Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,190 members, 7,977,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:08 AM

Cheating Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Husband (1446 Views)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn / How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Husband by chrizfasa(m): 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2012
If your Husband is cheating on you, and it was announce

in television that all cheating hustand are to being

jail for 7 years.
What will you do if you caught your husband cheating on you?
Re: Cheating Husband by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
chrizfasa: If your Husband is cheating on you, and it was announce

in television that all cheating hustand are to being

jail for 7 years.

put him to jail grin
Re: Cheating Husband by EfemenaXY: 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2012
chrizfasa: If your Husband is cheating on you, and it was announce

in
television that all cheating hustand are to being

jail
for 7 years.

shocked shocked shocked

I'll start by getting parents to petition the government to re-invest the proposed jail funds on education. Specifically on helping school drop-outs resit their GCE / JAMB English papers - for better results. grin grin
Re: Cheating Husband by greatgod2012(f): 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2012
so, u wanna let him be put in jail,hhhhhmmm, goodluck to u, but ur children will be addressed as children of a prisioner and u as wife of a prisoner.shikena.
Re: Cheating Husband by navygrl: 6:42am On Sep 24, 2012
Jail. No question. Now is that 7 years for cheating in general or 7 years for each offence/occurrence? Shit if each time, I could have put my exhusband in jail for life.
Re: Cheating Husband by taryour(f): 7:35am On Sep 24, 2012
navygrl: Jail. No question. Now is that 7 years for cheating in general or 7 years for each offence/occurrence? Shit if each time, I could have put my exhusband in jail for life.

realy Do you have any child or kids for this your exhusband?
Re: Cheating Husband by navygrl: 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2012
Two sons and a daughter. My boys know better than to be like their father and disrespect their future wife and my daughter knows her body and person is worthy of being treated like a person as opposed to brood stock and won't let a man disrespect her like her father did me. His son from before the marriage has told me he has great respect for me and is proud of me for walking away. He lost all respect for his father when he saw him cheating. Rather my children come from a loving "broken" home with dignity and self respect than to live in a sham of a marriage which corrupts their views on their future relationships

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband by chrizfasa(m): 8:42am On Sep 28, 2012
may be by now, my friend dad wil have being serving his jail sentence now.
The man is the highest player ever that have come accross.

(1) (Reply)

Right Time To Call A Married Female Friend. / Anselem Madubuko,head Pastor Revival Assembly Church Takes A New Wife / REVEALED: 8 Immediate Effect Fast Foods Have On Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.