Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,281 members, 7,884,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:26 AM

Ngozi Nwosu To Be Flown To India For Kidney Transplant - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Nwosu To Be Flown To India For Kidney Transplant (16217 Views)

Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant / Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Nwosu To Be Flown To India For Kidney Transplant by airfinance(m): 6:40am On Sep 20, 2012
Where are the nollywood Glo ambassadors can't they assist this woman?they shld also call mr Viju milk.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu To Be Flown To India For Kidney Transplant by kokozain(m): 6:54am On Sep 20, 2012
Ivynwa: Poor darling! I wish her God's healing.
I enjoy some of her acting especially her part as Chief's wife in that Television programme (what is the name again?) where she acted along with Ireti and the other mgbeke(dulling wife) as the wife of that big man that have plenty children.
fuji house of commotion
Re: Ngozi Nwosu To Be Flown To India For Kidney Transplant by jay4lyf(f): 9:00am On Sep 20, 2012
Ivynwa: Poor darling! I wish her God's healing.
I enjoy some of her acting especially her part as Chief's wife in that Television programme (what is the name again?) where she acted along with Ireti and the other mgbeke(dulling wife) as the wife of that big man that have plenty children.

Fuji house of commotion.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu To Be Flown To India For Kidney Transplant by okaforjuliet(f): 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2012
GOD will definitely see you through
Re: Ngozi Nwosu To Be Flown To India For Kidney Transplant by femmical(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2012
U ll not die IJN... Even if i cnt support with money, i promise τ̲̅ȍ support u with prayers... L♥√ع u,u̶̲̥̅̊ ll come back τ̲̅ȍ us heal aπϑ healthy
Re: Ngozi Nwosu To Be Flown To India For Kidney Transplant by wonperson(m): 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
I pray for her recovery,my darling darling peace!u wiLl soon bounce back
Re: Ngozi Nwosu To Be Flown To India For Kidney Transplant by solosamste(m): 9:00am On Sep 21, 2012
I wish her soonest recovery.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu To Be Flown To India For Kidney Transplant by mercurie(f): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2012
Dats d woman in fuji house of commotion, very talented. Oh my God please save her 4 Nigeria
Re: Ngozi Nwosu To Be Flown To India For Kidney Transplant by successmen: 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
IS FACEBOOK FOR SALE FOR DETAILS VISIT e-childtrust.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy / Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador / Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.