Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,100 members, 7,909,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:54 PM

Monkey And Rabbit - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Monkey And Rabbit (1022 Views)

Monkey And The Hat Seller / Tiger And Rabbit / The Monkey And A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monkey And Rabbit by FMK(m): 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2012
both of them have been very closer friends due to this relationship, the friend monkey did not hesitate to say to his brother, why are you so strange you usually turn your head around like the airport watchtower lamp what are you scared of ? that is ridiculous don’t you know that people laughing on you ? Rabbit replied, i am not scared of anything but soon he heard a little noise behind him he suddenly turned his head around. Now is rabbit turn, said same to you why do you always scratch your body any moment don’t you know that people laughing on you too ? I usually do it to amuse myself the monkey answered. But both said let us make a decision let us cease our old habits promise me that you will not scratch your body anymore at any time. yes promised; same to you don’t turn around your head. to measure their experiences, they stay fixed like statues but after a while suddenly the monkey starts scratching and rabbit starts turning his head around they could not maintain their promises

that is to say

stopping old and bad habit is a challenge

(1) (Reply)

Only For The Matured Mind II / Our Mumu Presido / Christmas Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.