Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,225 members, 7,904,046 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

Help Me Build A Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me Build A Website (1003 Views)

Let Me Build A Bulk SMS Website For You FREE!!! / Who Can Help Me Build A Website For Video Tutorials Like Thenewbostons Using Php / I Need A Webmaster To Help Me Build A Forum Like Nairaland Layout! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Build A Website by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2008
Please i need someone to help me build an affiliate website with one looking exactly as http://onlinetv.reviews4u.net , to view it u need a internet explorer because it doesn't work on mozilla, i have a page , anyone interested should state his/her price here with his/her email address, i will only select the cheapest price.

Here is my email addy bigmodo@gmail.com , anyone interested should email me his price so we can get started.
Re: Help Me Build A Website by lekywhite(m): 8:51am On Jan 14, 2008
Hi,

I think it will be better off if you can leave your e-mail or phone number so that all intrested web developers/designers can reach you with their prices for such a web site.
Re: Help Me Build A Website by talk2hb1(m): 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2008
i will design it for you free you can contact me on +2348054072239 or you can mail me talk2hb1@yahoo.com
Re: Help Me Build A Website by goldincome(m): 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2008
To get the best out of what you need, you have to pay for it.

That is the only way you get the value what you need.

Real developer will charge you but will do the job well.

Lets negotiate.

Email: info@netxpertsolutions.com
Phone:08037184179
Site: www.netxpertsolutions.com
Re: Help Me Build A Website by mikkytrio(m): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2008
well just post your email addy so that we can know how to contact you, just if need be mine is mikkytrionze@yahoo.com or better still you can call 08088472625
Re: Help Me Build A Website by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 16, 2008
Here is my email addy bigmodo@gmail.com , contact me wit ur price if u can do the job.
Re: Help Me Build A Website by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2008
it will be foolish for anyone to paste a price in a place like this.
Re: Help Me Build A Website by cool0: 8:32am On Jan 03, 2015
Creating a site is the most important part in web development. There are many sources now a days to create a site mostly through languages and codes. If you know languages you can very well create a site. Else you can go to some other professional and get their aid to create a site. Or if you need to create a site with your own taste without knowing any languages or programs, templates will help you. When creating a site through templates you can create a site within a day or two so that you can save time. i got the templates to build my site from http://www.thewebpole.com/hosting/website-builder2.aspx?ci=84176&prog_id=456994&pl_id=456994
Re: Help Me Build A Website by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
talk2hb1:
i will design it for you free you can contact me on +2348054072239 or you can mail me talk2hb1@yahoo.com
See mouth like free. Your type if dem add una. Una go bill high

(1) (Reply)

Partner With Me / Help For My Blog / How To Create A Free Forum In Mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.