Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,806 members, 7,902,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:27 PM

Can God Ever Forgive Satan? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can God Ever Forgive Satan? (1748 Views)

Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? / "Why Couldn't God Forgive Satan?" / Will GOD Ever Forgive Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can God Ever Forgive Satan? by bilms(m): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2012
Hello people,

I have been thinking about this topic for quit some while,but i feel the need to read your opinion about the topic.

SATAN according to the Quran is an enemy,he is the worst enemy man can ever imagine. The Quran therefore advices all Muslims to seek refuge in the name of Allah against the evil shaitan.

In Christianity as well, though i can not say precisely what the bible said about Satan,but i am aware that Christians detest the evil Satan as much as the Muslims do. in virtually every prayers session by the Christians,it is usually circled around praying to God to destroy every power of Satan in our lives.

These made me conclude that both Christianity and Islam both agreed that SATAN is a common enemy of humanity.

In our daily dealings also,any one caught in the bad act always blame it on Satan,though they enjoy doing the bad act,but when their numbered days expires as they used to say,your days are numbered,the only one they blame for their wrong action on,is the Satan. NA SATAN WORK.
This concludes that even we human beings accept the fact that satan is our common enemy who lead people astray.

Having said these,both the Quran and Bible talked tirelessly about the compassion of the Almighty God being a forgiving God,the Quran established that, no matter the gravity of your sins,provided you seek for forgiveness, Allah would in his infinite mercy forgive your sins and bless you in addition. The Bible also to my understanding established that God forgives every sins,provided you seek for forgiveness and repent. that is why we have the born again.

My question now is that, Can God forgive Satan?

Do you think that if Satan should reconsider his arrogance and became sober and if he renounce his misleading human into doing bad act,do you think that the almighty from his enormous forgiving nature would forgive Satan.

Pls, this is not a question to raise argument about religious difference or attack,it is simple a matured topic that i think we should be decent in every post and comments.

Thanks
Re: Can God Ever Forgive Satan? by CAPTAINT1: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2012
these two dont exist, its just lik asking if dracula will ever forgive the dragon,lolll
Re: Can God Ever Forgive Satan? by haibe(m): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2012
We know the end of satan already in the bible, he will be destroyed and thats because he will never repent.
Re: Can God Ever Forgive Satan? by bilms(m): 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2012
?
Re: Can God Ever Forgive Satan? by haibe(m): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2012
Are you a christian?
Re: Can God Ever Forgive Satan? by bilms(m): 6:14am On Sep 20, 2012
is my religion part of the question?
Re: Can God Ever Forgive Satan? by ghazzal: 7:14am On Sep 20, 2012
haibe: We know the end of satan already in the bible, he will be destroyed and thats because he will never repent.
same in the Quran too. but if he repents nko. bikko!.... God is all forgiving, most merciful. but sometimes, i also sometimes think he was created for this purpose afterall God knows all from the very begining.
Re: Can God Ever Forgive Satan? by bilms(m): 8:41am On Sep 20, 2012
hum
Re: Can God Ever Forgive Satan? by AtheistD(m): 10:08am On Sep 20, 2012
haibe: We know the end of satan already in the bible, he will be destroyed and thats because he will never repent.

I think that is the answer. God can forgive if he repents but according to scripture he wont repent. So the question is null and void.
Re: Can God Ever Forgive Satan? by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2012
ghazzal:
same in the Quran too. but if he repents nko. bikko!.... God is all forgiving, most merciful. but sometimes, i also sometimes think he was created for this purpose afterall God knows all from the very begining.
He will not be forgiven even if he asks for it.
Re: Can God Ever Forgive Satan? by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2012
Possibly, but is satan seeking forgiveness?
Re: Can God Ever Forgive Satan? by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 20, 2012
Reyginus: He will not be forgiven even if he asks for it.
why do u think so?
Re: Can God Ever Forgive Satan? by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2012
Legit1: why do u think so?
The judged cannot be reconsidered.
With condemnation comes the departure of mercy and forgiveness.
Re: Can God Ever Forgive Satan? by bilms(m): 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
you cant be sure of this..we are not talking of human here..
Re: Can God Ever Forgive Satan? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
bilms: you cant be sure of this..we are not talking of human here..
And am talking about God here. God's ways doesnt change.
Re: Can God Ever Forgive Satan? by benodic: 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2012
there is no need for the forgiveness because God and Satan at not at logger heads. Satan is simply carrying out the mandate given to It by God and that is to make sure that no soul that is still impure enters the pure spiritual heavens.

It does this through the temptations that It sets before each soul. those souls that fall to the temptation continues on the merry go round of repeating unlearnt lessons and those that pass of course graduates and enters into the pure spiritual heavens.

the lower worlds are schools and Satan is the headmaster and we are the pupils.
Re: Can God Ever Forgive Satan? by bilms(m): 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2012
hum
Re: Can God Ever Forgive Satan? by haibe(m): 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2012
Reyginus: He will not be forgiven even if he asks for it.

Why not? But i know he wont even ask for it, hes a prideful being

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Nun Molested For A Week / ARE THERE REALLY MANSIONS IN HEAVEN(john14:2)candour,theoctopus,joagbaje,Goshen / Is Masturbation A Sin According To The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.