Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,918 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:55 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2455477 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (1034) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo1: 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
Imo state is truly a disaster, I will not hide the truth anymore.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo1: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Owerri is a big disgrace. cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
chinolization:
Hahahahahahaha

Donatus Okpara do you consider your hawking of phones on the street a job? LOL

[s]Odenigboaroli can feed your whole poor community for the next 20yrs if you know who he is.[/s]

You better come and be my office gate man because its far better than what you are doing right now.LOL

i am just coming back from somewhere and i saw this trash you comment here again..
let me swear for you cos i hate lies of speculations.

If i am hawking phones in the street of lagos and i still denied it,may i not complete the house i am building right now.

But If i am not hawking phones in the street of lagos/ph,and you re accusing me,then may you die of accident anyday anytime and never achieved anything tangible in your life and you shall be an internet nairalander warriors and nothing more.
Till the days of your life.

Ameen..

As for odenigboaroli and chino,you guys maybe older than me,but i was lucky to have a good job on time after my 4months of my youth service.
I dont like boasting over my little properties which i have presently as life is a gradual step.
but sincerely i am a future proud owner of a home in lagos state apart from the ones my parent have in the east.
Currently,i am thinking of a big business to establish cos i want to be greater than dangote in life. He is my future competitor.cool

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo1: 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
Owerri sux and abagworo knows this fact cheesy cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
Abagworo:

I dont know you but I sure am richer than you in real life. Isnt it surprising that no Nnewi man has joined in this nonsense you village man and your likes are doing. In Igboland it is Nnewi, Orlu and Abiriba. Forget States.

Aren't you the same atulu that claimed he made 200 million dollars at 22yrs....lmao
Now compare your pictures as posted here with a common danfo driver and tell me the result.
As for the trash you posted up there....I will let your insecurities get the best of you.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Why don't you address that pauper before responding to me. I am a pure Anambrarian and if I sense any misconception about my state I will try and correct it. About my Omanbala pride....you would be if you are one!
bloody supremacist who decides who's a pauper or not. who gives a fucck if you're from Anambra state? Stop intimidating Abagworo and other Imolites with your foolish ego!

nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo1: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
Owerri is an embarrasment to what development should be.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo1: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
Owerri is a mess, let us say the truth once in a while angry

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo1: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Aren't you the same atulu that claimed he made 200 million dollars at 22yrs....lmao
Now compare your pictures as posted here with a common danfo driver and tell me the result.
As for the trash you posted up there....I will let your insecurities get the best of you.

I can get better with time. I need a job first.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo1: 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
Owerri Imo state is a poo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo1: 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
Owerri needs help asap angry

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo1: 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
Owerri is on its kneels LOL

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo1: 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
This is the state of road that leads to Owerri Imo state grin grin grin

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
Abagworo:

Thats not my picture but I wrote 1.5million Dollars before 25 and its true. People here have real money. I mean Port Harcourt and not Onitsha.

And you came to a faceless forum to tell us how much you made?? Who asked you ?? Why do you have to lie in order to gain respect ? It shows you have no respect in real life!! And how can you even assume you are richer than a person you know nothing about? If you have ever been rich in your life you would know rich people harbour certain mentality. You are a sorry nigga!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Look at this insecure, 3ft tall, riff raff ,oversize trousers wearing broke nigga trying to sound tough...lol
I quoted your ignorant a..ss because you are discussing my state not because I care about what you are any intelligent. Chino has dealt mercilessly with your self esteem,so,I understand your state of mind. I am not here to discuss Nnewi because they are in Anambra and they are proud of it and you don't have the wisdom to create quarrel amongst ndi Anambra. I Odenigbo is too mighty to be ruffled by a comment made by a freaking nonentity without purpose in life nor pride..If you hadn't mentioned my noble state I wouldn't have paid attention to whatever nonsense you have to say.

Lastly,I log into any thread that interests me and drop a comment if I feel like....You, a fffucking pauper should celebrate my presence on this thread like the coming of Caesar!
bro i am not feeling insecured and never felt hurt for any unknown reasons you re given here..
No one dealt with me ok,i am ok and never a pauper in real life.i smiles everyday whenever i remember how much i ve in my account presently.

I am building my house and i dont know what you re doing now.i am working and i dont know if you re?

Your name is joseph but you re so unfortunate like the great joseph in the bible.

[b]Gbe igbe aiye ti ko la fi we...[/b]i doubt if you will know what i wrote.

as for you calling me a pauper,i dont blame you,i just laugh at your silly ignorant of you but if you can meet me here in lagos or book a space in akwa ibom state,i will show you that gone re the days when biafrans cried for helps.bro i know you as a jobless internet man from 2012 in culture room and here on nairaland you brag a lot.why you have nothing,you feel you are all in all as an igbo man frm nri kingdom.
But your ffucking impressions re ffucking wrong bro.
As for the bolded.how mighty re you? Cos i know you as a man who rants on internet here and there in different forum.
or is there anything that make you a mightier man?
A fool at 40 is a fool forever, bro i hate transfer of aggressions and frustrations.Go pray to God for success than taking nairaland as your first office.
Where is my wife chino...dnt mind this mofos..but chino,Obulukwa egwulegwu,kwusi ya.
Nnewi i respect
Nnewi i love
Nnewi the great pillars of anambra state whether you exclude me or not.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo1: 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
Owerri is a slum LOL

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Duru1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
The worse thing that happened to the people of Imo State is Mallam Rochas Okorocha being elected as governor of Imo State. I have extended acts of pity to people of Imo State but stopped when the dumbass electorates re-elected the ingrate named Mallam Rochas Okorocha as governor. I would have preferred a goat to Rochas Okorocha as governor of Imo State.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo1: 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
Duru1:
The worse thing that happened to the people of Imo State is Mallam Rochas Okorocha being elected as governor of Imo State. I have extended acts of pity to people of Imo State but stopped when the dumbass electorates re-elected the ingrate named Mallam Rochas Okorocha as governor. I would have preferred a goat to Rochas Okorocha as governor of Imo State.

I, abagworo have come to that same reality that is why am exposing this wicked government. Just take a look at our state university.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
I am out of this dump!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo1: 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
My annoyance is how our leaders went and bowed as slaves to their fellow Igbo men. sad

Are we truly slaves?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
hahahaha...some pple re going mad,posting old picture of their places and fake picture of someone...

Hahahaha...

Internet warrior or local champion again...

If i dont hawk fones in the street of lagos and you re accusing me,yu will die of accident and fulfill nothing in your life but if i did and also denying it may i not complete my house presently..

Sign..

I don yan finis

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (1034) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.