Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:42 AM

Football Betting: Season 2 - Business (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting: Season 2 (107080 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by kalufelix(m): 9:49am On Oct 08, 2012
socratesluv:
PLS i just open an account with them and i paid tru firt bank online banking but my account was not funded, i mail dem i dey reply dat i cannot pay tru onlinebanking, i mail dem again on hw to get my money but they dont reply my mail.
pls what can i do......
ohhh! If u were ma kid broda ah will flog hell outta yhu. How can u use a payment system dat is nat allowed by the company Didn't yhu go thru. d site to see how u can deposit or. Ask d person who must hav introduced yhu...honestly ah don't knw what else yhu can do mayb u keep sendin dem mails..ah hope d money is nat big sha
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2012
kalufelix: ohhh! If u were ma kid broda ah will flog hell outta yhu. How can u use a payment system dat is nat allowed by the company Didn't yhu go thru. d site to see how u can deposit or. Ask d person who must hav introduced yhu...honestly ah don't knw what else yhu can do mayb u keep sendin dem mails..ah hope d money is nat big sha
Yeah, he will most likely lose the money and if it does happen that way, then we will raise a campaign here asking everyone to stay away from 9rastake.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by elari(m): 10:37am On Oct 08, 2012
kalufelix: ohhh! If u were ma kid broda ah will flog hell outta yhu. How can u use a payment system dat is nat allowed by the company Didn't yhu go thru. d site to see how u can deposit or. Ask d person who must hav introduced yhu...honestly ah don't knw what else yhu can do mayb u keep sendin dem mails..ah hope d money is nat big sha
. . . Ow! Sumtimes i am suprised wen people complain about naira.stake. Maybe there is sumtin u guys are nt doing rite. Becos i have neva used their agent, i always pay through their diamond bank account, and i always get credited with my money. The only problem i got with them is the maximum of 5 combo. Xo guys, wat is wrong that u always have 99 problems unlike me.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by elari(m): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2012
socratesluv:
PLS i just open an account with them and i paid tru firt bank online banking but my account was not funded, i mail dem i dey reply dat i cannot pay tru onlinebanking, i mail dem again on hw to get my money but they dont reply my mail.
pls what can i do......
. . . U made the mistake urself. U should nt have used online banking. U are supposed to have a deposit slip number, and in this case, u dunt. I consider that cash gone, unless series of mails are being sent and replied.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by azpekuliar: 11:07am On Oct 08, 2012
blink182: That money is about to go into voice mail. You had better start issuing threats and I wonder why you people do not read instructions on their site, They expressly discourage paying directly to them instead they encourage users to fund through agents.

Currently I bet with the system I dropped here, anyone with a fat account can participate. The draw analysis take too much of time I don't have.

Can I get the system. Fat account is no issue for me. Just want a reliable system before plunging.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 08, 2012
azpekuliar:

Can I get the system. Fat account is no issue for me. Just want a reliable system before plunging.
bet on any match with odds of 2.05 0r higher for both 1 and 2. As long as there is no draw you win but you must be very careful to ensure you do not bet on a match that draws. As long as a side wins, the 2.0 ensures you get your stake and whatever fraction left on top is your profit.

Below is an example of matches that fit the criteria

Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Kingsonly: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2012
i want to build a site where soccer predictions would be posted on a constant base at the same time news would be updated about frequent soccer activities, my question is, would people be willing to pay me 500 naira per season, and the best part is there would be a riferal program in which any one you invite would make you 100 naira, pls i want to really know if this systerm would work, since every one here is a soccer lover.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
Kingsonly: i want to build a site where soccer predictions would be posted on a constant base at the same time news would be updated about frequent soccer activities, my question is, would people be willing to pay me 500 naira per season, and the best part is there would be a riferal program in which any one you invite would make you 100 naira, pls i want to really know if this systerm would work, since every one here is a soccer lover.
have 80% strike rate and people will gladly pay 5k
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by NAIRA25(m): 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
Ulsan Hyundai Will Not Concede a Goal
Back Odd Lay Odd
[Yes@1.33]
Jeju United Will Not Concede a Goal
Back Odd Lay Odd
[Yes@2.26] i beg who understand this kind market. I beg help me out o . I no understand am at all , i don lose for this kind game like die.. I beg help me anyonesad
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
blink182: bet on any match with odds of 2.05 0r higher for both 1 and 2. As long as there is no draw you win but you must be very careful to ensure you do not bet on a match that draws. As long as a side wins, the 2.0 ensures you get your stake and whatever fraction left on top is your profit.

are u saying u place a double chance bet for 1 and 2 or what type of bet do u actually mean? Seems am lost here.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Manweysabi(m): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
blink182: bet on any match with odds of 2.05 0r higher for both 1 and 2. As long as there is no draw you win but you must be very careful to ensure you do not bet on a match that draws. As long as a side wins, the 2.0 ensures you get your stake and whatever fraction left on top is your profit.

in this case, what do u bet on? is it a team with odd 3.05 or the team with odd 2.00, for instance? can u be more explicit? thanks
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Kingsonly: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2012
blink thanks for the info i would post the link of this site wen its ready and u would be a free member on the site cause i know my team of analyst are good
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Gentlepapi(m): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2012
Pls who gat game for 9rastake drop it pls i need money lyk mad
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by NAIRA25(m): 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
Gentlepapi: Pls who gat game for 9rastake drop it pls i need money lyk mad
lol i dy laugh.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by cyif2003(m): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
Michky: nnah, the thing tire me o. People like mybettingtips, expertman, elari, blink, udemzy, cyif, lordest, and the rest that i can't mention rightnow, have been quieter these days. I refuse to believe they've run out of doh. It's not possible!
am stil verw much around jst dat i was busy tru out d weekend. Used 1 dols to hit 50dol in bragas match inplay tinz
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Gentlepapi(m): 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2012
NAIRA25: lol i dy laugh.
y u dey laff am serious
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by cyif2003(m): 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
kalufelix: jst 4get 9rastake!!...av worked with dem ever since they came into existence ( ova 3yrs naw)so ah knw evrytin bou dem. They once blocked one of ma acct. Simply because ah was using a particular system to with money and after so much phone calls and emails and even goin to dia office d acts was unlocked buh d 57K in it was confiscated til 2day. Wen u talk bou markets 9rastake. Is way. Behind cos d company is afraid of payin huge. U can say dey. Hav d best odds in town even compared to bet365 buh dey still take it bak frm dia 10% charge on ur profit so if u re placin a bet at odds of 1.6 with N1000 4 instance u win N600 they charge u N60 u have N1540( so d real odd is. 1.54 ) av gat a lot of tins to say man buh I'll rest here
so wich beting accout do u make use of? My bro had d same prob he used his bonus to win 45k nd dey returned his bet afta all played well. They even tuk his 12k in d act nd told him he was operatin more dan 1 acount
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
cyif2003: so wich beting accout do u make use of? My bro had d same prob he used his bonus to win 45k nd dey returned his bet afta all played well. They even tuk his 12k in d act nd told him he was operatin more dan 1 acount
They are really rogues and we should all stay away from them. 9rabet, pl.a.n.e.t.o.f.b.e.t.s, b.e.t. 3.6.5 are the bookmakers to use.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by cyif2003(m): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
9rastake is not a solid site kus they av issues. I placed a bet nd went to exchange bet to check out weather d bet was returned bt i didnt si d bet slip there. It disappeared til date. I stil use them kus they limit me durin acumulatn. Hate weneva they return bets. They even reduce d odds of placed bets. Sumtin tels me dey wil soon fold up
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by cyif2003(m): 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
blink182: They are really rogues and we should all stay away from them. 9rabet, pl.a.n.e.t.o.f.b.e.t.s, b.e.t. 3.6.5 are the bookmakers to use.
i av used planetbet b4 bt dnt lyk them kus of d liberty stuf. Bet365 is only acesible if u av a international pasport,national i.d. I use 9rabet bt d odds ar so annoyin
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
hisson3: are u saying u place a double chance bet for 1 and 2 or what type of bet do u actually mean? Seems am lost here.
Like in the picture, bet on both home and away to win, you are not betting double chance. Bet for home to win in a separate bet, then bet away to win in a separate bet. That is the reason I marked 2 (X) in each selection.

Manweysabi: in this case, what do u bet on? is it a team with odd 3.05 or the team with odd 2.00, for instance? can u be more explicit? thanks
you bet on the 2 of them separately but do not bet on any game with exactly 2.0 because if that team wins, you will make the exact money you bet.

For example, team A and B are playing and the odds are

Team A 2.10 X 3.00 Team B 2.30

You will bet equal amount on Team A and Team B eg 1k

So you would have bet 2k in total, assuming team A wins, your profit will be 2.10 x 1000=2100

so 2100-2000=100(Profit)

If team B wins, it is 2300-2000=300(Profit)
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
cyif2003: i av used planetbet b4 bt dnt lyk them kus of d liberty stuf. Bet365 is only acesible if u av a international pasport,national i.d. I use 9rabet bt d odds ar so annoyin
Manage one, your options are few.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by cyif2003(m): 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
singles 4 today monaco(french league 2), livorno dnb(italian b), sparta praha(czech), brann(norway tipiligen), brasov (romania), hjk(finland).
Best double sparta praha ,hjk.
Treble- sparta praha,brann and monaco
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by haychPee(m): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
NAIRA25: Ulsan Hyundai Will Not Concede a Goal
Back Odd Lay Odd
[Yes@1.33]
Jeju United Will Not Concede a Goal
Back Odd Lay Odd
[Yes@2.26] i beg who understand this kind market. I beg help me out o . I no understand am at all , i don lose for this kind game like die.. I beg help me anyonesad

Where did Ʋ get this predictions from?
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Manweysabi(m): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
blink182: Like in the picture, bet on both home and away to win, you are not betting double chance. Bet for home to win in a separate bet, then bet away to win in a separate bet. That is the reason I marked 2 (X) in each selection.

you bet on the 2 of them separately but do not bet on any game with exactly 2.0 because if that team wins, you will make the exact money you bet.

For example, team A and B are playing and the odds are

Team A 2.10 X 3.00 Team B 2.30

You will bet equal amount on Team A and Team B eg 1k

So you would have bet 2k in total, assuming team A wins, your profit will be 2.10 x 1000=2100

so 2100-2000=100(Profit)

If team B wins, it is 2300-2000=300(Profit)
nice one! but, if both team ends in drwaw nko? na big loss be that o!
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by haychPee(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
cyif2003: singles 4 today monaco(french league 2), livorno dnb(italian b), sparta praha(czech), brann(norway tipiligen), brasov (romania), hjk(finland).
Best double sparta praha ,hjk.
Treble- sparta praha,brann and monaco
Too clumsy!
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by dwizy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
TREND performance today is 0.5%. Too poor for my darling trend. What we now have is a trend discussing d stupidity of someone who wouldn't read before accepting the Terms & Conditions of a betting site, my grandma won't even do that. PITY.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
Manweysabi:
nice one! but, if both team ends in drwaw nko? na big loss be that o!
I said that before
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by cyif2003(m): 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
haychPee:
Too clumsy!
manage it or do yours
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by deleo16(m): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2012
blink182: They are really rogues and we should all stay away from them. 9rabet, pl.a.n.e.t.o.f.b.e.t.s, b.e.t. 3.6.5 are the bookmakers to use.
what of l.a.d.b.r..o.k.e.s and s.u.r.e.b.e.t2.4
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
deleo16:
what of l.a.d.b.r..o.k.e.s and s.u.r.e.b.e.t2.4
I personally do not use use them and will not recommend.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by MadeInHeaven: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
zionbaby:

Are You Saved Michky? If You're Not Sure, Here Is My Sure Picks For You Today, On...

What does the Bible teach about SALVATION?

The Bible is very clear about what it takes to become a Christian. Unfortunately, many in the world teach something different. Some think faith alone saves. Some think that a simple prayer to God will save them. Some think that being kind and loving is all that is needed. But what does the Bible say? That is what really matters.

Step 1: We Must HEAR the Word
Without first hearing the word of God we would never know that we are sinners and that the “wages of sin” is spiritual death (Romans 3:23; 6:23). We also wouldn’t know of Jesus’ sacrifice for our sins and our need for Him.

Step 2: We Must BELIEVE What We Hear
Merely hearing the word of God doesn’t save. We must believe what we hear, or we are not likely to obey the Bible’s commands. In John 8:24, Jesus says, “...if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.” But belief itself is not enough. We learn this truth in Matthew 7:21. We will not be saved by merely declaring our belief we must “do” what God demands.

Step 3: We Must REPENT of Our Sins
Sin is what separates us from God (Isaiah 59:2). Therefore, if we intend to seek God’s forgiveness, we must be willing to repent of our sins. Repentance means “turning away from sin” and making the effort to sin no more. If we aren’t willing to repent of our sins, we cannot be saved (Acts 3:19; Luke 13:3).

Step 4: We Must CONFESS Our Faith
Those that wish to be saved must confess their faith in Jesus. It was Jesus Christ Himself who said, “Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven” (Matthew 10:32; cf. (Romans 10:9,10; I John 4:15).

Step 5: We Must Be BAPTIZED
There is considerable religious confusion about baptism. Some think that baptism isn’t necessary, others believe we are saved before we are baptized.

Note what the Bible says baptism does:
1. Baptism shows a good conscience to God (1 Peter 3:21)
2. Baptism washes away sins (Acts 22:16; 1 Corinthians 6:11)
3. Baptism gives entry “into” Christ (Romans 6:3; Galatians 3:27)

In other words, our sins are not washed away, and we are not “in Christ” until we are baptized. Since baptism is for the forgiveness of sins (Acts 2:38), we are still in our sins (and lost) until we are baptized. We should also realize that baptism is a burial or immersion—it is not sprinkling (Romans 6:3,4)—and baptism is for believers, not infants (Mark 16:16).

Is baptism a work? In one sense it is, but Jesus says that belief is a work too (see John 6:29). Do we earn salvation by our works? No! But we must still do those works, including being baptized for the forgiveness of our sins. We are saved by the mercy and grace of God, but He demands that we be baptized to wash away our sins. He does the work of forgiving and saving us, if we follow His instructions.

Step 6: We Must Remain FAITHFUL
While baptism puts us into Christ and washes away our sins, we must still be obedient and faithful to God, otherwise, we will lose our souls. The Bible tells us “...Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life” (Revelation 2:10). Some suggest that once we are saved, we cannot be lost. Doesn’t that contradict what Hebrews 6:4-6 says?

Please study the verses above in your own Bible, pray to God for understanding, and give this some serious thought. Your soul depends on it!

I would love to study this matter further with you and answer any questions you may have. Please contact me on 08036088237!

About Me

ZION BABY is simply a Christian, Entrepreneur, member of the Church of Christ, the CEO of Internet Business Consult and the General Manager of Internet Business Community, a new online Community, with core interest in practicing genuine internet businesses, through which each of it's members is rewarded with N6,000 cash in 24 hours, N1,500 cash after 7 days and another N15,000 every month, for one year (N180,000).Plus a FREE brand new Computer Laptop, given once after 7 months.He is an expert in several genuine internet businesses, trading for the Community and as well studying, practicing and teaching such genuine internet businesses. And he can be reached by Tel.: +2348094996656 ;08036088237 07043934839 ;Or by Email: ouronlinebox@gmail.com.

About the church of Christ

The church of Christ (Romans 16:16) is THE church of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (Matthew 16:18). Those who have been added to the Lord's church (Acts 2:47) through repentance (Acts 2:38), confession of faith in Christ (Acts 8:37), and immersion in water for the forgiveness of sins (Acts 2:38) are called Christians (Acts 11:26), and as such, they are members of the body of Christ (I Corinthians 12:27). All such individuals, if faithful to the Lord unto death (Revelation 2:10), will live eternally (Matthew 25:46). Those Christians that assemble for worship (Hebrews 10:25) at the church building in Okerube, Lagos on Orilowo Street constitute the Okerube Church of Christ.

The church exists to bring glory to God the Father through the Lord Jesus Christ (Ephesians 3:21). The purpose of the church is to preach the gospel to the lost and make disciples (Matthew 28:18-20), as well as to help its members grow in the grace and knowledge of God (II Peter 3:18). The gospel, when it is obeyed (II Thess. 1:8, is the power of God to salvation (Romans 1:16). The aim of the church of Christ is to worship and serve God Almighty (Matthew 4:10) as His holy word authorizes (Colossians 3:17) and not to cling to the vain traditions of men (Matthew 15:9).

The church of Christ has no earthly head, but its spiritual head is Christ (Ephesians 1:22). The church is not a denomination since such would imply religious division which is sinful (I Corinthians 1:10). The church of Christ is governed by the Bible, the inspired word of God Himself (II Timothy 3:16,17). Its members are simply called "Christians" although some serve additional roles as elders (I Timothy 3:1-7), deacons (I Timothy 3:8-13), or evangelists (II Timothy 4:5).

Lastly, Don't Forget To Join Sports Trading Club Today

It's A Community Of Sports Traders Jointly Trading On Sports Events' Trends With 100% Strike Rate And An Easy Way To Get Equal Share Of $1000+ Weekly

The Opportunity To Join Sports Trading Club Ends In Few Days’ Time From Today.

For More Details Text Your Full Name, "STC", Location, Phone Number And E-mail Address To: +2348036088237.

Or Call +2348036088237.

I was passing by on NairaLand and decided to check on this thread. Michky, this guy(zionbaby)has told you the truth that no one else on this thread had been able to tell you. You better forget whatever you are and obey that truth. Also check up the meaning of the world gambling, because it seems you don't even know the meaning of that word. Lastly force times distance is work, so the money earned from sports prediction is never a free money as you ignorantly think- it takes time consuming research, mental energy, paid internet connection, paid electricity or fuel, computer system, etc. In short the bookmakers pay you for your knowlegde, like pastor harry would always say. Swallow your pride and accept the truth you have been told

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (102) (Reply)

How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC / Start Your Own Boxers Business With N5, 000 / Football Betting Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.