Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu (17224 Views)

Why Igbo Must Reject Goodluck Jonathan Now. / Delta Igbo Must Not Get PDP's Guber Ticket Else.......urhobo Tells Gej,uduaghan / Igbo Must Produce A President In 2015 – Ezeife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Pongo(m): 11:47am On Sep 21, 2012
IGBO'S WILL NEVER BE GIVEN A CHANCE TO RULE NIGERIA, THIS IS A KNOWN FACT SINCE THEY TRIED TO SPLIT THE COUNTRY WITH THE BIAFRA ISSUE, UNFORTUNATELY YOU IGBO PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS BE RELEGATED TO 2ND IN COMMAND E'G ALEX EKWUEME, THIS HAS TO BE CONTINUED FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE..AS YOU PEOPLE CANNOT BE TRUSTED

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Latnok95(m): 11:48am On Sep 21, 2012
SEEMESEEMEO: If trully nigeria is one,i think igbo's should be given a chance too
If nigeria is one.. Then there wil b no tribal classification.. *A Nigerian Will b given a chance*
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Afam4eva(m): 11:48am On Sep 21, 2012
acidtalk:

You want me to tell you your own history again?

Okay I will enlighten you.

Who were the Arrow head for the impeachment of the following Senate presidents? Ewerem, Okadigbo, Ayim? Who were the people that gave Wabara hell in the senate?

See the bloody and disgraceful fight between Chris and Andy Uba

Who were the people behind the seizure of Savannah Bank from Nwobodo?

Relax, I will enlighten you more when I am a bit free.
Now, tell me why Tinubu is fighting the governor of ondo state. Are they not both Yoruba?

Why didn't Olu Falae step down for Obasanjo in 1999 considering the fact that they're both Yoruba.

Why were Yorubas calling for Obasanjo's head throughout his tenure as president.

How come so many Hausa/Fulanis contested against Jonathan in 2011. Are they ot all supposed to step doen for one person considering the fcat that they're from the same part of the country.

Now tell me how these are different. You people just have sleepless nights over anythign Igbo even though your tribes are responsible for the same thing you accuse Igbos of. When your tribe does it, they're good in politics, but when it's done by Igbos, it's greediness.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by odehaj: 11:49am On Sep 21, 2012
Afternoon dreaming Orji Kalu or whatever his is called. Igbo would sell Nigeria to China or other nation.They are not matured yet for presidency in Nigeria. They should wait until the next millenium
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by nku5: 11:50am On Sep 21, 2012
Its easy to get things twisted. Igbos don't sell themselves out, its just that the igbo political class has been seized by whatt we call the omata class with people like the uba brothers and orji uzor in the forefront. Men like ekwueme can't play their game, match them naira for naira or thug for thug. Clear the omata class and you won't beliieve what you will see

acidtalk: Sure orji!!!
But that's only if the likes of YOU and your other kinsmen don't sell out your fellow Ibo brothers this time around.

Ibos main enemies are the fellow Ibo.
They so much hate seeing their brothers Progress.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Afam4eva(m): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2012
odehaj: Afternoon dreaming Orji Kalu or whatever his is called. Igbo would sell Nigeria to China or other nation.They are not matured yet for presidency in Nigeria. They should wait until the next millenium

No wonder your likes are been fvcked over and over by the matured ruling class who use your kind as toilet paper.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by acidtalk: 11:51am On Sep 21, 2012
ujchief:
theres no 'real igbo' or 'delta igbo', theres just 'igbo'. Peeps like u need to grow up.

Shut up there you bloody FOOL.
Wouldn't you rather have the like of a Rochas Okorocha has a predident who is making Education not just a compulsory priority but also FREE to his people. Than have a Fashola who is making Education a thing of luxury by increasing higher institution fees far above some Private university. Or a Jonathan who is busy paying militants from his region whooping somes every month and careless if ASU and Doctors go on strike for 10years.

Idio*t remove ethnic and religious sentiments from your life and see you progressing more.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2012
afam4eva:
While i'll like to vote for anhyone irrespective of ethnicity, it's imperative to note that no previous government of Nigeria has taken Igbo land seriously. Tell me how many federal projects are located in Igbo land. This is one of the reasons why Igbos would want an Igbo man to assume that position so that he will tackle those problems that are facing Igbo land. That's also the same sentiment that made people from the south-south to clamor for a south-south president. They say the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.

It's a good thing you rightly called it "sentiment", because that's exactly what it is.

However, if we follow your line of thought the north should have been the most developed part of Nigeria, since they have been in power the longest. However we both know that is not the case. This theory that my kinsman must be in power for my region to develop is at the root of many of our problems. Let's face it: NO part of Nigeria has truly benefited from it. Not the north, not the west, neither will the east.

Until we stop this "he is my brother" sentiment and insist on voting for truly credible, patriotic, visionary and competent individuals AT ALL LEVELS, Nigeria ain't going nowhere.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by CLIQBOY(m): 11:52am On Sep 21, 2012
Mak i kip dix place down
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 21, 2012
Jyde89: According to Dr Kalu, Ibo's will vote for Ibo, Yoruba will vote for Yoruba, Hausa's will vote for Hausa and Niger Deltan's will vote for Niger Delter, if this thinking isn't primitive; i wonder what is. At a time when we all are clamouring for one Nigeria, one man send's every tribe to their tent, with leader's like this, i wonder when the change will come for Nigeria. If this is his way of making an ibo man the president of Nigeria come 2015, then he had better start smuggling in people from all corner's of west to bolster the population of the eastern region, cos the ibo's aint that large in number compared to the northern and western region.
and who told you the igbos aint large? You guys just keep talking without backing your comments with proof.didn't you check the last census before coming to conclusion that igbos are the smallest in the three major tribes? Smh
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by franksomitex: 11:53am On Sep 21, 2012
who is going o be the person?
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Chanchit: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2012
See person wei them dey find for prison sef dey talk. Maybe e don drink overdose blood.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2012
Offer these noise makers money and they will vote massively for a hausaman.how many votes did oju-iku get the last time he contested for the presidency ?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by franksomitex: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2012
May be OBI with oil

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by CLIQBOY(m): 11:54am On Sep 21, 2012
acidtalk:

Wouldn't you rather have the like of a Rochas Okorocha has a predident who is making Education not just a compulsory priority but also FREE to his people. Than have a Fashola who is making Education a thing of luxury by increasing higher institution fees far above some Private university. Or a Jonathan who is busy paying militants from his region whooping somes every month and careless if ASU and Doctors go on strike for 10years.

Idio*t remove ethnic and religious sentiments from your life and see you progressing more.
LET OKOROCHA OF WAT D FÚCK HIS NAME..HIS RULE NAIJA..walahi biafraa don get chance to finish north
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by valdubem(m): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Igbo my foot

Selfish greedy people always looking for personal interest elevating curruption at its best.

Mr. Orji can you list some of your achievement when you were Governor for good 8 years while getting fat allocation from FG?

Tufiakwa

Ur name alone sounds soo dumb; Ur father is probably in his grave regretting why he gave birth to a scum like you. eediot!
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by stillme(m): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2012
Mstchew!!
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by CLIQBOY(m): 11:56am On Sep 21, 2012
berem: and who told you the igbos aint large? You guys just keep talking without backing your comments with proof.didn't you check the last census before coming to conclusion that igbos are the smallest in the three major tribes? Smh
who told u igbo have large population compared to north and west..mak una go rent ppl to vote jaawe
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2012
CLIQBOY: LET OKOROCHA OF WAT D FÚCK HIS NAME..HIS RULE NAIJA..walahi biafraa don get chance to finish north
Go and learn how to construct complete sentences before you come to the court of public opinion to air rubbish.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Afam4eva(m): 11:57am On Sep 21, 2012
HNosegbe:

It's a good thing you rightly called it "sentiment", because that's exactly what it is.

However, if we follow your line of thought the north should have been the most developed part of Nigeria, since they have been in power the longest. However we both know that is not the case. This theory that my kinsman must be in power for my region to develop is at the root of many of our problems. Let's face it: NO part of Nigeria has truly benefited from it. Not the north, not the west, neither will the east.

Until we stop this "he is my brother" sentiment and insist on voting for truly credible, patriotic, visionary and competent individuals AT ALL LEVELS, Nigeria ain't going nowhere.
I can tell you that the north has benefitted immensely from ruling Nigeria for over 30 years

It was the northern rulership that made the north have more representation in the house of assemble which was made possible by the creation os more states, local governments etc in the north compared to the south.

It was the same northern rulership that brought about federal character in order to give the north an undue advantage over other parts of the country.

It was this same northern oligarchy that distributed oil wells to majorly northerners.

It was this northern coven dwellers that made sure that Nigeria was not practicing true federalism in order to have a good grip of Nigeria.

I can go on and on......Having a president from a particular part of the country can go a long way to solving some of the many issues in that part. I will vote for anybody irrespective of tribe as long as the person will solve some of the problems bedeviling the Igbo society but as it is now, none of them even care about Igbos.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by CLIQBOY(m): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2012
blink182: Go and learn how to construct complete sentences before you come to the court of public opinion to air rubbish.
idíot u just want to talk..what is wrong in the sentence..cant ya brain tell u dat is english and pidgin..abi ya brain don expire?
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2012
if the saboteurs among the ibos allow us.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by acidtalk: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2012
afam4eva:
Now, tell me why Tinubu is fighting the governor of ondo state. Are they not both Yoruba?

Why didn't Olu Falae step down for Obasanjo in 1999 considering the fact that they're both Yoruba.

Why were Yorubas calling for Obasanjo's head throughout his tenure as president.

How come so many Hausa/Fulanis contested against Jonathan in 2011. Are they ot all supposed to step doen for one person considering the fcat that they're from the same part of the country.

Now tell me how these are different. You people just have sleepless nights over anythign Igbo even though your tribes are responsible for the same thing you accuse Igbos of. When your tribe does it, they're good in politics, but when it's done by Igbos, it's greediness.

Stop being bitter over the truth.
NO ONE on nairaland know where I come from you know why? I will speak only the TRUTH. Read my last post of Mikel deleting his twitter account. I accused Seun of Only putting bad news about the Ibos on the front page.

I strongly believe in ONE Nigeria and FREEDOM of religion. I don't take sides foolishly. I might not be ibo, hausa, yoruba, ibibio, efik, fulani and the rest, but that should stop me from speaking the truth when I see one.

As cowardice and cunny has they might be, the truth remains that the Yorubas are still the least tribalistic in Nigeria. That answers your question on why they were Obasanjo's biggest critic.

They weren't after "brotherhood" they wanted "performance".
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2012
CLIQBOY: idíot u just want to talk..what is wrong in the sentence..cant ya brain tell u dat is english and pidgin..abi ya brain don expire?

Oops ! Brain dey expire ? grin
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Afam4eva(m): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
acidtalk:

Stop being bitter over the truth.
NO ONE on nairaland know where I come from you know why? I will speak only the TRUTH. Read my last post of Mikel deleting his twitter account. I accused Seun of Only putting bad news about the Ibos on the front page.

I strongly believe in ONE Nigeria and FREEDOM of religion. I don't take sides foolishly. I might not be ibo, hausa, yoruba, ibibio, efik, fulani and the rest, but that should stop me from speaking the truth when I see one.

As cowardice and cunny has they might be, the truth remains that the Yorubas are still the least tribalistic in Nigeria. That answers your question on why they were Obasanjo's biggest critic.

They weren't after "brotherhood" they wanted "performance".
Now you call Yorubas the least tribalistic for doing this but if Igbos do it, you'll say they hate each other. I'm not here to accuse you of tribalism but i'll advice you to be consistent in your assertions. Don't use a different rule to judge Igbos and a different one for everyone else. You can't prove to me that Igbos have done something that any other group have never done.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by ujchief(m): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
odehaj: They are not matured yet for presidency in Nigeria. They should wait until the next millenium

daftness in 3-D. Ur coment stinks of illiteracy.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
Igbo will vote for the Igbo, Yoruba for Yoruba and Hausa vote for Hausa. Then, we will all come to Abuja to discuss and determine who should be Nigerian President IF NIGERIAN SHOULD REMAIN!
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by ba7man(m): 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2012
Pls.....for once Nigerians should put down their tribal drums and rally behind credible people. That frame of thinking is backward and doesnt signify ppl that want true progress but bragging rights like "our son is in power".

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by CLIQBOY(m): 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Oops ! Brain dey expire ? grin
yeeees!
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by ujchief(m): 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2012
acidtalk:

did u read my post well b4 replying? U must hav mistaken my post wit anothers'
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2012
afam4eva:
I can tell you that the north has benefitted immensely from ruling Nigeria for over 30 years

It was the northern rulership that made the north have more representation in the house of assemble which was made possible by the creation os more states, local governments etc in the north compared to the south.

It was the same northern rulership that brought about federal character in order to give the north an undue advantage over other parts of the country.

It was this same northern oligarchy that distributed oil wells to majorly northerners.

It was this northern coven dwellers that made sure that Nigeria was not practicing true federalism in order to have a good grip of Nigeria.

I can go on and on......Having a president from a particular part of the country can go a long way to solving some of the many issues in that part. I will vote for anybody irrespective of tribe as long as the person will solve some of the problems bedeviling the Igbo society but as it is now, none of them even care about Igbos.

From all your analysis I cannot see how the ORDINARY northerner (spelt O.R.D.I.N.A.R.Y.) benefited from having his kinsman in power all those years. Or are you saying that the "benefits" of having an Igbo man in 2015 should be limited to increased "welfare" for the thieving, selfish Igbo elite?

I don't give a damn about any oligarchy because I can only assess a leader's quality of service based on how many ORDINARY CITIZENS can attest to an improved quality of life under his watch. Since the northern leaders failed this test so miserably, there's no guarantee that an Igbo president will pass it.

End of story.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Jyde89: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2012
berem: and who told you the igbos aint large? You guys just keep talking without backing your comments with proof.didn't you check the last census before coming to conclusion that igbos are the smallest in the three major tribes? Smh
then i wish you good luck in your quest to make an ibo man president come 2015, seem's like your region want's it badly more than any other region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ortom Leads David Mark, Tor Tiv, Others To Meet Buhari Over Benue Killings / Will APC Survive Its Self-induced Hurricane Today?, By Dele Momodu On Pendulum / What President Macron’s Visit To Lagos Means – Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.