Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,277 members, 7,887,806 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:10 PM

Football Betting: Season 2 - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting: Season 2 (106634 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by davidoisamoje: 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2012
lille and lyon dey play 1-1 now but na them get their leg u don win bet
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by udemzyudex(m): 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2012
Mybettingtips:
Lay bet dey sweet my body...
Yeah...e sweet wella..

My advice,always accumulate 2 or more games that u're sure won't end draw..
hope say we don learn frm our bros bemagnify..
So always accumulate 2 or more games..
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by davidoisamoje: 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2012
udemzy_udex:
Yeah...e sweet wella..

My advice,always accumulate 2 or more games that u're sure won't end draw..
hope say we don learn frm our bros bemagnify..
So always accumulate 2 or more games..
y bemagnify do that mistake na I still dey fill e pain. RULE OF LAYIND DRAW ALWAYS ACCUMULATE AT LIST 3 GAMS!!!
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by starbasi(m): 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2012
marlockj: How possible is it to fund ur 365 with gtb ATM card.pls I nid answer
it is very possible cos i funded my own bet365 account with my gtb naira mastercard.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2012
davidoisamoje: Genoa have won so u win ur bet

Plz.... Is Ȋ̝̊̅† not possible to stake a lay odd...like 4hrs before d match?

I keep searching for little teams, yet dey don't have lay odds enabled for such games.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by starbasi(m): 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2012
marlockj: all gtb atm is mastercard na.wich one is anoda master card.all gtb is mastercard.does it mean I cn use it?
yes u can,just that u need to go to ur branch and request for TOKEN from them which enables u to register ur atm with mastercard intl and then ability to pay onlie with it
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by starbasi(m): 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
marlockj: all gtb atm is mastercard na.wich one is anoda master card.all gtb is mastercard.does it mean I cn use it?
yes u can,just that u need to go to ur branch and request for TOKEN from them which enables u to register ur atm with mastercard intl and then ability to pay online with it
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
davidoisamoje: lille and lyon dey play 1-1 now but na them get their leg u don win bet

Plz I'd like to get ur e-mail/bb pin if possible..
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by davidoisamoje: 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
Imanuelle:

Plz.... Is Ȋ̝̊̅† not possible to stake a lay odd...like 4hrs before d match?

I keep searching for little teams, yet dey don't have lay odds enabled for such games.
it posible but it hard to find just check livescore for match dat will soon start or dat is on now but make sure u do multiple oooooo. good night
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by davidoisamoje: 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2012
Imanuelle:

Plz I'd like to get ur e-mail/bb pin if possible..
davidoisamoje@gmail.com
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Tena11: 1:40am On Sep 24, 2012
davidoisamoje: davidoisamoje@gmail.com
Friends, I'm checking betfair, registered but how can one lay more than one game. Pls I need the procedure and thanks fr the advice people. Not going 10. Fold however we need to note the diff btw seeking for advice before venturing. I knew its possible to loose, jst asked for opinions on 10 fold .. Pls help with lay betting.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by udemzyudex(m): 2:24am On Sep 24, 2012
udemzy_udex: 23/9/2012

KYOTO SANGA VS MITO HOLLYHOCK=1
ODD:1.81

SAO PAULO VS CRUZEIRO=1
ODD:1.63

ATLETICO MINEIRO VS GREMIO=1
ODD:1.87

HJK HELSINKI VS INTER TURKU=1
ODD:1.75

GL.....
Won 2 lose 2
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by LORDEST(m): 5:53am On Sep 24, 2012
Good M.......
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 6:28am On Sep 24, 2012
udemzy_udex:
Won 2 lose 2
Not bad for a prediction after a terrible mid-week. Lets hope for a green balance sheet this week sha. I myself will be dropping picks starting from today or tomorrow. watch out.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 24, 2012
Morning ppl!
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by afroline: 6:49am On Sep 24, 2012
Peeps i beg do u hav lay bet on bet 365? Nd how du i find it.thanks
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by ebamma(m): 6:50am On Sep 24, 2012
Baba God thank you for giving us this new week,Abeg make dis week beta pass the last one,may our winnings pass our losses in Jesus name,May one match not spoil our combo dis week in Jesus name,May one goal not make us lose our ova 2.5 goals bet in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 6:58am On Sep 24, 2012
Morning all, here's a little pep-talk for this new punting week. *clears throat* I want you all to know that we have come a long way to get to this stage! Yes, its been a tough journey so far and the turbulence in the past few weeks have been really pocket disturbing. At the beginning of last week, this thread used to be bubbly non-stop (perhaps due to dr be.t's winning streak or elari's recharge cards - still wondering, who loaded those cards BTW?..just kidding. lol). But at the dawn of tuesday, not many knew that they'll be where they are today. Is it dr b.e.t's picks that gave keh-leg to some people's pockets that we should say?, or is it expertman's o/u predictions that almost tore my pocket into shreds? or is it bemagnify's e-collapse yesterday from lay betting that i should mention?, or udemzy's new failed system that almost caused calamity to my account?...well the story goes on and on. Looking at the bright side, let's however remember the close to impecable FTS picks by lordest (can't wait to join you on your winning streak) and the 90% correct over 2.5 picks by the much talked about elari..up elari!!. To cut the story short, i want to say! that, e-comrades!, this is the point where we pick ourselves up and re-start that journey to financial freedom that we've all been working towards. This is the point where i tell you to reload and conquer the bookies (as well as our greed). I myself didn't have a great week last week but this time around, i believe anything is possible if we just don't stop trying. I wish you all the very best this punt.ing week. God blesss this forum! God bless nairaland!! And God bless Nigeria!!! *singing we shall overcome..*
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 7:00am On Sep 24, 2012
afroline: Peeps i beg do u hav lay bet on bet 365? Nd how du i find it.thanks
They don't have lay be.t on 365. Guy, it will be very beneficial to you to read the complete season 1 and the early pages of season 2 as these answers and more have been answered there. Best of luck
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 7:02am On Sep 24, 2012
ebamma: Baba God thank you for giving us this new week,Abeg make dis week beta pass the last one,may our winnings pass our losses in Jesus name,May one match not spoil our combo dis week in Jesus name,May one goal not make us lose our ova 2.5 goals bet in Jesus name.
lwtmb. Amen bro. Amen to your prayers.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 24, 2012
Michky: Morning all, here's a little pep-talk for this new punting week. *clears throat* I want you all to know that we have come a long way to get to this stage! Yes, its been a tough journey so far and the turbulence in the past few weeks have been really pocket disturbing. At the beginning of last week, this thread used to be bubbly non-stop (perhaps due to dr be.t's winning streak or elari's recharge cards - still wondering, who loaded those cards BTW?..just kidding. lol). But at the dawn of tuesday, not many knew that they'll be where they are today. Is it dr b.e.t's picks that gave keh-leg to some people's pockets that we should say?, or is it expertman's o/u predictions that almost tore my pocket into shreds? or is it bemagnify's e-collapse yesterday from lay betting that i should mention?, or udemzy's new failed system that almost caused calamity to my account?...well the story goes on and on. Looking at the bright side, let's however remember the close to impecable FTS picks by lordest (can't wait to join you on your winning streak) and the 90% correct over 2.5 picks by the much talked about elari..up elari!!. To cut the story short, i want to say! that, e-comrades!, this is the point where we pick ourselves up and re-start that journey to financial freedom that we've all been working towards. This is the point where i tell you to reload and conquer the bookies (as well as our greed). I myself didn't have a great week last week but this time around, i believe anything is possible if we just don't stop trying. I wish you all the very best this punt.ing week. God blesss this forum. God bless nairaland. And God bless Nigeria. *singing we shall overcome..*

I feel u man!
A lot of shyt happenes, but then, A̶̲̥̅̊¿¿ we gotta do is flush Ȋ̝̊̅† off and start over again on a new sheet!
I funded and refunded my aCct twice lastweek, i hope to refund again today and stick to 'laying'
I wish everyone of us the best.
And if anyone has been hoarding information from this great house, i just want u to know that win or lose, Ȋ̝̊̅† wouldn't affect the outcome of your own money even if the whole world wins!
I hope to c u guys sumwhere arnd d top at the end of this week!
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 7:13am On Sep 24, 2012
Imanuelle:

I feel u man!
A lot of shyt happenes, but then, A̶̲̥̅̊¿¿ we gotta do is flush Ȋ̝̊̅† off and start over again on a new sheet!
I funded and refunded my aCct twice lastweek, i hope to refund again today and stick to 'laying'
I wish everyone of us the best.
And if anyone has been hoarding information from this great house, i just want u to know that win or lose, Ȋ̝̊̅† wouldn't affect the outcome of your own money even if the whole world wins!
I hope to c u guys sumwhere arnd d top at the end of this week!
Yes! em..this week? ..lol
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 24, 2012
Searching since 6am, cudnt find any draws to lay on naira stakke sad
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 24, 2012
Michky: Yes! em..this week? ..lol

Isn't dis a new week?
At least, sumwhere higher dan where we started
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 7:25am On Sep 24, 2012
Imanuelle:

Isn't dis a new week?
At least, sumwhere higher dan where we started
Yeah i know this is a new week. You just sounded a bit like you are targeting an aeroplane in that post (like one other guy last week).
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 7:26am On Sep 24, 2012
Imanuelle: Searching since 6am, cudnt find any draws to lay on naira stakke sad
eeyah.. y nah? are you sure you're not being too selective?
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by mrkels(m): 7:27am On Sep 24, 2012
Hehehe,very funny. I'm pretty sure Michky is a politician!!! Anyways this is a new week, I expect to gain all that I have lost since I began be.t.ting grin
May the odds always be in our favor people.Happy punting
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by elari(m): 7:34am On Sep 24, 2012
Michky: Morning all, here's a little pep-talk for this new punting week. *clears throat* I want you all to know that we have come a long way to get to this stage! Yes, its been a tough journey so far and the turbulence in the past few weeks have been really pocket disturbing. At the beginning of last week, this thread used to be bubbly non-stop (perhaps due to dr be.t's winning streak or elari's recharge cards - still wondering, who loaded those cards BTW?..just kidding. lol). But at the dawn of tuesday, not many knew that they'll be where they are today. Is it dr b.e.t's picks that gave keh-leg to some people's pockets that we should say?, or is it expertman's o/u predictions that almost tore my pocket into shreds? or is it bemagnify's e-collapse yesterday from lay betting that i should mention?, or udemzy's new failed system that almost caused calamity to my account?...well the story goes on and on. Looking at the bright side, let's however remember the close to impecable FTS picks by lordest (can't wait to join you on your winning streak) and the 90% correct over 2.5 picks by the much talked about elari..up elari!!. To cut the story short, i want to say! that, e-comrades!, this is the point where we pick ourselves up and re-start that journey to financial freedom that we've all been working towards. This is the point where i tell you to reload and conquer the bookies (as well as our greed). I myself didn't have a great week last week but this time around, i believe anything is possible if we just don't stop trying. I wish you all the very best this punt.ing week. God blesss this forum! God bless nairaland!! And God bless Nigeria!!! *singing we shall overcome..*
. . . Nice epistle i must say. Bt hey man, my ova 2.5 is not a farce, check my friday predictions. Huh!
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 7:34am On Sep 24, 2012
mrkels: Hehehe,very funny. I'm pretty sure Michky is a politician!!! Anyways this is a new week, I expect to gain all that I have lost since I began be.t.ting grin
May the odds always be in our favor people.Happy punting
politician? hehe.. that was from my aluta days in school. That's by the way though. But don't you think that's making the same mistake again by chasing your loses?...Look bro, in my opinion, what's gone is gone. I don't think it's very safe to chase your losses IMHO. *just saying*
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 7:35am On Sep 24, 2012
elari: . . . Nice epistle i must say. Bt hey man, my ova 2.5 is not a farce, check my friday predictions. Huh!
Yeah.. that's why i said 90% correct predictions. Or did you get all correct?
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 24, 2012
Michky: eeyah.. y nah? are you sure you're not being too selective?
Guys 9rastake is bleeped. Their lay market is rubbish. They should stick to backing. They dont encourage laying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (102) (Reply)

Start Your Own Boxers Business With N5, 000 / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC / Football Betting Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.