Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,887 members, 7,883,112 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

What Ict Video Training Can I Make And Sell For Govt Workers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Ict Video Training Can I Make And Sell For Govt Workers (593 Views)

2,000 Visafone Workers Fired As MTN Completes Acquisition / MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com / Did I Make A Mistake Studying Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Ict Video Training Can I Make And Sell For Govt Workers by lycaninc: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2012
Hello everyone, i need your advice. i have about 4 certifications and since there is no job out there, i want to create ICT training for civil servants and govt workers,ministries and the rest. instead of the so called trainning they go for and pay up to 15k ,i want to create video trainings they can watch on their laptops,desktops and also tv. i need you to help me with sellable ideas and where exactly i can get my market. thanks. i create professional tutorial videos like CBT Nuggets and Trainsignals. I need your voices

(1) (Reply)

School In UK / Freedom That Empowers / Becoming Petroleum Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.