Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,937 members, 7,922,307 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:33 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (1037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2473299 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:25am On Aug 14
Arondizogu, Imo State (2)

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:25am On Aug 14
Arondizogu, Imo State (3)

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:26am On Aug 14
Arondizogu, Imo State (4)

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:26am On Aug 14
Amakohia, Imo State

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:27am On Aug 14
Amakohia, Imo State (2)

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:29am On Aug 14
Amakohia, Imo Statee (3)

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:30am On Aug 14
Amakohia, Imo State (4)

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SmartPolician: 6:07am On Aug 14
longayink:

Owerri has become a behemoth for city.
Allow other towns in Imo state breathe fresh air.
Enugu people gave a blanket cheque to former gov Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi to modernise Nsukka. Ugwuanyi did that.

In Imo state, people of Owen zone still drag practically every government establishment that induces development for location in Owerri zone. Too bad, too primitive.

You need to understand that Imo State is in a big mess. Someone would've thought that considering how Hope Uzodinma got into power, he would prove a point that he would be better than Emeka Ihedioha. This is exactly what's currently happening in Enugu. People generally believe that the LP candidate, Chijioke Edeoga, won.

Now, Peter Mbah is rapidly transforming Enugu to prove a point that though Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi was a monumental failure who likes to eat egusi soup (yes, 90% of Enugu people will echo this and if you know Enugu well, you will agree with them), he is an excellent leader from his PDP.

He has turned Enugu into a construction site - from building new city in Emene to installing cameras to check reckless drivers, reviving abandoned state projects to building inner street roads, tackling Enugu water issue to building smart schools across the state, building world-class bus terminals to attracting foreign investors...it's a long list of projects in one year. You won't see Enugu people blowing his trumpet because they wanted LP to take over. Hence, people massively voted for LP.

In Imo State, Hope Uzodinma is more interested in politics than development. Dude is seriously working hard to become the next VP after Tinubu's tenure. That's why he is always in other states commissioning projects. When you have such a governor, you just know that you have lost a period of 4 years. So, it's better we just appreciate the little he is doing.

BTW, the problem of imo State has nothing to do with Owerri people; nobody can tell a governor where to site his projects. We just have the worst of us running the state. To be clear, it is even more worrisome that the most influential people in Imo politics are men of questionable characters and source of income; I believe you know this. Each time I think about this, I know that Imo State has a long way to go because men of goodwill have allowed evil politicians define the future of the state. However, there's something good about Hope Uzodinma - he uses Craneburg for his road projects.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 8:03pm On Aug 15
SmartPolician:

You need to understand that Imo State is in a big mess. Someone would've thought that considering how Hope Uzodinma got into power, he would prove a point that he would be better than Emeka Ihedioha. This is exactly what's currently happening in Enugu. People generally believe that the LP candidate, Chijioke Edeoga, won.

Now, Peter Mbah is rapidly transforming Enugu to prove a point that though Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi was a monumental failure who likes to eat egusi soup (yes, 90% of Enugu people will echo this and if you know Enugu well, you will agree with them), he is an excellent leader from his PDP.

He has turned Enugu into a construction site - from building new city in Emene to installing cameras to check reckless drivers, reviving abandoned state projects to building inner street roads, tackling Enugu water issue to building smart schools across the state, building world-class bus terminals to attracting foreign investors...it's a long list of projects in one year. You won't see Enugu people blowing his trumpet because they wanted LP to take over. Hence, people massively voted for LP.

In Imo State, Hope Uzodinma is more interested in politics than development. Dude is seriously working hard to become the next VP after Tinubu's tenure. That's why he is always in other states commissioning projects. When you have such a governor, you just know that you have lost a period of 4 years. So, it's better we just appreciate the little he is doing.

BTW, the problem of imo State has nothing to do with Owerri people; nobody can tell a governor where to site his projects. We just have the worst of us running the state. To be clear, it is even more worrisome that the most influential people in Imo politics are men of questionable characters and source of income; I believe you know this. Each time I think about this, I know that Imo State has a long way to go because men of goodwill have allowed evil politicians define the future of the state. However, there's something good about Hope Uzodinma - he uses Craneburg for his road projects.

the gap between enlightened Nigerians an unenlightened nigerians is unbelievably deep. I think it's one of the main issue we have socially. Uzodinma is not enlightened. He's primative. He probably doesn't know what is happening in Enugu etc and if he did he doesn't think it matters and doesn't think anyone else knows.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 9:29pm On Aug 15
SmartPolician:

Which one is built new city in emene?
The way you people lie eeh, one would think nobody travels.
This same Enugu I transversed it's length and breadth last week?
The whole of Enugu gives me the vibe of some parts of Ehime mbano LGA , imo state, with dilapedating street roads, red sands and dirts.

The difference between Ehime mbano and most parts of Enugu is the dense residential structures.

Imo state has so many LGA'S with same ambience with Owerri city .... (Verifiable)
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SmartPolician: 9:43pm On Aug 15
Broveens42:

Which one is built new city in emene?
The way you people lie eeh, one would think nobody travels.

This same Enugu I transversed it's length and breadth last week?
The whole of Enugu gives me the vibe of some parts of Ehime mbano LGA , imo state, with dilapedating street roads, red sands and dirts.

The difference between Ehime mbano and most parts of Enugu is the dense residential structures.

Imo state has so many LGA'S with same ambience with Owerri city .... (Verifiable)

Stop defending Hope Uzodinma's foolishness.

There's no lie there. Next time you go to Enugu, visit the back of Proda (after Bethel Estate) to see the work going on there.

If you don't understand something, ask questions. https://newenugu.com/
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 11:05pm On Aug 15
SmartPolician:

Stop defending Hope Uzodinma's foolishness.

There's no lie there. Next time you go to Enugu, visit the back of Proda (after Bethel Estate) to see the work going on there.

If you don't understand something, ask questions. https://newenugu.com/

Have you visited egbeada estates or estates scattered all over akwakuma/orlu road..
Have you been to seleaf Johnson estates ..
These are places outside owerri and you are talking about estates.

Have you been to Avu/ohaji/mgbirichi sides ?
Have you been to ohii ?

My brother travel and you would realize Imo state is on another level, forget our corrupt governors and their short comings

#Akwakuma

(1) (2) (3) ... (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.