Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,139 members, 7,887,295 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:11 AM

Football Betting: Season 2 - Business (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting: Season 2 (106632 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by haychPee(m): 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2012
LORDEST:

Confirm loss bro.,...
K...tnkz man!
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by analo: 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
Any 95% sure bet today?
D last 3days has been poor for me
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by frankzone: 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
Dull day on this thread
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by davidoisamoje: 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2012
Lazio - Maribor Over 2.5 @ 1.90
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by zionbaby: 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2012
zionbaby: 100% Champions league 4 Folds picks for 10/03/2012.

MATCH1: Zenit V AC Milan: Alternative Total Goals of Over 1.5 @ 1.36 odds WON!!!

MATCH2: Manchester City V Dortmund: Alternative Total Goals of Over 1.5 @ 1.25 odds WON!!!

MATCH3: Ajax V Real Madrid: Total Goals of Over 2.5 @ 1.50 odds WON!!!

MATCH4: Schalke 04 V Montpellier: Alternative Total Goals of Over 1.5 @ 1.22 odds WON!!!

4 Folds @ 3.12 odds at BET365 SITE BET WON!!!

WISHING YOU GOD'S VERY BEST!

N.B: Contribute to Sports Trading Club
It's an easy way to receive a share of the Club's targeted profit of $1000+ every week!
New Membership in-take closes by 10/3/2012, only 20 members needed and membership cost just N1000 only.
Call : 08036088237 for details.
God bless you!

IF YOU PLACED BET ON MY ABOVE PICKS FOR YESTERDAY GAMES, YOU WOULD HAVE MADE SOME GOOD PROFIT. NOT TO WORRY , I WILL SOON DROP ANOTHER 4 FOLDS BET BEFORE TODAY IS OVER. I THANK THE ALMIGHTY GOD IN WHOM I TRUST FOR HELPING ME YESTERDAY TO MAKE VERY GOOD PROFIT FROM THE ABOVE PICKS -GET SET, GOD WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU TODAY, JUST BELIEVE AND PREPARE YOUR HEART TO USE YOUR BET PROFIT TO FINANCE YOUR GOD-GIVEN PURPOSES( AND NOT TO CONSUME IT ON YOUR LOST ).GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by davidoisamoje: 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2012
BTS: Bazel vs Genk
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by zionbaby: 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2012
pumppie: @ zionbaby, the alternative goal market on bet365 is not clear to me. if for e.g i stake for over 1.5 goals in a game, and the game ended up having up to say 3 goals which is over 2.5, i still win or what?

YES, BROS YOU WIN.

It's an easy way to receive a share of the Club's targeted profit of $1000+ every week!
New Membership in-take closes by 10/3/2012, only 20 members needed and membership cost just N1000 only.
God bless you!

Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by frankzone: 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2012
zionbaby:

IF YOU PLACED BET ON MY ABOVE PICKS FOR YESTERDAY GAMES, YOU WOULD HAVE MADE SOME GOOD PROFIT. NOT TO WORRY , I WILL SOON DROP ANOTHER 4 FOLDS BET BEFORE TODAY IS OVER. I THANK THE ALMIGHTY GOD IN WHOM I TRUST FOR HELPING ME YESTERDAY TO MAKE VERY GOOD PROFIT FROM THE ABOVE PICKS -GET SET, GOD WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU TODAY, JUST BELIEVE AND PREPARE YOUR HEART TO USE YOUR BET PROFIT TO FINANCE YOUR GOD-GIVEN PURPOSES( AND NOT TO CONSUME IT ON YOUR LOST ).GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
Dakezinfo@yahoo.com
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2012
zionbaby:

YES, BROS YOU WIN.

God bless you!
Are you saying you're willing to lose your integrity because of common 20,000 naira? Why dont you look for a way to borrow that money from friends and start earning $1000 monthly before inviting others. Just an advice o.

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by okeomavictor: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2012
i need to know how to play this game or baba ijebu. thanks
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by udemzyudex(m): 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2012
Michky: Are you saying you're willing to lose your integrity because of common 20,000 naira? Why dont you look for a way to borrow that money from friends and start earning $1000 monthly before inviting others. Just an advice o.
grin
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2012
okeomavictor: i need to know how to play this game or baba ijebu. thanks
Better stick with this one.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by somadila: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2012
somadila: One game i went for today :
Manchester City vs Dortmund in EUROPE: Champions League, Both teams to score, yes @odd 1.61 , game ended 1:1 Baba God no dey sleep at all grin sad grin
I think this is a good bet with less risk cos the both teams has all it takes to score at least a goal.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by zionbaby: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2012
Michky: Are you saying you're willing to lose your integrity because of common 20,000 naira? Why don't you look for a way to borrow that money from friends and start earning $1000 monthly before inviting others. Just an advice o.

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE.

THE MEMBERS OF S.T.C ARE PEOPLE THAT ARE READY TO SHARE PROFIT OR LOSS IN GOOD FATE.

IT IS TRUE THAT THERE ARE RISK INVOLVED IN EVERY BUSINESS, SUCH AS SPORTS TRADING. BUT THE ABILITY TO TURN THESE RISKS INTO PROFIT REQUIRES MAN TO PLAY HIS PART EXCELLENTLY AND TO DEPEND ON THE ALMIGHTY GOD TO PLAY THAT PART THAT NO MAN CAN'T PLAY.

THAT IS WHY IN SPORTS TRADING I DO NOT DEPEND ON MY EXPERTISE AT ALL, BUT ON THE GOD OVER ALL UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES. WITH HIM (GOD) ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.

WITH GOD I CAN ACHIEVE THIS GREAT TASK, KEEP MY INTEGRITY, BRING GLORY TO MY GOD AND HELP A LOT OF SPORTS FANS (WITH NO TIME OR EXPERTISE IN SPORTS TRADING) TO EARN EXTRA MONEY TO FINANCE THEIR GOD-GIVEN PURPOSES.

WISHING YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS FORUM GOD'S VERY BEST!

It's an easy way to receive a share of the Club's targeted weekly profit of $1000+ every week!
New Membership in-take closing date extended to Friday 12/3/2012, only 20 members needed, membership form cost just N1000 only and membership weekly contribution to the Club's trading capital is N1000 only.

Note: In a case where the Club makes profit for a given week, then the upper week, each members weekly contribution would be automatically deducted from each members share from last week's profit. That is the most exciting part of it all. We trust God to consistently make profit.

Call or Text: 08036088237 for details.(Please don't flash the number and allow time for reply to you enquiry)

God bless you!

Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by zionbaby: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2012
okeomavictor: i need to know how to play this game or baba ijebu. thanks

HOW I STARTED 5 YEARS AGO: I GOT A PAID ONE ON ONE PRACTICAL TRAINING AND MENTORING FROM PASTOR HARRY OKOYIBO...YOU CAN REQUEST FOR ONE TOO FROM ANY EXPERIENCED AND ABLE TO TEACH EXPERTS IN THIS FORUM.

It's an easy way to receive a share of the Club's targeted weekly profit of $1000+ every week!
New Membership in-take closing date extended to Friday 12/3/2012, only 20 members needed, membership form cost just N1000 only and membership weekly contribution to the Club's trading capital is N1000 only.

Note: In a case where the Club makes profit for a given week, then the upper week, each members weekly contribution would be automatically deducted from each members share from last week's profit. That is the most exciting part of it all. We trust God to consistently make profit.

Call or Text: 08036088237 for details.(Please don't flash the number and allow time for reply to you enquiry)

God bless you!

Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2012
zionbaby:

HOW I STARTED 5 YEARS AGO: I GOT A PAID ONE ON ONE PRACTICAL TRAINING AND MENTORING FROM PASTOR HARRY OKOYIBO...YOU CAN REQUEST FOR ONE TOO FROM ANY EXPERIENCED AND ABLE TO TEACH EXPERTS IN THIS FORUM.

God bless you!
Now that you have mentioned a pastor in your deal, I do not want to even touch it with a stick.

Do business with this guy at your own risk

1 Like

Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by somadila: 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2012
kindly find todays games :
PSV v Napoli, Both teams to score @ 1.61
Atletico Madrid v Viktoria Plzen, Both teams to score @ 1.90
Lazio v NK Maribor, over 2.5goals @1.75
single bets and equal stake on each of them to make good profit

Then combi on this 4games @odd of 2.08 , all over 1.5goals
PSV v Napoli
Atletico Madrid v Viktoria Plzen
Lazio v NK Maribor
Helsingborg v FC Twente
Goodluck and plz stake what u can afford to loose. Regards

1 Like

Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2012
blink182: Now that you have mentioned a pastor in your deal, I do not want to even touch it with a stick.

"Now that you have mentioned a pastor in your deal, I do not want to even touch it with a stick." Lol. Me too.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by LORDEST(m): 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2012
somadila: kindly find todays games :
PSV v Napoli, Both teams to score @ 1.61
Atletico Madrid v Viktoria Plzen, Both teams to score @ 1.90
Lazio v NK Maribor, over 2.5goals @1.75
single bets and equal stake on each of them to make good profit

Then combi on this 4games @odd of 2.08 , all over 1.5goals
PSV v Napoli
Atletico Madrid v Viktoria Plzen
Lazio v NK Maribor
Helsingborg v FC Twente
Goodluck and plz stake what u can afford to loose. Regards

Nice picks man....Am also going for this...#GBAM...
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by zionbaby: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2012
blink182: Now that you have mentioned a pastor in your deal, I do not want to even touch it with a stick.

THANKS FOR YOUR POST.

YES, YOU MAY HAVE YOUR REASONS FOR HATING TO DO ANYTHING WITH A PASTOR. BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THERE ARE NO GENUINE MEN OF GOD WITH INTEGRITY AND FEAR OF GOD.

EVERYTHING THAT HAS ORIGINAL HAS FAKE, OK!

JUST TYPE HARRY OKOYIBO INTO GOOGLE SEARCH AND SEE THE RESULTS.

INVESTIGATE HIM AND SEE IF HE IS WHAT YOU THINK OR MAY HAVE COME ACROSS...HARRY IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK FRIEND...NEITHER ARE MY WHAT YOU THINK.

THANKS FOR YOUR POST ONCE MORE!

God bless you!

Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by zionbaby: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2012
Michky: "Now that you have mentioned a pastor in your deal, I do not want to even touch it with a stick." Lol. Me too.

THANKS FOR YOUR POST.

THIS OFFER IS NOT FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO ALREADY KNOW HOW TO TRADE AND HAVE TIME TO TRADE.

THE PEOPLE WHOM THIS OFFER IS MEANT FOR GOD WILL SURELY BRING AND TOGETHER WE SHALL EXCEL IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!

HOPE I HAVEN'T GONE SPIRITUAL ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE OF YOU?

[b]N.B: Contribute to Sports Trading Club

What is Sports Trading Club?

Sports Trading Club is a collective of sports traders who pool their money to trade sports picks. By trading many picks for a single day, the overall chance of winning a prize increases dramatically. Indeed, if you look at past winners, you will find that clubs often win the top prizes, including the sports banker.

Join Sports Trading Club today-It's an easy way to receive a share of the Club's targeted weekly profit of $1000+ every week!

New Membership in-take closing date extended to Friday 12/3/2012, only 20 members needed,

membership form cost just N1000 only and membership weekly contribution to the Club's

trading capital is N1000 only.

Note: In a case where the Club makes profit for a given week, then the upper week, each

members weekly contribution would be automatically deducted from each members share from

last week's profit. That is the most exciting part of it all. We trust God to consistently

make profit.

Call or Text: 08036088237 for details.(Please don't flash the number and allow time for

reply to you enquiry)

God bless you![/b]

Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2012
zionbaby:

God bless you!
Please kindly stop spamming this thread. Besides, the intention of this thread is to help others and not to exploit anyone's weakness. Yes, you have the absolute right to your sports trading club just as anyone here has the right to risk his/her cash with you. But guy, if you really wanna help, you'll not be asking for common 1000 naira (since you can make 150,000 naira monthly, no sweat). You'll post your picks here as you've been doing so far and we'll all benefit together. Finally again, stop spamming this thread!
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by LORDEST(m): 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2012
Make we chop bukmaka's maney b4 Europa:

BACK HOME TEAM:Lørenskog

VS

MO

Both Teams to Score(bts): NIGERIA VS FRANCE,

GOOD LUCK...
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by udemzyudex(m): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2012
HONKA VS MVPA47=X2
ODD:1.63

MATTERSBURG AM VS AMSTETTEN=1
ODD:1.90

HALCONES VS JUVENTUD=OVER2.5
ODD:1.59
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by udemzyudex(m): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
Michky: Please kindly stop spamming this thread. Besides, the intention of this thread is to help others and not to exploit anyone's weakness. Yes, you have the absolute right to your sports trading club just as anyone here has the right to risk his/her cash with you. But guy, if you really wanna help, you'll not be asking for common 1000 naira (since you can make 150,000 naira monthly, no sweat). You'll post your picks here as you've been doing so far and we'll all benefit together. Finally again, stop spamming this thread!
GBAM. grin
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by afroline: 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2012
@lordest and undemzy please state the leagues and division
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by elari(m): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
haychPee: Hon. Elari...pls if i place bet of even on a game Απϑ d game ends goaless draw, ll i get return or lose
Thanks!
. . . Dat na big loss my broda, neva even pray 4 a game to end draw, becos draw of any number makes it even. N.B, b4 u place any odd bet, try to be 90% sure a goal must be scored in such a match.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by udemzyudex(m): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2012
afroline: @lordest and undemzy please state the leagues and division
Guatamela,finland and austria league..

my advice..
Stake with ur head not woth ur mind..
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Manweysabi(m): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2012
udemzy_udex: HONKA VS MVPA47=X2
ODD:1.63

MATTERSBURG AM VS AMSTETTEN=1
ODD:1.90

HALCONES VS JUVENTUD=OVER2.5
ODD:1.59

na which league be this nah? try to dey include the leagues to make it easier to trace! sad sad
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by zionbaby: 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
100% Europa League 6 Folds picks for 10/04/2012.

MATCH1: Helsingborg V Twente : Alternative Total Goals of Over 1.5 @ 1.20 odds

MATCH2:
Basel V Genk : Alternative Total Goals of Over 1.5 @ 1.25 odds

MATCH3: Hannover 96 V Levante : Alternative Total Goals 1.5 @ 1.22 odds

MATCH4: PSV Eindhoven V Napoli: Alternative Total Goals of Over 1.5 @ 1.20 odds

MATCH5: Atl.Madrid V Plzen: Alternative Total Goals of Over 1.5 @ 1.16 odds

MATCH6: Liverpool V Udinese: Total Goals of Over 2.5 @ 1.75 odds

6 Folds @ 4.18 odds at BET365 SITE

Contribute to Sports Trading Club

God bless you!
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Debeloved87(m): 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ok..yes, am back where are the picks..but i wonder why my bookie no offer over&under today for all the picks posted here..how man want take chop dier money now
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by zionbaby: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
Michky: Please kindly stop spamming this thread. Besides, the intention of this thread is to help others and not to exploit anyone's weakness. Yes, you have the absolute right to your sports trading club just as anyone here has the right to risk his/her cash with you. But guy, if you really wanna help, you'll not be asking for common 1000 naira (since you can make 150,000 naira monthly, no sweat). You'll post your picks here as you've been doing so far and we'll all benefit together. Finally again, stop spamming this thread!

THANKS.
PLS SEE MY PICKS FOR TODAY, ABOVE!

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (102) (Reply)

Start Your Own Boxers Business With N5, 000 / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC / Football Betting Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.