Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:00 PM

Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party (37033 Views)

Tiwa Savage Flashes Belly At 2face's Book Launch (Photos) / 2face Birthday Cake From Annie Idibia (Photo) / Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 20, 2012
Sam Milla:

Genevive is sick. So is Linda Ikeji, Ayo Adesanya and all those mid 30s, early 40s single ladies.

Life is a thing of the mind. The mind controls the body.
As a lady, if you are not married @40, you are sick. Not sickness from malaria or fever but sickness from sitting down in your beautifully decorated sitting room, wonderfully organised bedroom, all alone. Thinking of the next man who will show up. The fact remains that we are Africans. Sometimes we get too westernized and then get stuck in the middle of two opposite cultures.
Genevive will begin to look robust as soon as there is a permanent man in her life no matter the man's social and financial status. But of course, Genevive, Ikeji and co would naturally want Brad pitt and Tom cruise or if they feel like coming down from their thrones, they would consider people like Dbanj, Tuface, psquare, ramsey noah and co.
Sam milla and you will not come to the picture because we are not on screens. You see there are clever ones among them. Ini edo, what is the name of that one with big b.reasts...Johnson somebody. Those ones ran into a kind of shelter called husbands and they are happy now. Genie will eventually grab a no gooder when she hits 40 and then she must have been a fool forever.

nice analysis. grin
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 20, 2012
ideylaff:

so hot after she don finish all the Egyptian Milk mixed with Dettol to complete her Micheal Jackson bleaching project.

Chick wey fine, light naturally before oooo, come go wreck her beauty cos she wan be like anoda person. Why Rita...
huh
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Sagamite(m): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2012
What the fck is this?

Gaddamit!!! Is this the Ug-ah-ly Twins or something? grin grin grin

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L3R1LTUuanBnfDYwMA==[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Jumong01(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
nawa ooo.2face dey try o.GOSH! ALL DIS BABES UGLY DIE.KAIII.
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by phraoh(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2012
dat Karen wowo die menh.....she is taking a piss.....Dont know why she parades herself...
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by skerries: 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2012
All of you are fools what has these so called celebrities contributed to the Nigeria society
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by bigbam: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2012
Leobreezy: @op. Who cares?? Abeg make una join me jor.
na u gat mout pass jor!!!!!
i dey ya bak
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by ugoflenzy: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2012
No super star 4 der na oly local star nai I c jor
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2012
[size=14pt]HALIMA ABUBAKAR OOOOO!!! THIS WOMAN GO GIMME NIGHTMARE FOR SLEEP!!! WETIN BE DIS NA?[/size]

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L3R1LTEuanBnfDYwMA==[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by thaira(f): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
These are poor images. Everyone looks like recently released prison inmates.
sad

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by shegsrules(m): 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
Big brother help karen life ohh if nt ennhh na apology
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Gwekzy: 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2012
Kareen With Her Sign board B.R.e.a.s.t
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by mamagee3(f): 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2012
Halima abubakar looks like a drag queen
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by bodunadewoye: 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ileke-IdI:

Spits my coffee all over the table grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by ujem(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2012
More like preggers to me!

hornipipe: Whatever happened to genevieve she looks sick
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by emsquare(m): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2012
Okay!
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by lexzy4tune: 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
Only Gene ad Rita are recognized there....others f'ckoff.
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by hammedkola(m): 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
Rudebwoy: Why all di girls dem come ugly like this naa?

[size=20pt]Na fashiona now[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
ujem: More like preggers to me!

that's new undecided
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by invectives(m): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
is This a freak party.wugly scaring me 2 death.its a horror party.
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by trytillmake(m): 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2012

Is that a pix of Don Jazzy before or after DBanj, sure does look like him
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by trytillmake(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2012

Is that a pix of Don Jazzy before or after DBanj, sure does look like him

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by oge4real(f): 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
It would have been clearer to draw this people with a pencil than to show us these terrible photos.
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by stupor(m): 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2012
Excuse me !

Is this not supposed to be Tuface's Birthday bash ?

Why are the other gals too photocentric,they've stolen the show from Tuface ?

I cannot even see more of the celebrant's poses•

Hmnn everybody wan take photo abi ? Nice one•

Karen and Rita looked very relevant and compliant .

Gene should go a lil bit hip more often these days ! I like to see her back in crafty jeans like she used to cos I still like her sha •
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by deletrue: 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2012
but wait! Why are they very ugly? What happened? Pls do not allow that cameraman near any occassion. Could it be that they old? They look like community girls.
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by otumfour(m): 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2012
so obvious, Rita dominique's bleaching cream is almost finished or her cream no dey claim am anymore angry
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by vislabraye(m): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
The camera or the lens is pirated. So this is the pirated copy, the original copy would be released soon.
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by tope3x(m): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2012
Dont mind the stup.id guy..he's one of those guys that can date anythig...THIS BIT.CHES are damn ugly and NO OFFENCE
ikekings: I don't need to show you how beautiful she is.. You might as well keep fantasizing about those ugly bitc.hes especially ”KAREN IGHO“...
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by tope3x(m): 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2012
I SWEAR TO GOD, NONE OF THIS UGLY THINGS UP THERE ARE UP TO YOUR GIRL STANDARD WHEN WE'RE RATING THEIR BEAUTY...IM WAITING FOR THE BASTARD TO COMMENT ON THIS PICTURE.
Odinaka00:

Guy nor βξ mouth, my gf fine pass dz tins I dey see 4 here
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Damysa(f): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2012
why Karen wan use her breast fall Jenny for ground. see as she dey press am with her breast, na waoh
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by mallorca(m): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2012
Odinaka00:

Guy nor βξ mouth, my gf fine pass dz tins I dey see 4 here
Bro,ur babe di too sharp,egovin nwa kiss kiss kiss
100 likes
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Onuokwu: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2012
Lame photographer!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Buys Wife Range Rover As Christmas Gift (photos) / Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding / "I No Get Wahala" - Tiwa Savage Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.