Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2443369 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (1030) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
Mensamusa:
A new rice processing mill is getting set in mgbidi,we anticipate as we enjoin other intending investors to keep the ball rolling in the agri sector
Nice one I heard of one been sited in owerri outskirts, I think ihite uboma has one also

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Mensamusa: 6:56am On Jan 14, 2021
sanctity454:

Shoir so soon that hotel never reach one year for the game

Lol ibolachi,

Yeah so much going on,real estate is booming within their location.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Mensamusa: 6:58am On Jan 14, 2021
OruExpress:

I think this is a lovely part of new Ibadan.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Mensamusa: 7:00am On Jan 14, 2021
Guess this location.

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Mensamusa: 7:04am On Jan 14, 2021
Make I drop this one,before we go hustle for daily bread

Looking over LA amistad suites, gives one abuja vibes,

Credit richy perfections.

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by seankafor(m): 7:39am On Jan 14, 2021
Owerri has the highest rate of young ballers in this country I must confess.

Small small boys with heavy and intimidating rides.

What we need in Owerri is just good road access and every other things will fall place.

I hope hope gets this right.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 14, 2021
It seems imsuth road has been completed

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 14, 2021
sanctity454:
Emenike super eagle star, is about to open his private hospital, I heard he also has a football academy on the works
so na him get that fine building,good one

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2021
Always remember this is a faceless forum, you maybe arguing with a perennially mentally unstable man.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 9:04am On Jan 14, 2021
You maybe arguing with one whose family has rejected him.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2021
You maybe exchanging banters with truck pusher who stole an android phone at Onitsha main market.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 9:07am On Jan 14, 2021
You maybe arguing with a man whose life and livelihood depends on what his wife brings home

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 9:08am On Jan 14, 2021
For a human to consistently use same words of hatred for over 20years and he doesn't seem to stop....it should tell you the kind of person he is...

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 9:08am On Jan 14, 2021
First rule of the game...Avoid Nairaland altogether.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 9:11am On Jan 14, 2021
Nairaland's IT is still very primitive. Facebook,knows how to lockdown cyber impersonators...you can't use same phone for multiple accounts on Facebook.
Better still, form another page on Facebook or start an IMO state blog on wordpress...
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
This Rento's architecture pleases me

7 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
ScotMisile:
You maybe exchanging banters with truck pusher who stole an android phone at Owerri.

Learn to know your lane.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
OruExpress:

any info on location? this is great
Yes located at new road Naze, along aba road

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
Abagworo:
This Rento's architecture pleases me
Me too, heard Chief Emenike has tummy tummy foods owerri plant on the works

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
Degio hotels Naze

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BastardWike: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
Owerri is underrated. It is currently one of the fastest growing cities in Nigeria, and definitely the fastest growing in the East.

It's airport receives the 4th highest traffic in Nigeria!

It has a booming property sector and once the refineries and gas industries fully come on stream, the economy will expand further.

The biggest problem drawing it back is abysmal governance. Primitive minded men that only know how to destroy and build poor structures. Old and dysfunctional men that can't think outside the box.

What Owerri needs from the state government are these few things:
1. Good roads
2. Good sanitation
3. Disneyland and other touristic fun places
4. Gardens, trees, flowers, and grasses that should be constantly maintained
5. Covered drains and sidewalks with road markings and signs strategically placed

These things don't cost so much money to do, a smart government that is out to work can easily achieve all these, and in areas where it lacks the funds, it will go on roadshow to attract investors and believe me, Igbos will be willing to invest.

God knows, our governors are the ones drawing us back.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwaforIgbo: 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mensamusa:

In a way I like as hope dey reach grassroots to feel pulse of people

At least erection of civic centers across statewide go help crystallization of grass root development through communal effort

At least make abroadians and home base fit get melting pot for yarnings for betterment of their respective areas.

THis guy done carry mediocrity come to Owerri.. This is one reason I like Rochas.. Rochas will never build a public buiding with such shody design.. His building project exterior and interiors are supper.. Check out Imo Chapel, Oputa High Court, Palace of Eze Imo., etc.. exceptional designs.. But Hope want to take Owerri back to the 90's

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mensamusa:

In a way I like as hope dey reach grassroots to feel pulse of people

At least erection of civic centers across statewide go help crystallization of grass root development through communal effort

At least make abroadians and home base fit get melting pot for yarnings for betterment of their respective areas.

this project and what might emerge later might not end well

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
NwaforIgbo:

THis guy done carry mediocrity come to Owerri.. This is one reason I like Rochas.. Rochas will never build a public buiding with such shody design.. His building project exterior and interiors are supper.. Check out Imo Chapel, Oputa High Court, Palace of Eze Imo., etc.. exceptional designs.. But Hope want to take Owerri back to the 90's
No you got the wrong information, that structure was built by a diasporas organization, hope came to commission it only, it's not a government project.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
BastardWike:
Owerri is underrated. It is currently one of the fastest growing cities in Nigeria, and definitely the fastest growing in the East.

It's airport receives the 4th highest traffic in Nigeria!

It has a booming property sector and once the refineries and gas industries fully come on stream, the economy will expand further.

The biggest problem drawing it back is abysmal governance. Primitive minded men that only know how to destroy and build poor structures. Old and dysfunctional men that can't think outside the box.

1. Good roads
2. Good sanitation
5. Covered drains and sidewalks with road markings and signs strategically placed

These things don't cost so much money to do, a smart government that is out to work can easily achieve all these, and in areas where it lacks the funds, it will go on roadshow to attract investors and believe me, Igbos will be willing to invest.

You couldn't have said it any better, am still waiting for Hope urban renewal results before I rate him. To be fair to him covid-19 affected a lot of things, so let's cut him some slack.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AnamCity: 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
This is a typical of a political jobber and otimkpu trying to earn a living. See how he is hyping the backward shithole Owerri. The same Owerri that's not different from Aba. Tufia cheesy

BastardWike:
Owerri is underrated. It is currently one of the fastest growing cities in Nigeria, and definitely the fastest growing in the East.It's airport receives the 4th highest traffic in Nigeria!
1. Good roads
2. Good sanitation
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Beremx(f): 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
Dedetwo:

Above post is a stream of thought which can only come from a dingbat. By the way, it takes a basement bastard to recognize another. A true Omanbala peep cannot reason in this form.
I have learned one today. Lol at basement bastard.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OruExpress: 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
sanctity454:

Yes located at new road Naze, along aba road

wow, didn't know it was this complete. I need to get back home asap
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AnamCity: 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
You are not just primitive but you are dumb and useless. You opened several accounts to insult a sitting governor that's not even your governor. Did Wike take the allocation of your backward Imo state? Learn to mind your state. You are truly an atulu. cheesy

[s]
BastardWike:

You're really small minded and primitive in nature.
You can have hundred monikers but each time you write, it exposes the person behind the moniker because you always ooze like a he-goatD
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Learn to know your lane.
You never die?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Learn to know your lane.
Hehehehehe....Onitsha criminals are masters of their art

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
ScotMisile:
You never die?

God pass u.
Enemies in high places wishing others death.
All my enemies will die my death...they won't escape it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (1030) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.