Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:11 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2447875 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (1031) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
SpaceTour:
Owerri Imo state Nigeria chai................ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chino why is it that anytime you feel bad about whatever stuff written about Anambra, you start looking for ways to attack Imo thread? I think it shows some form of inferiority complex on your part. I might have to respond if you keep on with this shiiit.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
No more dulling if you bite me, I will bite you and the sh1t in you a.nus

Game on......................... grin grin

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
Thunder fire your sh1tty mouth there. Your brother woke up this afternoon and felt that he is sad about Anambra and started posting bad pictures from imo state on Anambra thread. You expect me to fold my hands?

Game it on...................it is me versus you i.diots, bring it on.

Abagworo:

Chino why is it that anytime you feel bad about whatever stuff written about Anambra, you start looking for ways to attack Imo thread? I think it shows some form of inferiority complex on your part. I might have to respond if you keep on with this shiiit.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Owerri oke mba cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

People are suffering in Imo state. Chai

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
We need to help Imo state

Owerri Imo state Nigeria below............................. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you don't want trouble don't ever start one..

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
Imo state people are helpless............................... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
Owerri Imo state Nigeria. Google must feed fat today............................ grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
I am not a troublemaker but I don't tolerate sh1t from anybody.

Game on.......................... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Owerri Imo state Nigeria

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
Law faculty Imo state university. can you see the mess called university?

Imo state nigeria

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
This is the admin block IMSU.

Owerri Imo state nigeria

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
Weatheral road Owerri Imo state nigeria

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IGBOPRINCE: 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
SpaceTour:
Some people think they are the warehouse of madness. I will show them that I have good quantity of it though

some people? Who re the people? Cos I can only see one mad man in anambra thread? And you re here causing harm on imo thread.

Oga don't bring yourself low like him.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
If you allow every i.diot to spit on you then you are gone. The same guy is from Imo state and he is very bitter because he was once exposed. They are only envious set of people. He started this and you people wants me to fold my arms? Haba..check am, I am not that dull..

This is the same i.diot but I will come down to his level and deal him a heavy blow...

IGBOPRINCE:
some people? Who re the people? Cos I can only see one mad man in anambra thread? And you re here causing harm on imo thread.

Oga don't bring yourself low like him.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
Owerri flyover under construction.......................... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
This is how messed Owerri Imo state nigeria is............................. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
Weatheral owerri Imo state Nigeria, the most important road in Owerri......................... shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
Chinedu Alaegbu you have invited trouble on your head.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
What happening in Imo state Nigeria?............................ shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
City gate Owerri Imo state nigeria.................................. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
Game on........................... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Owerri Imo state nigeria

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
SpaceTour:
Thunder fire your sh1tty mouth there. Your brother woke up this afternoon and felt that he is sad about Anambra and started posting bad pictures from imo state on Anambra thread. You expect me to fold my hands?

Game it on...................it is me versus you i.diots, bring it on.

How are you sure the person is from Imo? Go to facebook and see how Peter Obi's boys have disgraced Anambra to a shameful level in order to spite Obiano. I always knew they would eventually get to Nairaland. If you are on Obiano's side, then prove to them that Obiano is good like I've been doing for Okorocha but not by attacking Imo thread. They are your fellow Anambrarians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IGBOPRINCE: 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
SpaceTour:
If you allow every i.diot to spit on you then you are gone. The same guy is from Imo state and he is very bitter because he was once exposed. They are only envious set of people. He started this and you people wants me to fold my arms? Haba..check am, I am not that dull..

This is the same i.diot but I will come down to his level and deal him a heavy blow...

but I don't know what you guys re competing about.?
At bolded, you re not only dealing with him, you re so hurting imo people viewing this thread.

Anyway, when you guys re done, pls let's us know?
I can see men like abagworo,beremx, rarediamond and asha80 have back up from this thread.
You guys can continue.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
You are a foolish old man. I know him too well. He is from Imo state, his real name is Chinedu Alaegbu aka Nedu09. Trace his posts so can verify. I know my own people and I know i.diots from outside.

Look at his pictures below..

Abagworo:

How are you sure the person is from Imo? Go to facebook and see how Peter Obi's boys have disgraced Anambra to a shameful level in order to spite Obiano. I always knew they would eventually get to Nairaland. If you are on Obiano's side, then prove to them that Obiano is good like I've been doing for Okorocha but not by attacking Imo thread. They are your fellow Anambrarians.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
Chinedu Alaegbu you have invited trouble on your head.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
Don't misunderstand me, that same i.diot who happens to come from Imo state has been attacking Anambra thread all these while but this time around it is a tit for a tat.

IGBOPRINCE:
but I don't know what you guys re competing about.?
At bolded, you re not only dealing with him, you re so hurting imo people viewing this thread.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2015

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
I have promised myself that any nonsense from Imolites on the Anambra thread will lead to this. You i.diots should focus on your useless and worthless state and leave us alone.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
Chinedu Alaegbu, I will haunt you till you commit suicide................................ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

A dying homosexual.............................. shocked shocked

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2015

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
Owerri ga adi mma ozo...................................... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
Owerri Imo state Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (1031) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.