha kaha na emehieri.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Collects Taxes From Captured Towns In Borno, Yobe / Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus / Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.