Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,431 members, 7,917,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:36 AM

Jaybee Unlock Our Thread - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Jaybee Unlock Our Thread (717 Views)

Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! / Battle Ground: Jaybee / Hello Jaybee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaybee Unlock Our Thread by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2012
Jaybee please unlock that thread freecocoa opened for fucck
sake!!
If you dont like it, you should have
guessed from the comments on it that we the
partakers loves it...the thread was opened
for that purpose so let it be...
You hide posts on other romantic threads yet
a thread meant for battle was opened and
your tyrannt nature still couldn't let you sleep
till you had your evil plan executed!!
Biko, let us have our thread so that we wont
complain when you ruthlessly hide posts on
other romantic
threads...mtcheeeeewww
if the thread was about romantic issues, then we wouldn't be complaining about it being hidden...so let us have our thread back..its a battle thread and that's exactly what we are doing there
Re: Jaybee Unlock Our Thread by jaybee3(m): 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2012
The thread starter has agreed that the thread has stopped serving the purpose it was opened to serve.
And you really don't need to be swearing at me to get your point across.

I have explained my reason for locking the thread before it was locked.
I 'm not stopping anyone from having fun but raining curses freely on a thread be it jokingly or not doesn't conform to romance section guidelines hence the lock treatment.

There are so many other threads under the meet-up subsection where chit chats are encouraged
Re: Jaybee Unlock Our Thread by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2012
Jaybee, freecocoa on the complaint thread said she was still typing before you locked it so you prolly went against the forum rules!!
Freecocoa, please tell jaybee to unlock that thread...its a battle thread not a romance thread so it don't have to be closed...abeg tell jaybee to unlock that thread nwanyi oma
Re: Jaybee Unlock Our Thread by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
Sorry for the swearing...was angry you locked the thread
Re: Jaybee Unlock Our Thread by jaybee3(m): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2012
lalaosky: Sorry for the swearing...was angry you locked the thread
It's cool bro.
Re: Jaybee Unlock Our Thread by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2012
Bro, is it possible to unlock it and move it to the meet-up subsection?...#justasking#
thanx for accepting my apologies
Re: Jaybee Unlock Our Thread by jaybee3(m): 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2012
lalaosky: Bro, is it possible to unlock it and move it to the meet-up subsection?...#justasking#
thanx for accepting my apologies
Doing that will mean tons of posts gets hidden and i sure don't wanna go via that route.
I'm sorry i'm having to put my foot down regarding this issue.
Re: Jaybee Unlock Our Thread by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2012
jay bee:
Doing that will mean tons of posts gets hidden and i sure don't wanna go via that route.
I'm sorry i'm having to put my foot down regarding this issue.
lol.....aite...good day dude

(1) (Reply)

Age 16-21 Male And Female..... Let's Meet Here / Public Announcement / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Money Conscious? Always About The Money!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.