Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

Woman Divorce Talkative Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Divorce Talkative Husband (2652 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / Ways To Deal With Super Talkative Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Divorce Talkative Husband by r231(m): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2012
A 38-year-old Nigerian housewife, Mrs Mariam Adunni of Omoda Area, Ilorin,Kwara state has been granted her wish by the town’s Area Court to dissolve her six-year-old marriage.

Her ground for dissolution: her husband has been an untamed chatterbox.

Adunni told the court that her husband,Garba Ajani not only talked too much, but also did not keep family secrets.

“My husband is fond of sharing our family affairs with his relatives and friends,” she told the court, adding that the defendant has had no time for fun with her and their children.

She said: “My husband has no trust in me, instead he shares his problems with friends and relatives who will mislead him.”

The plaintiff informed the court that the marriage was contracted in 2006 and had produced two children.

“I am tired of him because I have tried my best to change him and he is not ready to cooperate,” she said.

The defendant agreed to her request for divorce, saying, “nobody can turn my back against my parents.”

“I am ready to concede to her wish”, he said and urged the court to grant the prayer of the plaintiff.

The presiding Judge, Mr Quadri Ibrahim, in his judgment, dissolved the marriage and issued a certificate of divorce to the plaintiff.

http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/nigerian-woman-divorces-talkative-husband/
Re: Woman Divorce Talkative Husband by Kobojunkie: 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2012
I don't blame her. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorce Talkative Husband by zayhal(f): 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2012
There must be other underlying issues they're not mentioning, otherwise marriage has become a joke.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorce Talkative Husband by victorian(f): 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
There is no underlying issues, especially when one partner washes their dirty laundry,especially to frnds, neighbours and family. And possibly getting bad advise from either one of them , then using it on her, without reasoning..its logical in my eyes... Have heard from a reliable source, how a man hired guys to kill his mother, because a native doctor , he went to meet for consultation , on why he is still poor at the age of 35, then says his mother is a witch and she was responsible for his younger brother's death. He didnt even wait to listen to the rest of the native doctor story, he ran out of the place , got thugs to kill his own mother.. so he can be free from the poverty surrounding his life.. Can u beat that? .... so its deadly having a partner who listens to what people say, and confides in them instead of u.. very unhealthy.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorce Talkative Husband by slimyem: 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2012
I'm almost sure the guy had always being like that even before marriage but the problem was "she thought he would change" which sadly almost never happens...

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorce Talkative Husband by Kobojunkie: 6:01am On Sep 22, 2012
victorian: There is no underlying issues, especially when one partner washes their dirty laundry,especially to frnds, neighbours and family. And possibly getting bad advise from either one of them , then using it on her, without reasoning..its logical in my eyes... Have heard from a reliable source, how a man hired guys to kill his mother, because a native doctor , he went to meet for consultation , on why he is still poor at the age of 35, then says his mother is a witch and she was responsible for his younger brother's death. He didnt even wait to listen to the rest of the native doctor story, he ran out of the place , got thugs to kill his own mother.. so he can be free from the poverty surrounding his life.. Can u beat that? .... so its deadly having a partner who listens to what people say, and confides in them instead of u.. very unhealthy.

It don't need to be that complicated. I happen to be one of those who likes to maintain that wall around my relationships. Unless I need to, or have to, I rarely divulge information about my private life or anyone in it to outsiders or strangers. So I can definitely understand why this woman would decide on divorce citing the husband's knack for spreading their private sheets in public.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorce Talkative Husband by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 22, 2012

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorce Talkative Husband by EfemenaXY: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2012
What a joke of a marriage.
Re: Woman Divorce Talkative Husband by ifyalways(f): 9:44am On Sep 22, 2012
Ah,so women actually divorce their husbands in Nigeria ? I thought it's only on the pages of Nairaland and not obtainable in the real world undecided
Re: Woman Divorce Talkative Husband by greatgod2012(f): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2012
zayhal: There must be other underlying issues they're not mentioning, otherwise marriage has become a joke.

i beg to disagree, no any hidden or underlying issue, this reason is enough for wanting a divorce. A man who cannot confide in his wife need not to marry , because trust is one of d essential ingredient of marriage, also, by d time he makes it habitual toconfide in outsiders, it may boil down to pple not respecting d woman again, which is very dangerous 4 her, aside dt, its not even good 4 a man to be a talkative, i cant imagine living with such a man,its simply immaturity in actn, such a man would prefer to take advise from outsider instead of him taking decision toogether with his wife,
i salute d courage anddecision of d woman.
Re: Woman Divorce Talkative Husband by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 23, 2012

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose Your Man / Top 10 Annoying Things Nigerian Parents Do / My Newly Married Wife Is Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.