Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,725 members, 7,945,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

Will My Ex Come Back To Me Even Tho I Cheated? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will My Ex Come Back To Me Even Tho I Cheated? (753 Views)

I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / How I Cheated On My Girlfriend Wit Her Friend / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will My Ex Come Back To Me Even Tho I Cheated? by hockey1945: 12:43am On Sep 20, 2012
Well it happened last summer.. I cheated with my boyfriend sad The dude kissed me, I kissed back but it went nothing further than that.. That wa my first and last time cheating.. Anyways I told him I was sorry and we broke up. But a few weeks later things went back to normal, we were back in love. Then I went on this trip to Toronto and he broke up with me.. He said its because I cheated 6 months earlier.. sad we made out this summer 3 times but he doesn't wanna date.. WILL WE EVER GET BACK TOGETHER I wanna know sad
Re: Will My Ex Come Back To Me Even Tho I Cheated? by vivianc(f): 12:51am On Sep 20, 2012
No! Move on girly! I must commend u for being honest with him but when u cheat on a guy he might forgive u but will NEVER forget and most times will never let it slide! I have one slogan "once you cheat don't ever go back!
When next u are in a relationship, DON'T EVER CHEAT!
Re: Will My Ex Come Back To Me Even Tho I Cheated? by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 20, 2012
How on earth am I suppose to know? Do I look like a seer ?
Re: Will My Ex Come Back To Me Even Tho I Cheated? by obowunmi(m): 1:26am On Sep 20, 2012
hockey1945: Well it happened last summer.. I cheated with my boyfriend sad The dude kissed me, I kissed back but it went nothing further than that.. That wa my first and last time cheating.. Anyways I told him I was sorry and we broke up. But a few weeks later things went back to normal, we were back in love. Then I went on this trip to Toronto and he broke up with me.. He said its because I cheated 6 months earlier.. sad we made out this summer 3 times but he doesn't wanna date.. WILL WE EVER GET BACK TOGETHER I wanna know sad

Move ON wink
Re: Will My Ex Come Back To Me Even Tho I Cheated? by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 20, 2012
I dont know..maybe. If you so much wish that, try putting it in prayers......what do you mean by you "cheated with your boyfriend"?
Re: Will My Ex Come Back To Me Even Tho I Cheated? by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 20, 2012
Stay away from that guy. He only called you back so that he could have a makeout buddy. There was probably another girl catching his eye, plus you traveled, which led to him dumping you for the second time for events of which he claimed to have already forgiven/accepted.

What you did is commendable though.
Re: Will My Ex Come Back To Me Even Tho I Cheated? by Goldieluks: 5:42am On Sep 20, 2012
acidosis™:
How on earth am I suppose to know? Do I look like a seer ?

You can say that again.
Re: Will My Ex Come Back To Me Even Tho I Cheated? by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 20, 2012
Dude used the "cheating" excuse to get rid of you, then he called you back as a bootycall.

If you like ex-with-benefit, continue, cuz you'll always be a benefit.
Re: Will My Ex Come Back To Me Even Tho I Cheated? by Mynd44: 6:25am On Sep 20, 2012
Now we have become spiritualists who can see the future. How nice

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Man A Good Husband? / Cheap Valentine Ideas / Please Help Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.