Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,574 members, 7,929,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:27 AM

Gain Admission Without Jamb Into 200level Through This Programme - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Gain Admission Without Jamb Into 200level Through This Programme (959 Views)

Gain Admission Into 200 Levels In Nigerian University Without Jamb. / Admission Without Writing Jamb / IJMB A LEVEL FOR THOSE SEEKING ADMISSION WITHOUT JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gain Admission Without Jamb Into 200level Through This Programme by toscodj: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2012
The Interim Joint Matriculation Board(IJMB) is a programme that can offer you admission into 200level in any university of your choice. For more enquiries, you can drop your questions here!!!
Re: Gain Admission Without Jamb Into 200level Through This Programme by kcstyle40(m): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2012
Wow any uni of my choice? Pls how much is the progrm am in lagos. Here is my email: kcstyle40@yahoo.com tanx
Re: Gain Admission Without Jamb Into 200level Through This Programme by toscodj: 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2012
kcstyle, yeah any university of your choice...i will send the cost and procedure to your email..
Re: Gain Admission Without Jamb Into 200level Through This Programme by lordandy: 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2012
Wow dat gr8t am in..here is my email happylala1@ymail.com hw muh is it 2 run d program nd wen is it starting,were do we run d program jst giv mi info
Re: Gain Admission Without Jamb Into 200level Through This Programme by lordandy: 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2012
Wow dat gr8t am in..here is my email happylala1@ymail.com hw muh is it 2 run d program nd wen is it starting,were do we run d program jst giv mi info. Pls dis is d correct email
Re: Gain Admission Without Jamb Into 200level Through This Programme by kenlite: 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2012
Plz, am in, giv me al d infoz i would need tanks: ken4integrity@yahoo.com
Re: Gain Admission Without Jamb Into 200level Through This Programme by bmasz(m): 1:30am On Sep 20, 2012
Since everybody are dropping their email address, it would be bad habit if I dont drop mine. bmasz9atyahoodotcom
Re: Gain Admission Without Jamb Into 200level Through This Programme by toscodj: 8:11am On Sep 20, 2012
THE FORM CLOSES BY THE END OF THIS MONTH
Re: Gain Admission Without Jamb Into 200level Through This Programme by toscodj: 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2012
check yr emails
Re: Gain Admission Without Jamb Into 200level Through This Programme by EasyBoi1(m): 2:34am On Sep 21, 2012
toscodj: check yr emails
pls aw does dis ijmb works?
Re: Gain Admission Without Jamb Into 200level Through This Programme by toscodj: 7:43am On Sep 25, 2012
Easy Boi: pls aw does dis ijmb works?
its a programme that gives you the opportunity of starting yr university education from 200level in any university of yr choice...it only run for 8months and at d end of it u'll write an exam....
the form can only be obtained in registered ijmb centres
the form cost 5thousand
tuition fee is 85thousand for arts and commercial and 90thousand for science
for more info call or text me on 08060849193...thanks
Re: Gain Admission Without Jamb Into 200level Through This Programme by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2012
please,i have been trying to gain admission in to oau since but i couldn't.
pls,help me out procedure and fees charge send it to my email
adesinamichael99@gmail.com
or adesinamichael99@yahoo.com
please help me out..
Re: Gain Admission Without Jamb Into 200level Through This Programme by toscodj: 6:23am On Mar 23, 2015
Are you a fresh secondary school graduate or have you been seeking admission for long? if yes, then this message is for u
I will like to introduce you to a programme called IJMBE (Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination).
This programme is organized by Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria in order to tackle the issue of students not getting admitted into their preffered universities
And the good news about this programme is that you begin from 200 level instead of 100 level.
The programme is a 9months programme and it is designed in such a way that even if you are having an incomplete o'level result or awaiting result, you can still apply.
At the end of the program you will get admission into 200level in the university of your choosing through the use of direct entry form and your IJMBE result

ADVANTAGES OF IJMBE PROGRAMME
1. NO entrance exams(screening) for the programme
2. Students with awaiting result can apply
3. Students with incomplete O'level result can apply
4. The Ijmb result does not expire
5. You get SURE admission into 200 level Instead of 100

HOW TO APPLY

feel free to call/whatsapp us on 08144332299
Re: Gain Admission Without Jamb Into 200level Through This Programme by Intel2(f): 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2018

2018/2019 SEPTEMBER ADMISSION ENROLLMENT UPDATE [1ST SEMESTER ADMISSION]
Disclaimer: Mzbronchure Inc, will not responsible for any loss due to inappropriate or misguided
information given by any unknown person(s)under the guise of this agency or claims to be incorporated with us.
We expressly disclaims all liability for any comment by a third party to claim ownership for
BELOW advert for admission into BENIN Universities. Reference to, or reliance on any information contained
within the advert should strictly be to Mzbronchure@gmail.com | [url]facebook.com/studybenin[/url]?
?
?
ISM ADONAI [Institute Superieur de Management Adonai] | UNDERGRADUATE | MASTERS
Institute Superieur de Management Adonai is a university institute for Management Occupations, Art Courses
and Science Courses.The University is affliated to AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF LEADERSHIP, FlOrida,USA. The University has the
highest number of foreign students , therefore making it very popular. The university is located in the heart of the city of
Cotonou (district Saint John von behind Gulf Television), . Tuition fee is very affordable compared to private universities in
Nigeria with duration of 3 (three) Years Bachelor Degree and 1 year Master Program. Form are only sold in Institute Superieur
de Management Adonai ISM
or Purchased by Mzbronchure Edu Consultant. Tuition fee range is 200,000
[Yearly] and can also be paid on installment.

ISM Adonai University,Cotonou [SEPTEMBER INTAKE UPDATE ]
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- O level Result [WAEC /NECO/NABTEB]
- Transcript [ for transfer students only]
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial
- Six(6) Passport Photograph
- International Passport

BENEFITS OF STUDY IN BENIN REPUBLIC PROGRAMME
... Exchange Program with American University Of Leadership, Florida,USA.
... French Language is an added advantage.
... It enables students to secure admission without JAMB
... The Bsc program is fast and runs for 3 years with no strike action.
FOR EASY PURCHASE OF FORM | REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
Work : +22967285328< Whatsapp | Swift Response>
Home : +2348063857550
E-mail: Mzbronchure@gmail.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin
For Tuition Fee and Universities Update: [url]beninuniversities..com[/url]
Re: Gain Admission Without Jamb Into 200level Through This Programme by mbronchure(m): 12:49am On Feb 01, 2020

TIRED OF ADMISSION DISAPPOINTMENT ? GET DIRECT 200 LEVEL ADMISSION WITHOUT JAMB
INTO ‎ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY, BENIN REPUBLIC AFFILIATED TO AUL,FLORIDA.

2020/2021 MARCH ADMISSION ENROLLMENT UPDATE

ISM ADONAI [Institute Superieur de Management Adonai] | UNDERGRADUATE | MASTERS
Institute Superieur de Management Adonai is a university institute for Management Occupations, Art Courses and Science Courses.The University is affiliated to AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF LEADERSHIP, Florida,USA. The University has the highest number of foreign students , therefore making it very popular like Houdegbe North American University,Cotonou. The university is located in the heart of the city of Cotonou (district Saint John von behind Gulf Television), . Tuition fee is very affordable compared to private universities in Nigeria with duration of 3 (three) Years Bachelor Degree and 1 year Master Program. Form are only sold in Institute Superieur de Management Adonai ISM or Purchased by Mzbronchure Edu Consultant. Tuition fee range is 220,000 [Yearly] and can also be paid on installment.

ISM Adonai University,Cotonou [MARCH INTAKE UPDATE ]
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- O level Result [WAEC /NECO/NABTEB]
- Transcript [ for transfer students only]
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial
- Six(6) Passport Photograph
- International Passport

BENEFITS OF STUDY IN BENIN REPUBLIC PROGRAMME
... Exchange Program with American University Of Leadership, Florida,USA.
... French Language is an added advantage.
... It enables students to secure admission without JAMB
... The Bsc program is fast and runs for 3 years with no strike action.
WHO CAN APPLY?
... Students with Waec | Neco | Nabteb Result.
... Students who didn't make JAMB.
... University students with average G.P(Grade point).
... Aspirants who did not see their names in their various admission list

FOR EASY PURCHASE OF FORM | REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
Work : +22967285328< Whatsapp | Swift Response>
Home : +2348063857550
Instagram : @ism_adonai_admissions
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin
NYSC 100% GUARANTEED

NB: Hayz S.E is an Education consultant/graphic design firm to ISM Adonai University
who assist students by enrolling them into the university and other university in cotonou,Bénin Republic. We provide all necessary assistance to our students to enable them secure admission and accommodation into the university with fixed charges.

(1) (Reply)

Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University 2015/2016 Admission Process Is On / Mathematicsm Physics, Biology And Chemistry Made Easy / Need Assistance With Your Final Year Project?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.