Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,958 members, 7,890,165 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:16 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2455725 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (1034) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IgboDelta: 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
What percentage of project completion would you estimate based on the level of work you saw ?

asha80:
construction is on around the abandoned Imo modern market egbu...i don't think it is being built by imsg though
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
IgboDelta:
What percentage of project completion would you estimate based on the level of work you saw ?

I cant because it was not like I went there specifically to see progress of work..i was simply passing through egbu road and I caught a glimpse of work going on..it is actially fenced off but there is part that is a bit open that you can see through
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
Owerri City

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
millionaireman:

Your belief is in order.

....Public Relations operatives imported from north.

Calm has reigned on this thread since these PR people reduced it to showing off estates of private developers in Owerri; show one street from different angles - photoconfussion. Talk about any other place in Imo state is taboo.

APC was formed 6th Feb. 2013. Shortly after, Imo state became reduced to the state's capital city - on-going projects elsewhere abandoned.

I guess anyone who projects Imo State in good light is related to Imo governor but anyone who lies against the State is a good citizen. I actualy fail to understand why it is a war to show the good side of the State. Meanwhile the bad side is better than that of other States.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by biafranking: 12:32am On Jul 09, 2015
chinolization:
The owerri abagworo do not want the world to see. cheesy
why do you love to show us onitsha and some place in awka north why..?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
Imo State; The Eastern Heartland

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2015
[s]
anitabeauty:
Imo state is a poor state with very poor residents, so there there is no way land will be more than 2 to 3m in Owerri. I live in Owerri so I know.
[/s]stupid uga man, u no dey taya...abeg swerve..

Only nnewi is the richest clan in anambra state...
God bless nnewi...
the rest na attachee..cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2015
Abagworo:

I guess anyone who projects Imo State in good light is related to Imo governor but anyone who lies against the State is a good citizen. I actualy fail to understand why it is a war to show the good side of the State. Meanwhile the bad side is better than that of other States.

1, When you show mostly the estates of private developers in Owerri as government development in Imo state, you are not doing good PR for your employer.

2, Imo state extends beyond the state capital, if govt continues to allow modern amenities for only the state capital, in no distant time, Owerri shall become a squalid city due to population migration to the city- not even all the state's monthly federal allocation can provide matching infrastructures for Owerri, as well as keep it tidy..

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
chinolization:
Donatus Okpara I can see you no longer reason properly? Slum dweller like you should not reason like a goat just because you live in the slum. By the way, hope you celebrated your birthday on the 6th of July? Be careful Dona because you will not know what will daze you if you continue to be silly.

[s][/s]
hahahaha...grin grin grin grin grin grin

so you re the fake username called anitabeauty hahahahahahahahahahaha...

i know you will replied me back if i cast that fake monika of yours..hahahahhahhaha...

I don laff taya and it s raining now...

mak i go do my work jare and i will come back anytime anyday to tease my wife.

Guy you re too emotional..grin
Bye

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
chinolization:
Foolish chino dike uwazurike LOL

I only replied on her behalf when I noticed chino wanna harassed her. Stop being silly chino because any moniker that is mine, I own up to it but on this one you failed like a pack of cd

Foolish chino kindly go back to your hawking business LOL

grin grin...
[s][/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
You have started this your madness again

chinolization:
Donatus Okpara the slum dweller aka emmysoftyou, I just hope you want to cry this afternoon LOL
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
http://www.imotrumpeta.com/?p=5713
…As Imo Govt. Files Criminal Charges Against Contractor
The Owerri Chief Magistrate court presided by Mrs. Victoria Isiguzo has ordered the police to produce Mr. Joseph Dina, the Managing Director J-PROS Int’l Limited to face criminal charges filed against him and his company by Imo state government for fraud and obtaining money from the state government under false pretenses.
The suit as filed by the state Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice, Hon Barr. Soronnadi Njoku on behalf of the state government also seeks to prosecute the contractor for abandoning a major road contract in Owerri capital city after criminally obtaining money in excess of the contract sum.
It will be recalled that the J-PROS boss abandoned the Sam Mbakwe road project awarded to the company after collecting the total contract money valued of N1,150,000,000 and another N200,000,000 overpayment.
Mr. Dina, had in the course of the investigation carried out by Imo State House of Assembly, accused the former Deputy Governor and the then commissioner for Works, Sir Jude Agbaso of demanding and receiving N458M gratification, an allegation he claimed led to the abandonment of the project. The legislature upon its investigation and in pursuant to its oversight functions as enshrined in the constitution found Agbaso guilty and subsequently impeached him thus becoming the first deputy governor to be impeached since the creation of Imo state.
In anther development, Gov. Owelle Rochas Okorocha has warned contractors handling road projects in the state to expedite action and ensure completion of their jobs to avoid disruption by the rains. The governor, who handed the warning while inspecting road projects embarked upon by the state government in Okigwe town, however frowned at the delay and poor quality job done by the contractors and reinstated the commitment of the present administration to deal ruthlessly with any contractor that fails to execute his/her job according to the contract terms and specifications.
He further re-affirmed his determination and commitment to ensure uncommon development towards raising the infrastructural status of the state as well as implement for the overall interest of the people the well-articulated programmes and policies of the rescue mission administration.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
emmysoftyou:
[s][/s]stupid uga man, u no dey taya...abeg swerve..

Only nnewi is the richest clan in anambra state...
God bless nnewi...
the rest na attachee..cool

And who is trying to attach to Nnewi? Obosi,Okija,Awka Etiti, Onicha ,Amichi,Ozubulu and all Anambra towns has mighty people and no Anambra man kiss up to Nnewi because we are all kings in our right. We acknowledge they are wealthy but they have no power in Anambra state,quote me anywhere! Onicha,Obosi,Nanka,Agulu,Ojoto,Ogidi are some of the most educated people in Anambra but they have no power in Anambra,quote me anywhere! Anambra is too big for any town or persons to trample on...Every Anambrarian is powerful,full of pride and bows to nobody...We are noble people and very wise ,hence no man can impose themselves on us,be it Nnewi,Onicha,Obosi,Ogidi.....your riches are in your hands and I don't feed off it. Nnewi man knows this , hence they don't brag.

As for you , you are so desperate to attach to Anambra to the point you claim to be from Nnewi hoping that will buy you some respect...lol.
Nigga, you look like a definition of porverty!

Abum onye Umuoji,Igwulube Okodu, Idenmili north!
If you want to know why I said where I came from come to my town....We are real Agboro Nri with all the traits of a true Omanbala...I don't not wish to be from Nnewi and I am even too proud to do such nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by eaglechild: 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
Abagworo:

Scroll to the last page and you will see my response to Agbaso and Joseph Dina of Jpros and their fraud.

1) New Owerri? Ojukwu Boulevard is Okorocha. It was bush before he came in and rebuilt the old Commissioners quaters, Ochiedike diagnostic, Heroes Square, Ikemba Ojukwu center, Heros apartments and Children's park. The only other major roads in that axis before Okorocha was the one that ran from Concorde to Nekede road via Akanchawa and the road adjacent secretariat via Links hotel. Every other thing you see today was done by Okorocha Government.

2) I will show you pictures of Orlu town just in case you have not been there lately.

3) Douglas road has never been clean since I was born till date. I remember as a kid then my Dad used to cut it off through Royce road via Nepa and as a man I equally avoid driving past that area. Rochas Okorocha wanted to move the market and Amawusa from there and reconstruct the road but was met with stiff opposition from same people blaming him today. Chris Anyanwu even went to the floor of the Senate to turn him against Northerners.

Did you just say that Rochas built Ojukwu boulevard?!
What he did was hang rechargeable street lights.

That road has been there before Rochas

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

And who is trying to attach to Nnewi? Obosi,Okija,Awka Etiti, Onicha ,Amichi,Ozubulu and all Anambra towns has mighty people and no Anambra man kiss up to Nnewi because we are all kings in our right. We acknowledge they are wealthy but they have no power in Anambra state,quote me anywhere! Onicha,Obosi,Nanka,Agulu,Ojoto,Ogidi are some of the most educated people in Anambra but they have no power in Anambra,quote me anywhere! Anambra is too big for any town or persons to trample on...Every Anambrarian is powerful,full of pride and bows to nobody...We are noble people and very wise ,hence no man can impose themselves on us,be it Nnewi,Onicha,Obosi,Ogidi.....your riches are in your hands and I don't feed off it. Nnewi man knows this , hence they don't brag.

As for you , you are so desperate to attach to Anambra to the point you claim to be from Nnewi hoping that will buy you some respect...lol.
Nigga, you look like a definition of porverty!

Abum onye Umuoji,Igwulube Okodu, Idenmili north!
If you want to know why I said where I came from come to my town....We are real Agboro Nri with all the traits of a true Omanbala...I don't not wish to be from Nnewi and I am even too proud to do such nonsense.

We don't care as we all are proud of where we come from.

I see nothing in Anambra cos I feel that my people and place are far better than Anambra and her people.

Lets drop this useless pride that can't lead us anywhere.

Travel round Igboland and see that all Igbo states are doing well, it's not restricted to Anambra alone.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
Abagworo:

Real IMSU junction. Thats my last just because of the other guy that believed your fake old pictures.

Abagworo we know the true state of Imo state, stop minding that useless idiot.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
chinolization:
Liar, you can only lie to yourself. Below is the real IMSU junction. Am only uploading real pictures, I am coming with Weatheral roads and others.

When last did you go there? The picture you post was when the road was under reconstruction which you can indicate from your pix.

The picture Abagworo post is the current state of the road, you can see the pedestrian flyover in the 2pix.

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (1034) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.