Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,763 members, 7,930,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:08 AM

Photo Of David O Hvaing A Blast In New York City - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of David O Hvaing A Blast In New York City (1560 Views)

Davido Biography - History,profile Of David Adedeji Adeleke / Sonia Jumbo Who Leaked Bedroom Photos With David O Has Been Suspended From University-Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technolody / A Blast From The Past: Nollywood Actors Early In Their Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of David O Hvaing A Blast In New York City by Africamediaking: 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2012

Re: Photo Of David O Hvaing A Blast In New York City by Africamediaking: 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2012
grin grin grin

Re: Photo Of David O Hvaing A Blast In New York City by Chanchit: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2012
Where the blast..? So na as them pack themsef like geisha inside one room u kal blast..?
Well, u no put the last 3pix before, it looks as if they r in a club sha, but this dose not look like a blast. I though they would be on stage, when I saw the caption.
Re: Photo Of David O Hvaing A Blast In New York City by Africamediaking: 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2012
hit the link and see the rest of the photo
Re: Photo Of David O Hvaing A Blast In New York City by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 21, 2012
He didn't smile in any of the photos. I don't want to see that guy when he's sad.
Re: Photo Of David O Hvaing A Blast In New York City by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 21, 2012
Is that Kanye West? Why ppl just dey gain heavy weight like this?

Still cant believe na all these short, unpolished, bush-looking men we dey call celebrity.
Re: Photo Of David O Hvaing A Blast In New York City by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 21, 2012
I didn't see Kanye lol. I see eLDee though.
Re: Photo Of David O Hvaing A Blast In New York City by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 21, 2012
eldee/ the other cutie bank w are the nly decent looking ones.
Re: Photo Of David O Hvaing A Blast In New York City by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 21, 2012
ogugua88: I didn't see Kanye lol. I see eLDee though.

The one in the jeans jacket and bia-bia is not Kanye?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/827350_405303_10150251053124949_647573465_n_jpg7b029ec442d09ef3d3ba3ed6cdb1bbf0
Re: Photo Of David O Hvaing A Blast In New York City by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 21, 2012
Banky and his head. No need for NEPA or PHCN again. Make he comot him hat. Na so light go full everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of David O Hvaing A Blast In New York City by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
The one in the jeans jacket and bia-bia is not Kanye?

No way. That guy na bearded otondo.
Re: Photo Of David O Hvaing A Blast In New York City by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 21, 2012
omgggg is that Brymoooooooo?

I love you baybay!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ogugua88: Banky and his head. No need for NEPA or PHCN again. Make he comot him hat. Na so light go full everywhere.

I heard that it was caused by a surgical condition. Sth with accident, brain damage etc.
Re: Photo Of David O Hvaing A Blast In New York City by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 21, 2012
Brymo no well lol. His eyes haha.
Re: Photo Of David O Hvaing A Blast In New York City by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 21, 2012
ogugua88:

No way. That guy na bearded otondo.

Make I adjust my screen wellu wellu.

And are Whiz/Dafido trying to start a new trend with those retarded looking glasses?
Re: Photo Of David O Hvaing A Blast In New York City by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 21, 2012
He was prolly drunk.

My baybay is hanging with crowds below his level (apart from eldee/bankw)
Re: Photo Of David O Hvaing A Blast In New York City by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 21, 2012
Seriously, are these our celebs? shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wiz Khalifa And Amber Rose Welcome A Baby Boy / Omotola Jalade STUNS At MBGN Event / Daughter Of First Bank MD, Omololu Onasanya Marries In Grand Style Edit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.