Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,905 members, 7,883,142 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:31 AM

Great Investment Oppoportunity! Ecashplanet Is Making Millionaires Daily - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Great Investment Oppoportunity! Ecashplanet Is Making Millionaires Daily (747 Views)

One Great Investment Can Change Your Life / Aiico! For Your True Insurance Policy (for Great Investment Return) / Great Investment Oppurtunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Investment Oppoportunity! Ecashplanet Is Making Millionaires Daily by Tolo2: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2012
Hi, oportunities that could turn people's lives around for the best are here; with just little investment and present effort that will ensure continuos flow of income even when the initial effort that created the income has stopped. This is my own definition and understanding of network marketing.

According to Robert Kiyosaki"everyone else looks for work; but the wise build networks".
Network marketing is the secret wealth formula of the rich; but u need to work to build a network that will WORK!
Donald Trump, one of the richest men on earth today was asked what he would do if he lost everything, his answer stunned me. He said " I will look for a good network marketing company and get to work"! Whoa. There is wealth in network marketing if we see it as what it is and work hard to get the best from it.

I want to present a cool network marketing opportunity to all those who love to take risks by grabbing opportunities when they come by.
I joined ecashplanet on the 4th of September 2012 and I have earned 7400 dollars as at 15th September, hoping to earn anode in a week's time.

WHAT IS ECASHPLANET:
This is an online business that gives members access to wholesales portal, hotel booking and flight booking at a discount, as well as resell rights to Internet marketing tools-ebooks.
Members are also entitled to a fabulous compensation plan to create realistic wealth.

WHY ECASHPLANET:
1. With ECASHPLANET, u can start a travel agency. It gives u access to a wide range of hotels/fights around the world
2. U can resell a lot of ebooks to earn income. With this alone, u can recoup ur investment
3. U can build/work with a strong team to earn 7'000$ over and over again. This can be as often as daily', weekly, monthly. It depends on how hard u work.
4. The system pays instantly upon qualification
5. The product has a target market; people who are running or interested in running a travel agency, people that travel often, and anybody interested in a good network marketing opportunity.

HOW TO JOIN ECASHPLANET:
A one time membership fee of N38,000.
Go to www.ecashplanet.com to read up more.
To register for membership, u can mail me on toyinp2002@yahoo.com or call 08058488856 for further discussion or enquiries.

MY SPECIAL OFFER:
I joined ECASHPLANET with a little doubt and wanted to test the system before introducing people to it, and yes, the system works and I earned my 7000$ in 2 weeks, going for the second earning.
ECASHPLANET has 3 boards; 100$ dollar board (manager board where everyone starts from)
300$ board(director board- this is d second level one moves to when u've brought in at least 2 persons and they've also done same)
And the 7'000$ board ( diamond director board where u keep coming back to to keep earning 7000$.

To earn my first 7000$', I personally registered several positions for myself just to quickly push myself to earn and test d system's integrity before selling membership to others.
Now I have positions on the 100$ and 300$ board for sale to interested persons who are goal getters; my aim is to set up a good team of down lines that together we can achieve great wealth.

If u are interested in my offer, please contact me on 08058488856.

The secret of getting ahead is getting started..
Re: Great Investment Oppoportunity! Ecashplanet Is Making Millionaires Daily by arbitrage: 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2012
You did not tell us how much total you paid to personally register several positions in testing the system before you got entitled to that $7,000 payout.

(1) (Reply)

Low Interest Loan @6% Call 08032532739 Easy Access / Colon Cleansing Strategy. / Welcome To Olu-kay Blog .News, Events, Entertainment, Sports, Fashion, Beauty an

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.