Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Emeka Ossai And Wife Welcome Twins - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ossai And Wife Welcome Twins (15696 Views)

Sadiq Abacha And Wife Welcome Baby Boy - Photos / Picture Of Emeka Ossai & His Twins / Emeka Ossai & Wife Dedicate Babies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ossai And Wife Welcome Twins by Yahayablessing(f): 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2012
Congratulation o,wish to hv mine too as soon as i get marriedwink
Re: Emeka Ossai And Wife Welcome Twins by ay0201(m): 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2012
Missy_B: [img]http://2.bp..com/-3pfzCqVJ_tY/UFwhSnRprUI/AAAAAAAAuPU/gmgcEGMgQRc/s1600/..................................00.png[/img] [img]http://4.bp..com/-0hCHneUKaSk/UFwjhq_G33I/AAAAAAAAuP0/wUg7GsXzezs/s1600/.emeka+ossai+n+jumai+welcome+twins+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

Nollywood actor/producer and his wife of five years, Jumai Ossai, welcome their twins into the world, they arrived early this morning - a boy and a girl!

Congrats!
Congratulations to the family. Sincerely, nairaland has become quite boring.
Re: Emeka Ossai And Wife Welcome Twins by awesome31: 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Lolz, no he is not a doctor but an old time actor(90s)
He used act with his late ex wife, Jennifer Ossai
It's good to see him with twin babies as he has been childless for years

Re: Emeka Ossai And Wife Welcome Twins by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
okpara ugo:

Sweety, am watching. cheesy

grin cheesy grin.keep watching
Re: Emeka Ossai And Wife Welcome Twins by Ejine(m): 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2012
kavey10: Ah! C'mon, where is d G-comment na?! U guyz shuld make ma day.

Dey there dey ask naa. Your crew has abandoned you. The Garri trolls are all going extinct now. I always knew it was only a question of time. To God be the glory grin
Re: Emeka Ossai And Wife Welcome Twins by clip: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2012
Congratulation after waiting for five years.
Re: Emeka Ossai And Wife Welcome Twins by IYANGBALI: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2012
Double gbosa to baba ibeji,gbosa gbosa
Re: Emeka Ossai And Wife Welcome Twins by ifekon: 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2012
Congrats man, I tap into dat!
Re: Emeka Ossai And Wife Welcome Twins by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2012
Congrats to him and his wife.
Re: Emeka Ossai And Wife Welcome Twins by ifeegee(f): 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2012
dealslip: After killing his first wife by neglecting her when they were in dire need of a child. He is celebrating with another woman. Women please don't ever worry yourself over a man in the end, he would move on.
If they call u now,u fit attest to this ur grammer and half baked advice wey u give so?
Re: Emeka Ossai And Wife Welcome Twins by chuquiz(m): 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
afam4eva: Congrats to Emeka Ossai but at times i wish Jennifer Ossai was still alive and they were still married.
be matured for once, whimp!
Re: Emeka Ossai And Wife Welcome Twins by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 22, 2012
Thank God and Thank their IVF and fertility Doctor. Long period of wait and multiple birth. Nigerians, dey talk so others waiting can learn too
Re: Emeka Ossai And Wife Welcome Twins by kavey10(m): 1:50am On Sep 22, 2012
Ejiné:

Dey there dey ask naa. Your crew has abandoned you. The Garri trolls are all going extinct now. I always knew it was only a question of time. To God be the glory grin

My friend sharrap there jo! I am nt a G-unit member, bt dat doesnt mean I dnt admire their troll. Its jus 4 d fun...

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ossai And Wife Welcome Twins by ay0201(m): 4:02am On Sep 22, 2012
P Beni: Why are there hidden posts everywhere?
Cos they do not want the truth. Boring!
Re: Emeka Ossai And Wife Welcome Twins by ay0201(m): 4:04am On Sep 22, 2012
Ejiné:

Common, dont get guys rilled up or else... Beans don add moni sha.
Re: Emeka Ossai And Wife Welcome Twins by ziccoit: 5:58am On Sep 22, 2012
In fact, the groundnuts seller and her husband in my area welcome a triplets. Wetin concern me. . . .Congratulation to them too.
Re: Emeka Ossai And Wife Welcome Twins by ezeamen(f): 6:43am On Sep 22, 2012
congrat GOD IS GREAT
Re: Emeka Ossai And Wife Welcome Twins by Bolarge1(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2012
IF GOD CAN DO IT FOR THIS ANIMAL HOW MUCH MORE WE THE APPLE OF GOD'S EYE.

WE GIVE GOD THE GLORY.

CONGRATULATIONS

Re: Emeka Ossai And Wife Welcome Twins by sammwaju: 11:29am On Sep 22, 2012
Congratulation bro grin grin
Re: Emeka Ossai And Wife Welcome Twins by Bolarge1(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2012
ay0201: Congratulations to the family. Sincerely, nairaland has become quite boring.

AGREED NAIRALAND IS BORING HAS MENTIONED BECOS SELECTED TOPICS COME OUT AS FRONT PAGE.

LET ALL TOPICS COME OUT AS FRONT PAGE AND WE THE READERS CAN CLICK ANYONE WE WANT TO READ. THERE ARE SO MANY INTRESTING TOPICS THAT ARE NOT IN THE FRONT PAGE. JUST IMAGINE UNDER 17 NIGERIAN FEMALE MATCH TODAY HAS COME OUT AS FRONT PAGE 3 TIMES IN TWO DAYS. NOT TOO GOOD.

Re: Emeka Ossai And Wife Welcome Twins by ogelove(f): 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2012
congrats man, may God be praised
Re: Emeka Ossai And Wife Welcome Twins by valleygirl: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2012
Congratulations to you.God bless the bundle of Joy.
Re: Emeka Ossai And Wife Welcome Twins by enupdates(f): 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2012
Are u sure his wife has really given birth? Hope this isnt one of those sort of stunts there tried pulling when we were told Desmond was dead or Pawpaw had a baby girl?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa - The Chase: Cleo, Dillish, Nando - Uncut [18+][VIDEO] / "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. / Why Don't We Have Children And Teenage Celebrities In Nollywood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.