Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,881 members, 7,899,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:22 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2461377 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (1035) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
These 2 videos are the same road. One was taken during Ojukwu's burial and the other in December last year. Deridegul still doesn't notice any difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JCrDFnzsvE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl6NK5bmmm0
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by amakenny: 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
Abagworo:

"Guy". I know you are a guy. This thread is not about your politics of Ohakim or whatever non-entity but about a State which you claim to be yours. The thread is to showcase the State, its beauty and its development and not to attack the Governor or look for what he has not done. Even Fashola still has a lot undone. USA still has a lot undone. The march is still on and we must be proud to showcase the beauty of our State irrespective of who's manning the affairs at the moment.

Its the same way I'm proud of Naija even though Jonathan is not doing well because its bigger than Jonathan, you and I.

I am not a "Guy" in the sense which that word is understood in Nigeria - fraudsters. I tell the truth.

But like a "Guy," you have diverted the subject of my argument with your statement: "This thread is not about your politics of Ohakim or whatever non-entity but about a State which you claim to be yours."
I do not represent anything Ohakim represents. Ohakim is gone - not likely to ever come back to govern Imo state again.

My stand is that Gov. Okorocha may end up doing a deficit development in Orlu - destroying more and building less here.

And of all these, if the Orlu sports stadium destroyed under Gov Okorocha is not rebuilt - or new one completed - by end of this year, a scandal of great proportions is most likely to follow suit. For now, some powerful youth organisation in Orlu zone has blacklisted Okorocha on its listings of men of honour. This stadium matter is one of the factors. It did not cost peanuts to build the stadium.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
amakenny:

I am not a "Guy" in the sense which that word is understood in Nigeria - fraudsters. I tell the truth.

But like a "Guy," you have diverted the subject of my argument with your statement: "This thread is not about your politics of Ohakim or whatever non-entity but about a State which you claim to be yours."
I do not represent anything Ohakim represents. Ohakim is gone - not likely to ever come back to govern Imo state again.

My stand is that Gov. Okorocha may end up doing a deficit development in Orlu - destroying more and building less here.

And of all these, if the Orlu sports stadium destroyed under Gov Okorocha is not rebuilt - or new one completed - by end of this year, a scandal of great proportions is most likely to follow suit. For now, some powerful youth organisation in Orlu zone has blacklisted Okorocha on its listings of men of honour. This stadium matter is one of the factors. It did not cost peanuts to build the stadium.

You still don't get. This thread is about posting pictures from Imo State which I have sweated to get and post for the pride of all Imolites but you and some people came here to derail the thread. As a true Imolite that lives in Imo, you owe us more lovely pictures for this thread and not campaign of calumny against the sitting Governor. Just go to any rooftop and get a scenic picture of Orlu and post here. Rochas is not equivalent to Imo State even though he is doing good in my view and bad in your view.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IgboDelta: 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
I THINK I HAVE TO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS BEAUTIFUL THREAD ON IMO STATE. I WOULD BE POSTING PICTURES FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE.

IMO STATE IS THE EASTERN HEARTLAND AND WE MUST ALL CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF IMO STATE AND IGBOLAND AS A WHOLE.

KINDLY NOTE THAT I AM NOT A SUPPORTER OF APC AND MY EFFORTS IN SHOWCASING THE BEAUTY OF IMO STATE AND ALAIGBO IS NOT FOR ANY POLITICAL REASONS AND SOME OF THE PROJECTS WERE DONE BY PAST ADMINISTRATIONS OF IMO STATE
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IgboDelta: 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
ALA IMO STATE IS BEAUTIFUL !!!!

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IgboDelta: 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
@ ABAGWORO; WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THE ALADINMA MALL OWERRI

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IgboDelta: 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
ALA IMO STATE WU OKE MBA !!!! LOVELY ENVIRONMENT

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IgboDelta: 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
ALA IMO STATE WU OBODO MARAMMA !!!

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
Igbo Delta: @ ABAGWORO; WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THE ALADINMA MALL OWERRI

It might surprise you that I don't live in Owerri, don't know Rochas and I even supported Ohakim in the 2011 elections. I just visit there once in a while. I started supporting Rochas online when I visited Orlu early last year and was amazed at the level of work going on there after which I opened a thread termed "Imo and the hand of Midas. Most of these people attacking me and derailing the thread are politicians or their paid agents who feel deprived of some things but as a neutral visitor, I always notice significant improvement on each visit to Imo State. That is why they will never take out time to take pictures of the developments and showcase any where but rather look for any loopholes to capitalize and emphasize on.

Talking about Aladinma mall, I know little of it but from what I've seen, its not really a mall like Shoprite, Target etc. but a mini market. A show was hosted there last week.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ikeyman00(m): 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
@@@@

god knows

nl spyder man will do better than this

with all the capital this is wat we get?

somebody shout halleluya

onyeoshi!

anyway with the coming of Biafra there will be no room for such
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
Can anyone believe these 2 roads are the same? The green and white one was its state as at 2011.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
These 2 are also same road. One of 2012 and the other 2013.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
@ abagworo kedu? Its good to know this thread is still on. I have pictures i snapped in Orlu and i promise to post them when i get back to lagos. I have been in orlu since 31st december and its been a wonderful holiday. I am impressed about what i have seen so far but more has to be done in orlu especially the abandoned project along ihioma-amaifeke road. The ogberuru-obibi ochasi road needs expansion too. That road is a death trap. Happy new year nwanne ;(
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Clerverly: 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
berem: @ abagworo kedu? Its good to know this thread is still on. I have pictures i snapped in Orlu and i promise to post them when i get back to lagos. I have been in orlu since 31st december and its been a wonderful holiday. I am impressed about what i have seen so far but more has to be done in orlu especially the abandoned project along ihioma-amaifeke road. The ogberuru-obibi ochasi road needs expansion too. That road is a death trap. Daalu!

Baby! Come back oo we don miss you cool cool cool
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ikeyman00(m): 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
@@

we Biafra are not impressed!

@ abagworo kedu? Its good to know this thread is still on. I have pictures i snapped in Orlu and i promise to post them when i get back to lagos. I have been in orlu since 31st december and its been a wonderful holiday. I am impressed about what i have seen so far but more has to be done in orlu especially the abandoned project along ihioma-amaifeke road. The ogberuru-obibi ochasi road needs expansion too. That road is a death trap. Daalu!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
berem: @ abagworo kedu? Its good to know this thread is still on. I have pictures i snapped in Orlu and i promise to post them when i get back to lagos. I have been in orlu since 31st december and its been a wonderful holiday. I am impressed about what i have seen so far but more has to be done in orlu especially the abandoned project along ihioma-amaifeke road. The ogberuru-obibi ochasi road needs expansion too. That road is a death trap. Daalu!

I'll create a new thread where you can post and indicate the part of the State you snapped the picture. This thread has been politicized and deviated from its purpose. The fresh thread is strictly for current beautiful or moderate pictures from different activities in the State including developments in infrastructure, hotels, schools, joints and culture. Deme.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
Clerverly:

Baby! Come back oo we don miss you cool cool cool
i miss nairaland so bad.i will be back by next week. The very bad network in my villa is not helping me at all. I cant access the internet because of bad network coverage. Happy new year to you nwanne! Ka chi fo! cool

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
Abagworo:

I'll create a new thread where you can post and indicate the part of the State you snapped the picture. This thread has been politicized and deviated from its purpose. The fresh thread is strictly for current beautiful or moderate pictures from different activities in the State including developments in infrastructure, hotels, schools, joints and culture. Deme.
i dont think its necessary opening another thread.what makes you think it wont be derailed too? Its best you ignore the derailers and stick to the topic. The "enugu thread is still trending despite derailed comments" sad
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:32am On Jan 07, 2014
ikeyman00: @@

we Biafra are not impressed!

F*ck you! I'm proudly Nigerian and proudly Igbo. Take your mental disorder elsewhere. This is Nairaland for those who believe in our beloved country.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:34am On Jan 07, 2014
berem: i dont think its necessary opening another thread.what makes you think it wont be derailed too? Its best you ignore the derailers and stick to the topic. The "enugu thread is still trending despite derailed comments" sad

Let me work on this one then.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:36am On Jan 07, 2014
More from Imo

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:41am On Jan 07, 2014
Orlu and Owerri

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:43am On Jan 07, 2014
Ala mara nma

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:46am On Jan 07, 2014
Rockview and All season.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:49am On Jan 07, 2014
Holiday destination

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:56am On Jan 07, 2014
More

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ikeyman00(m): 10:27am On Jan 07, 2014
@@@^^^^

F*ck you! I'm proudly Nigerian and proudly Igbo. Take your mental disorder elsewhere. This is Nairaland for those who believe in our beloved country

i used to think chino is going a bit far till i start to follow ur thread then i realize u aren't normal upstairs. u think ndi igbo is all about ur corrupt Rochas; so corrupt that his cabinet members has to kneel down to talk to him. well well wat do u expect from a person fathered by a fulani-hausa just like u shocked

let me tell u this; this is not slavery years. Our people cannot carry on suffering as u wish just because of greedy looters like Rochas in ur beloved Nigeria where a common senator earn most in the world. A common constitution amendment na wahala but at the same time they find it easier to sanction shaira laws to the detriment of the federal laws. we will take u by surprise in due time; ur stupidity and silliness is approaching a limit; for some fool that claimed to make his first $1,000,000 at the age of 29

Therefore blow u and everything u stand for in ur beloved Nigeria ZOo that shares no common values apart from looting and corruption. U deserved to be fed to crocs for real

fix up and get real fool in ur beloved Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2014
ikeyman00: @@@^^^^

i used to think chino is going a bit far till i start to follow ur thread then i realize u aren't normal upstairs. u think ndi igbo is all about ur corrupt Rochas; so corrupt that his cabinet members has to kneel down to talk to him. well well wat do u expect from a person fathered by a fulani-hausa just like u shocked

let me tell u this; this is not slavery years. Our people cannot carry on suffering as u wish just because of greedy looters like Rochas in ur beloved Nigeria where a common senator earn most in the world. A common constitution amendment na wahala but at the same time they find it easier to sanction shaira laws to the detriment of the federal laws. we will take u by surprise in due time; ur stupidity and silliness is approaching a limit; for some fool that claimed to make his first $1,000,000 at the age of 29

Therefore blow u and everything u stand for in ur beloved Nigeria ZOo that shares no common values apart from looting and corruption. U deserved to be fed to crocs for real

fix up and get real fool in ur beloved Nigeria

If I made money through hardwork, how is that your business? Igbos like you and I are the ones making the most use of one Nigeria and that is why you find us in droves everywhere you go. We can achieve an independent Igbo country if people like you stop giving us bad name because of your badly conceived agenda which cannot work. I am intelligent enough to know that we don't need to annex the minorities or insult our various host communities before we can get our republic. We don't need to pull down our own just because he is not from our particular clan in order to achieve Igbo country. We need unity and good relationship with all sections of Nigeria and the world and not forcefully trying to attach ourselves to other people. Biafra is dead, gone and unachievable. Igbo country is possible.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ikeyman00(m): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2014
^^^^ wrong

igbo are making use of gabon;togo; ghana; uk; usa

wat are u on about

so why should nigeria be an exemption eh?

all these lie that has been flying around for over 50 yrs now and we are still stuck hmm

and as for the rest of the lies up there; i leave u in ur stupidity cuz u seriously need help

i can only guess the so called minority are living well in ur beloved nigeria

mind u Biafra is coming faster than u can imagine !

watch and see! remember ME tell u
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ikeyman00(m): 11:12am On Jan 07, 2014
@@@

some black people deserved to be called monkey and u are a big one
abagoro

and not forcefully trying to attach ourselves to other people

but the oyigbo man raped ur women; threw ur culture away; sold some of people and finally forcefully attached to a man that still believes it ok to marry 7yrs old

and u kept quite

but after 100 yrs this is wat we get from a brainless fool like u and rochas
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:18am On Jan 07, 2014
ikeyman00: @@@

some black people deserved to be called monkey and u are a big one
abagoro

but the oyigbo man rape ur women; threw ur culture away; sold some of people and finally forcefully attached to a man that still believes it ok to marry 7yrs old

and u kept quite

but after 100 yrs this is wat we get from a brainless fool like u and rochas

I can only guess you are one of those Igbos that tries to run down your fellow Igbo for political gains. I support an Igbo country but not your ill-conceived Biafra. I'm partly Igbo and partly minority and know more than you about reality. Keep being ignorant until you are taken unawares.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ikeyman00(m): 11:23am On Jan 07, 2014
@@@

well i have to admit u have some nice picture up there and i hope pot hole havent taken over things

as for the quote below
abagoro

I can only guess you are one of those Igbos that tries to run down your fellow Igbo for political gains. I support an Igbo country but not your ill-conceived Biafra. I'm partly Igbo and partly minority and know more than you about reality. Keep being ignorant until you are taken unawares.

i leave it to ur judgement really; cant say much

but remember Anambra will alway be anambra in clear conscience for the good of all

god bless Biafra

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (1035) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: pandax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.