Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:50 PM

Football Betting: Season 2 - Business (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting: Season 2 (106536 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Osteve2(m): 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2012
@udemzy_udex pls help me wit d question above fanks
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Manweysabi(m): 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2012
i'm taking a long break on football betting... not fruitful to me at all embarassed
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by bemagnify: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2012
Man city cnt fail me! 99% sure tips..
Man city vs sunderland.
Lay sunderland..
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by bemagnify: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2012
Man city cnt fail me! 99% sure tips..
Man city vs sunderland.
Lay sunderland.. Am goin 4d lay bet wit $30
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by zionbaby: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2012
Michky: Anytime anyone intends to sell me any product, it's better to leave pastor, religion or God out of it because that's my own way of easy fraud identification. For example, take another look at zion's spam posts on this thread, you'll notice that he ends them with GOD BLESS YOU. That to me is the definition of manipulation. As for Harry being a pastor and a sincere punter is another issue entirely. I believe (if am speaking his mind) what blink tried to point out there was the guy's ploy to use religion to send his message across, which is mere manipulation and petty theifery. Plus, if zion must advertize, let him take a slot on any of nairaland's empty ad spaces. I rest my case.

Are You Saved Michky? If You're Not Sure, Here Is My Sure Picks For You Today, On...

What does the Bible teach about SALVATION?

The Bible is very clear about what it takes to become a Christian. Unfortunately, many in the world teach something different. Some think faith alone saves. Some think that a simple prayer to God will save them. Some think that being kind and loving is all that is needed. But what does the Bible say? That is what really matters.

Step 1: We Must HEAR the Word
Without first hearing the word of God we would never know that we are sinners and that the “wages of sin” is spiritual death (Romans 3:23; 6:23). We also wouldn’t know of Jesus’ sacrifice for our sins and our need for Him.

Step 2: We Must BELIEVE What We Hear
Merely hearing the word of God doesn’t save. We must believe what we hear, or we are not likely to obey the Bible’s commands. In John 8:24, Jesus says, “...if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.” But belief itself is not enough. We learn this truth in Matthew 7:21. We will not be saved by merely declaring our belief we must “do” what God demands.

Step 3: We Must REPENT of Our Sins
Sin is what separates us from God (Isaiah 59:2). Therefore, if we intend to seek God’s forgiveness, we must be willing to repent of our sins. Repentance means “turning away from sin” and making the effort to sin no more. If we aren’t willing to repent of our sins, we cannot be saved (Acts 3:19; Luke 13:3).

Step 4: We Must CONFESS Our Faith
Those that wish to be saved must confess their faith in Jesus. It was Jesus Christ Himself who said, “Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven” (Matthew 10:32; cf. (Romans 10:9,10; I John 4:15).

Step 5: We Must Be BAPTIZED
There is considerable religious confusion about baptism. Some think that baptism isn’t necessary, others believe we are saved before we are baptized.

Note what the Bible says baptism does:
1. Baptism shows a good conscience to God (1 Peter 3:21)
2. Baptism washes away sins (Acts 22:16; 1 Corinthians 6:11)
3. Baptism gives entry “into” Christ (Romans 6:3; Galatians 3:27)

In other words, our sins are not washed away, and we are not “in Christ” until we are baptized. Since baptism is for the forgiveness of sins (Acts 2:38), we are still in our sins (and lost) until we are baptized. We should also realize that baptism is a burial or immersion—it is not sprinkling (Romans 6:3,4)—and baptism is for believers, not infants (Mark 16:16).

Is baptism a work? In one sense it is, but Jesus says that belief is a work too (see John 6:29). Do we earn salvation by our works? No! But we must still do those works, including being baptized for the forgiveness of our sins. We are saved by the mercy and grace of God, but He demands that we be baptized to wash away our sins. He does the work of forgiving and saving us, if we follow His instructions.

Step 6: We Must Remain FAITHFUL
While baptism puts us into Christ and washes away our sins, we must still be obedient and faithful to God, otherwise, we will lose our souls. The Bible tells us “...Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life” (Revelation 2:10). Some suggest that once we are saved, we cannot be lost. Doesn’t that contradict what Hebrews 6:4-6 says?

Please study the verses above in your own Bible, pray to God for understanding, and give this some serious thought. Your soul depends on it!

I would love to study this matter further with you and answer any questions you may have. Please contact me on 08036088237!

About Me

ZION BABY is simply a Christian, Entrepreneur, member of the Church of Christ, the CEO of Internet Business Consult and the General Manager of Internet Business Community, a new online Community, with core interest in practicing genuine internet businesses, through which each of it's members is rewarded with N6,000 cash in 24 hours, N1,500 cash after 7 days and another N15,000 every month, for one year (N180,000).Plus a FREE brand new Computer Laptop, given once after 7 months.He is an expert in several genuine internet businesses, trading for the Community and as well studying, practicing and teaching such genuine internet businesses. And he can be reached by Tel.: +2348094996656 ;08036088237 07043934839 ;Or by Email: ouronlinebox@gmail.com.

About the church of Christ

The church of Christ (Romans 16:16) is THE church of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (Matthew 16:18). Those who have been added to the Lord's church (Acts 2:47) through repentance (Acts 2:38), confession of faith in Christ (Acts 8:37), and immersion in water for the forgiveness of sins (Acts 2:38) are called Christians (Acts 11:26), and as such, they are members of the body of Christ (I Corinthians 12:27). All such individuals, if faithful to the Lord unto death (Revelation 2:10), will live eternally (Matthew 25:46). Those Christians that assemble for worship (Hebrews 10:25) at the church building in Okerube, Lagos on Orilowo Street constitute the Okerube Church of Christ.

The church exists to bring glory to God the Father through the Lord Jesus Christ (Ephesians 3:21). The purpose of the church is to preach the gospel to the lost and make disciples (Matthew 28:18-20), as well as to help its members grow in the grace and knowledge of God (II Peter 3:18). The gospel, when it is obeyed (II Thess. 1:8, is the power of God to salvation (Romans 1:16). The aim of the church of Christ is to worship and serve God Almighty (Matthew 4:10) as His holy word authorizes (Colossians 3:17) and not to cling to the vain traditions of men (Matthew 15:9).

The church of Christ has no earthly head, but its spiritual head is Christ (Ephesians 1:22). The church is not a denomination since such would imply religious division which is sinful (I Corinthians 1:10). The church of Christ is governed by the Bible, the inspired word of God Himself (II Timothy 3:16,17). Its members are simply called "Christians" although some serve additional roles as elders (I Timothy 3:1-7), deacons (I Timothy 3:8-13), or evangelists (II Timothy 4:5).

Lastly, Don't Forget To Join Sports Trading Club Today

It's A Community Of Sports Traders Jointly Trading On Sports Events' Trends With 100% Strike Rate And An Easy Way To Get Equal Share Of $1000+ Weekly

The Opportunity To Join Sports Trading Club Ends In Few Days’ Time From Today.

For More Details Text Your Full Name, "STC", Location, Phone Number And E-mail Address To: +2348036088237.

Or Call +2348036088237.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2012
Manweysabi: i'm taking a long break on football betting... not fruitful to me at all embarassed
Pele, it happens.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by ugo41babe(m): 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2012
Please which betting site is advisable to use?
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by zionbaby: 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2012
ugo41babe: Please which betting site is advisable to use?

Bet365...Then bet on trends with 100% strike rate ok! God bless you. Pls., Call 08036088237 if you or anyone else need more help.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2012
zionbaby:

Bet365...Then bet on trends with 100% strike rate ok! God bless you. Pls., Call 08036088237 if you or anyone else need more help.
I use 9rabet, how do I bet on trends?
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2012
bemagnify: Man city cnt fail me! 99% sure tips..
Man city vs sunderland.
Lay sunderland.. Am goin 4d lay bet wit $30
hmmmm...wish u the best o. I trust u sha.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2012
ugo41babe: Please which betting site is advisable to use?

Are you a girl?
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Manweysabi(m): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2012
blink182: Pele, it happens.
can u kindly recommend any online thing i can be doing aside betting... am tired of gambling my dough, bro!
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by bemagnify: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2012
blink182: hmmmm...wish u the best o. I trust u sha.
yea tnx
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by bemagnify: 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2012
Zionbaby y av u turn dis tread 2religious sectn! If u claim 2b a child of God y cnt u obey man 4once! Nairaland is made up of sections, and i tink dis tread is meant 4 betin tips! Pls i use d God i serv 2beg u? Dnt flood dis tread wit stories oda dan betin tips or picks! Hop no offence?
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2012
zionbaby:

THANKS FOR YOUR POST.WHY NOT VISIT ME TO SEE WHOM I AM. THE MORE YOU UNCONSTRUCTIVELY CRITICISE ME, THE MORE GOD PROMOTES AND DEFFENDS ME VIA PEOPLE I DO NOT KNOW.The God YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOU WILL SURELY MEET ON THE DAY YOU RETURN TO GLORY AND I WONDER WHAT YOU WILL TELL HIM. MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU!
Look guy!, no one loves God more than i do. so stop trying to pitch my tent against his. ok? I don't know you and i DO NOT CARE to. The reason i responded to your post in the first place is your spam posts and your ploy to take advantage of this informative thread. O boy, you no sabi God pass me o and its people like you that destroy that name "God". (Imagine even having the efontry to mention the sacred name of God in a gambling forum). Do you even know what the bible says about making easy money? Lets call a spade a spade. Stop using the name of God to spam this thread with sports trading adverts. May God forgive me?! May God wire ya yansh dia for doing this. I have met alot of people like you. I have also been there and done that. If you do not stop spamming this thread, i will have to show you the other side of me. Yes, this thread, no be my papa get am. But no be your .... get am either. We're here to help each other and make money from bookies and not from one another. Please stop this your God God lies here. We know him as a loving father and not a tool for manipulation. Plus no be only you get sense o. Shey you know? Lets see who will go to heaven between you and i. But for now, remember, respect is reciprocal. Respect yourself on this thread and stop spamming this thread!!! Besides, where are these moderators when you need them?

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2012
zionbaby:

Lets even go logical a little. (1) If you can make $1000 (150,000) per month from a measly 20,000 investment; then you should be able to make up to 15,000 from 1000 investment- meaning you can start little and still become a billionaire in 6 months. (2) If your primary motive for starting your trading *ish is to help people and not to defraud people, and assuming you're not a hungry fellow, you'll advertize on billboards and not spam this thread with your st...ing posts. (3) If you were indeed trained by pastor harry (as you call him) 5 years ago, and you realy know the way to multiply cash like you claim, you would have bought your first private jet by now. Or don't you think 5 years is long enough to wreck bookies?.. Look, i can go on and on but because i have more important things to do and because i don't want to give you the cheap publicity that you're trying to get here, i'll press the ignore botton. No time!
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by kevoh(m): 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2012
Cottsburg don mess up anoda combo, chei angry !
I had a bad feeling this saturday might be somehow.good thing I placed a little stake on my combos today! grin
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Fourcade(m): 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2012
Bro Llad you should know by now that there is no such thing as 99% in football...Cottbus successfully spoilt my combo too..hope you didnt lose much! smiley
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by udemzyudex(m): 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2012
@ michky,bros calm down
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2012
udemzy_udex: @ michky,bros calm down
Ok bro. Na that guy wan make me vex. He speaks as though he's talking with children here. But thanks again. Am fine now.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by bemagnify: 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2012
bemagnify: Man city cnt fail me! 99% sure tips..
Man city vs sunderland.
Lay sunderland..
won
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by bemagnify: 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2012
Layin draw in d folowin matches wit $50!
* westbrom vs Qpr
* Blackpool vs charlton
gudluck guyssssssss
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Pro02: 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2012
Pls i need 'mybettingtips' number

Does any one have it?
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by ifeolu002(m): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2012
@ elari embarassedAm not happy wit suerbet247.com @ all , dey don't offer both to score ,live matches n there odds re smalll .@ all we nid more picks to make more money today
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by barikay: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2012
Who hav account with ladbrokes? Do u hav up to $100? If yes, congrat. I wil teach u how to earn 10 to 20 dollars every hour. I wil post it here direct for just an hour. For all eyes to see. For evidence then if u want more wil can discuss business. I wil post d exact amount u are to stake and d match u should stake on. So if u hav account wit them with $100 indicate
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by udemzyudex(m): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2012
lol...nobdy believe norwich will be the first team to score in d match against chelsea.

FTS
Sonderjyske vs AGF Aarhus=1

Viking vs Aalesund=2

Longford town vs Limerick=1

If u're using the FTS SYSTEM i posted here,pls mk sure both team must av played up to 10 match
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by DTalented(m): 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2012
Bro abeg drop what u got or must someone that have upto a $100 in his account indicate before you share it?
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by bemagnify: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2012
bemagnify: Layin draw in d folowin matches wit $50!
* westbrom vs Qpr
* Blackpool vs charlton
gudluck guyssssssss
Blackpool dn da dul my combo! GOD ABEG'OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........

1 Like

Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by kevoh(m): 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2012
ifeolu002: .@ all we nid more picks to make more money today
It is when you rush like this that you can lose all your money.If there are only 2 sure picks for the day, manage those two and wait for the next day. Learn to build your account gradually, it is better to make $1 per day than to lose $100 in one swoop because you want more bets.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2012
Can someone explain the draw..no..bet market and Asian..handicap explicitly. Thankz

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (102) (Reply)

Start Your Own Boxers Business With N5, 000 / Football Betting Season 3 / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.