Stats: 3,174,162 members, 7,890,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:59 AM

Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby (5382 Views)

Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti / I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help / Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather (2) (3) (4)

Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by AzaMontana(f): 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2012
Disgusting . eewwhh angry
Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by DICKtator: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2012
toluxa1: What do you say on this!!
*Love is blind
*Cursed
*Confusion
*Or add your words

Please post the full article. I would love to know how the wife/mom feels. Her reaction if she is alive.
Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by mflexy8(m): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2012
Indifferent. It was acceptable before.
Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by CrazyMan(m): 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2012
I'd say that picture is a product of Photoshop!

Therefore the story is false...the op should provide relevant links to back up that picture. But I the mean time, I still maintain my stand...the story is false.
Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by Adaeze003(f): 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2012
^^ Its true.. I read the article years back.
Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by Mynd44: 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2012
Adaeze003: ^^ Its true.. I read the article years back.
Not good enough. I want a link
Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by CrazyMan(m): 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Not good enough. I want a link
Seconded!
Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by Adaeze003(f): 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
O well.. I guess the op should provide that cool

Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by Ivynwa(f): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
As many were supporting ho-mose-xual,Weren't I asking what will become of the human race when parents arise to prefer their children as se-xual mates tomorrow? It seems like that tommorrow is here. Oya o-o, make people accept in-cest now. Isn't it part of the sophistication of our generation? shocked undecided angry shocked
Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by laberry101(m): 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2012
toluxa1: What do you say on this!!
*Love is blind
*Cursed
*Confusion
*Or add your words

Keeping the fuku in the family....
Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by Mynd44: 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2012
STill waiting for the link ooooo
Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by ajuyah22(m): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2012
holy jeez. dx peeps should be in planet mars. abormination in d highest order. cryholy jeez. dx peeps should be in planet mars. abormination in d highest order.
Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44: STill waiting for the link ooooo

lmao..Mynd keep waiting for link, dont u know that the picture the poster posted is photoshopped, anything goes as far as internet is concerned so no link
Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by babsjnr(m): 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2012
Familys fcker
Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by Mynd44: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2012
~vicky~:

lmao..Mynd keep waiting for link, dont u know that the picture the poster posted is photoshopped, anything goes as far as internet is concerned so no link
Innocent until proven guilty na. Lemme give the benefit of a doubt
Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by vislabraye(m): 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2012
What do yo expect from Oyibos? They have all kinds of sexual pervesion.
Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by Mynd44: 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2012
vislabraye: What do yo expect from Oyibos? They have all kinds of sexual pervesion.
As if they are the only perverted ones
Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2012
vislabraye: What do yo expect from Oyibos? They have all kinds of sexual pervesion.

another thread mentioned a nigerian uncle who impregnated his niece shocked
Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
Ivynwa: As many were supporting ho-mose-xual,Weren't I asking what will become of the human race when parents arise to prefer their children as se-xual mates tomorrow? It seems like that tommorrow is here. Oya o-o, make people accept in-cest now. Isn't it part of the sophistication of our generation? shocked undecided angry shocked

and who exactly accepts in-cest?? enlighten me please.

as far as I can see, only the couple in the newspaper, if at all 'cause I don't believe everything the media tell us
Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by toluxa1(m): 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
CrazyMan: I'd say that picture is a product of Photoshop!

Therefore the story is false...the op should provide relevant links to back up that picture. But I the mean time, I still maintain my stand...the story is false.

Adaeze003: O well.. I guess the op should provide that cool

http://news.asiantown.net/r/18632/Im-pregnant-with-my-dads-baby-and-we-are-so-in-love----------wait---what-.html

http://smssenda.com/sms/blogs/43-news/256-im-pregnant-with-my-dads-baby-and-we-are-so-in-love-penny

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a33106297/i_am_pregnant_with_my_dads_baby_and_we_are_madly_in_love
Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by toluxa1(m): 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
Story is true. Those are you links.
Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by PHCWhiteBoi: 11:30am On Sep 22, 2012
r231: White people undecided undecided

really?
Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2012
toluxa1:

http://news.asiantown.net/r/18632/Im-pregnant-with-my-dads-baby-and-we-are-so-in-love----------wait---what-.html

http://smssenda.com/sms/blogs/43-news/256-im-pregnant-with-my-dads-baby-and-we-are-so-in-love-penny

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a33106297/i_am_pregnant_with_my_dads_baby_and_we_are_madly_in_love

the same photo was posted on different websites, so what? the sources are not serios neither reliable. maybe it'S true, maybe it isn't. just because you find the information on different websites, doesn't mean, it's true. I doubt the reliability of all these links.
Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by frank317: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2012
joeydozzy:

you should be spanked for this

Why? Are they not two concernting adults? Isn't this the excuse gays use in comitting their abominable act? I guess people like u don't know that supporting gays and calling them two concerting adults will bring about this king of behaviour among crazy people, but have u seen it?
I talk am, come flog me na.
Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by frank317: 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
More like shot

Like someone once told u, FACE UR FRONT!!!
Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by malaria(f): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2012
That shit written there is not true, hw many of u read d main story or is it about the caption. What if the man and the daughter relationship is not biological may be one is step 2 d other.abeg this kind tin no dey happen.
Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2012
frank3.16:

Why? Are they not two concernting adults? Isn't this the excuse gays use in comitting their abominable act? I guess people like u don't know that supporting gays and calling them two concerting adults will bring about this king of behaviour among crazy people, but have u seen it?
I talk am, come flog me na.

where my cane sef? u don overtalk
Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by Mynd44: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2012
joeydozzy:

where my cane sef? u don overtalk
Flog am well
Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by pendo89(f): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2012
Ths is what I classify as gutter press, full of gutter news to sell.
Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by MrCork17: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2012
how sad.. maybe the daugher gots big nyansh and boobsi.! smiley

Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by Mynd44: 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2012
Looks like what "The Sun" can publish
Re: Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby by Caseless: 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2012
Incestous! So d man wil b the father and a grandfather 2 d baby, as he's married 2 his daughter who is now pregnant 4 him. D woman wil now b a mother and a step sister(havin desame father) 2 d baby;Cos she is d mother of her own sister. Faya dem!

Disadvantages Of Being Tall / Myths Abt Idoma Girls / Places You Should Never Touch Your Woman During S*x