Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,923 members, 7,922,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:02 PM

Glo Has No Customer Service. Just Information Service - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Has No Customer Service. Just Information Service (571 Views)

Glo Has Introduce New Data Plan For All Devices / Glo Has Slashed Blackberry Service Rates! / Glo Has Taken The Competition Challenge From Mtn, Slashes Tariffs: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Has No Customer Service. Just Information Service by thelastPope(m): 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2012
I am really pissed with Glo. I have been patient with them for a long time but this is just wrong!

I believe that every company should be given some slack when their service is bad. But what I don't understand is why they cannot run a proper customer service to help customers. I have never been able to call Glo once and have the customer service staff solve a problem for me. After so many incidences, I just realised what the problem is.

Glo CSU staff have no access or authority to solve problems! They are just employed to receive calls and apologize to customers. All they keep repeating throughout a call session is we are sorry this, we are sorry that. At the end of the day, they will never solve your issue. They start out by asking you dumb questions about your name, your grand father's age and all sorts of nonsense and irrelevant questions. This is after you have waited an average of 15 to 20 mins to get through to them amidst a plethora of yeye adverts.

Currently, Glo takes the longest time to get through to customer service. MTN takes around 5 to 8mins. Airtel takes as short as 1 or 2mins sometimes when their head is there. Not too sure of Etisalat timing now since I haven't used them for a while.

The nonsense they will tell you is that you can use 777, or something like that, and pay N20 if you want urgent service. This is just nonsense and I can't wait for number portability to start.

I will never call them again because they are useless. Why employ people you cannot trust to solve problems. You can't even unsubscribe from many of their services and they just yank your money for no reason and tell you sorry when you call without any refund.

If you call MTN and airtel, at least they can solve many of your problems for you and only refer you to their office for some issues. But for Glo, no way. If you insist that you won't take no, they will scam you and tell you they want to transfer you to someone who can help. That's the scam strategy. Once they transfer the call, it will terminate. If you call back and complain that they terminated your call, they will tell you it is not possible for them to terminate calls from their end. All na wash!

It is sad that after 10 years of telecoms in Naija, we are still groping in the dark!

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Advice: Phone / How Can I Retrieve My Received Call Numbers? / MTN Zone Is Now Cutting Money Like Mad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.