Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,411 members, 7,891,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:24 PM

Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents (16780 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. / What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by kingcobra1(m): 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2013
My dad will always tap his legs on d ground...same with me now..vry funny eachtime I remember him
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Yvete(f): 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2013
Generosity from both parents. My Mum and Dad are givers.
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by crackhouse(m): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2013
I inherited chewing the cover of my pen till it becomes useless, from my mum and i still do it up till now. For sure, i can't help that for now.
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by niggadee(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2013
i inherited listening to Ligali mukaiba baba L 'epe and chilling with eje osan or eje obokun papersoup with odeku aka big stout and big fat azz cigar everyweekend
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Ninilowo(m): 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2013
Dopefiend: I talk d same funny way ma dad does. O I love dat man grin grin grin
Na and my dad be dat ooo. Papa Integra himself.
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by ITbomb(m): 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2013
He married 8 wives
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by lonipeter(m): 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2013
Hum, I inherited this funny habit from my dad, we both often grind our teeth, something like chewing the curd, we ain't chewing anything though.
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by comely77(m): 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2013
Cigarette!
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by babanne(m): 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2013
holyvirgin: Fart while sleeping cheesy cheesy
I dnt know how to stop pls help
You need one week warm salt water therapy with regular intake of acidophylus or yoghurt during those days.shikena.
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2013
Ogidi-Olu:

Is ur mum a bi't'ch? lipsrsealed

Typical Naija mentality thinking every word that sounds bad to them sounds bad elsewhere.

A bi't'ch can be any of the above.

A woman that:

A) Will have sex with everybody, but you.

B) Won't do (what you in your feeble mind) want her to.

C) You work for, that tells you what to do, and you don't like it.

D) A successful woman.

E) A down right drama queen that makes yours, and everyones lives around her misrable.

F) A control freak that always thinks she is right, and constantly corrects everyone.

Sometimes

1+1 maybe 1

Other times

1+1 can be 2

And also

1+1 may be 11 depending on the context.
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Acecube(m): 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2013
cyara: I got the ability to fight from my dad. Even when i know i will get beaten in a fight, i still go ahead to fight. I tried it when growing up and came back home with a red eye. I don't know why but i never learn lesson because i always get beaten in every fight
even with your old man's ability you still get beaten shocked
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Acecube(m): 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2013
cyara: I got the ability to fight from my dad. Even when i know i will get beaten in a fight, i still go ahead to fight. I tried it when growing up and came back home with a red eye. I don't know why but i never learn lesson because i always get beaten in every fight
even with your old man's ability you still get beaten shocked
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2013
I inherited my daddy's eating habit, anytin goes ni o including eba n beans, eba n ikokore. grin
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by queezer(f): 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2013
I inherited my dad fat face and is very annoying
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 26, 2013
Mrajonder: Akpos ran home from school yesterday crying and
mum asked
mum; akpos what is it
akpos; the fatest boy in our classslap me
mum; wat did you do to him
akpos; i told him that i saw him inmy dream where he worn a gold medal in Olympic game
mum; but that is good, why is he slapping you,but
wat race did he he took part in
akpos;mum u are asking ask if you don't know, it
is marathon eating

Get more jokes,fun tipz success tipz,prayerz nd lotx more by jst liking dz page on facebook..
www.facebook.com/pages/Naija-fun-zone/125175654316810
Did you inherit "thread-derailing"
Why not create another thread for your joke?
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by toygod2: 1:03am On Jan 27, 2013
lol
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by sunnyt1(m): 8:05am On Jan 27, 2013
My dad can talk even while sleeping, same with me, sometimes, i talk until i start feeling headache(). I also pick his tone (the sound of his voice), intelligence, analytical mind, good judgement skill and generosity from him.

Bt frm my mum, i picked her calmness (Im i really sure, maybe sometimes sha, bcs my dad and i can be so impatient). Then she is a natural economist, just like me, i can economize anytin, even water and soap, jst like her, everytin has to go with a pre-planned budget, no impulse purchase.

Its jst so stupid that someone wud try to change you, most of the things we do are genetic(except the negative ones), so u either accept people the way they are or leave them alone. You cant change anybody, it jst doesnt work.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by senator2k9(m): 10:09am On Jan 27, 2013
I inherited my BIG DICK from my dad
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Amari(f): 10:50am On Jan 27, 2013
I just don't know how to tie a wrapper on my waist properly,is it from left to right or right to left again,dunno,been corrected several times,I jst can't get. Now I inherited that from my father,that man is hopeless with it so we just stuck to knotting it loosely around our necks.
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by 5alive(m): 11:23am On Jan 27, 2013
i pick up electrical' electronics' or mechanical junks and accesories i see on street and keep them inside my wardrobe'' i stil av those ones i picked 10 years ago'its just so funny''' my dad does dat and my late grandfather does dat too although my fathers own is more of mechanical thins while grandpa is mor of electronics thin''''''
i also inherited intelligenc and good handwritin skill frm them
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Ivyluvie: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2013
holyvirgin: Fart while sleeping cheesy cheesy
I dnt know how to stop pls help
dnt sleep anymre.lolz
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by maumau1: 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
i wish i knew.... lost them at a very young age to even know what they look like.
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by doyinmolah: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
my mum is always separating fight/ settling quarrels in my area and i inherited that habit
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Redstone(m): 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2013
Business sense and drinking of tea.
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Oluschenco(m): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
middle-sized dick from my dad.
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Emela95: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2013
I inherited music 4rm my pally! Lyk he was born with music
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Ola2njee: 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
hrmkz: I inherited Haruna ishola, Yusuf olatunji, Ayinla omowura and Sikiru Ayinde.
Hence, my love for good meaningful and inspiring music.
are dose ppl ur parents? angry
hrmkz: I inherited Haruna ishola, Yusuf olatunji, Ayinla omowura and Sikiru Ayinde.
Hence, my love for good meaningful and inspiring music.
are dose ppl ur parents?
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Ola2njee: 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2013
maumau1: i wish i knew.... lost them at a very young age to even know what they look like.
.am so sowi.....such z lyf...
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2013
mom: stubborness
father: quietness
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
comely77: Cigarette!

lmao @ this ^^
and the ppl with the usernames Dopefiend and crackhouse grin
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 20, 2020
Darey00:
I inherited the moustache from my mum..mehn d tin always plenty.even d peeps 4 my villa dey jest me.lol
Something funny, finally.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance / Why Are Men Afraid Of Successful Women / Advice On How To Annul A Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.