Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2443283 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (1030) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
Okay
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
BastardWike:

Delusions of a primitive village man
Abia1stS0N:

I totally agree with you in the case of ABIA state. To be fair there's no single good road in Abia. Aba is a disgusting dilapidated sewage while Umuahia is a glorified rural area. We don't have government in Abia state.
Abia and Imo has had the worst leaders since 1999. Both states are the most backward in the region.

Sharrap Anambra can never be compared to imo state ..

u can say abia state is backward but do not mention imo state , imo state is miles ahead of abia and anambra u can only compare imo state with enugu state in terms of development

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
NDI IGBO NDI WEM,

PLEASE LET'S STOP INSULTING OURSELVES.

LET'S LOVE ONE ANOTHER.

THAT I DISAGREE WITH YOU DOES NOT MEAN I HATE YOU OR YOU SHOULD HATE ME.

HOWEVER LET US DISAGREE IN A RESPECTFUL WAY

LET US POST MAINLY DEVELOPMENTAL STORIES AND PICTURES

THAT WILL ENCOURAGE US TO DO MORE AND MAKE US ALL HAPPY

THANK YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
NwaforIgbo:

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Mumu illitrate local champion ewey never commot from him village..

Mediocrity na him go chop una for that Anambra... See the mumu fly over he is even celebrating.. Go to Ebonyi and see how they build Flyover....

Anambra people are just foolish

They want to compare Anambra to imo state in terms of beauty ?
People prefer Owerri to useless Onitsha , even awka is still a village..if no b bad road's how the Bleep would someone compare imo to rubbish Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
REGENMASTER:
NDI IGBO NDI WEM,

PLEASE LET'S STOP INSULTING OURSELVES.

LET'S LOVE ONE ANOTHER.

THAT I DISAGREE WITH YOU DOES NOT MEAN I HATE YOU OR YOU SHOULD HATE ME.

HOWEVER LET US DISAGREE IN A RESPECTFUL WAY

LET US POST MAINLY DEVELOPMENTAL STORIES AND PICTURES

THAT WILL ENCOURAGE US TO DO MORE AND MAKE US ALL HAPPY

THANK YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS

tell the useless anambra people that left their thread down to this place to rain curses on imo state

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by custainmowole: 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
[s]
huncho22:

Anambra people are just foolish
.They want to compare Anambra to imo state in terms of beauty ? People prefer Owerri to useless Onitsha , even awka is still a village..if no b bad road's how the Bleep would someone compare imo to rubbish Anambra
[/s]

Owerri is a rural area compare to Awka. The whole of Imo is backward, no wonder Imolites live in Anambra.

Owerri is a jungle filled bad roads, filth, kidnappers, armed robbers.

Owerri and Aba are similar in bad roads and filthy environment
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by custainmowole: 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
Imo and Abia state are the most backward states in Nigeria.

Anambra is like America compare to the backward shithole Imo state.

Anambra is 200yrs ahead of Imo state. There's no development in Imo state except prostitution and brothels.

[s]
huncho22:

Sharrap Anambra can never be compared to imo state ..
can say abia state is backward but do not mention imo state , imo state is miles ahead of abia and anambra u can only compare imo state with enugu state in terms of development
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by custainmowole: 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
Huncho22, imo state is a cursed state. Today imo state is the poverty and unemployment capital of Nigeria. No wonder millions of Imolites are running to Anambra for greener pasture. Useless state

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by custainmowole: 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Huncho22, Owerri is a timid backward village filled with ugly cheap commercial sex hawkers.

See what okoroawusa copied from Awka and what he eventually delivered to you backward people in Owerri cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
custainmowole:
Huncho22, imo state is a cursed state. Today imo state is the poverty and unemployment capital of Nigeria. No wonder millions of Imolites are running to Anambra for greener pasture. Useless state

u can no imolite is running to anambra for greener pastures, instead they either move to lag or Abuja , the ones that has money prefer to travel abroad when they come back they invest in imo state , how many estates can anambra boast of ? how many 5 star hotels can anambra boast of? how many malls and super markets can anambra boast of ? and you are here comparing Anambra to imo state ... onitsha that is on the same level with Ana thats what u are using to compare owerri ...chai owerri don suffer ...when it comes to real estate no south eastern state comes close to imo state... my friend that was born and brought up in onitsha said he doesn't like onitsha he is looking for a house in owerri ...

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
custainmowole:
Huncho22, Owerri is a timid backward village filled with ugly cheap commercial sex hawkers.

See what okoroawusa copied from Awka and what he eventually delivered to you backward people in Owerri cheesy

Mr man u keep repeating urself with same old pics , come up with something different and new , the sex workers in owerri are mostly from anambra and abia state .... when was the last time u visited owerri? u are mentioning rochas's name the last time I checked rochas is not the governor of imo state

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
custainmowole:
Imo and Abia state are the most backward states in Nigeria.

Anambra is like America compare to the backward shithole Imo state.

Anambra is 200yrs ahead of Imo state. There's no development in Imo state except prostitution and brothels.

[s][/s]

for u to say abia and imo are the most backward states in nigeria shows that u are just saying this out of hate and I can never take u serious...

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
custainmowole:

u have been using this same line since 2019 come up with something new

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by custainmowole: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
Lol see this one crying because I told him the bitter truth.

The economy of Nnewi alone is bigger than the whole of Imo state.

Imo state is a cursed backward state, that's why it is poverty and employment capital of Nigeria.

Anambra is the economic hub of igbo land. Anambra is the melting point of the SE.

Imo state is only good at commercial sex hawking and brothels.

Onitsha mall is than all the mushroom stores in Imo state.

Houses in Owerri are shanties. There's no decent housing in Owerri. Most imo indigenes are living in Onitsha but you cannot find anyone from Anambra living in Imo state. What does that tell you? Lol

[s]
huncho22:

u can no imolite is running to anambra for greener pastures, instead they either move to lag or Abuja , the ones that has money prefer to travel abroad when they come back they invest in imo state , how many estates can anambra boast of ? how many 5 star hotels can anambra boast of? how many malls and super markets can anambra boast of ? and you are here comparing Anambra to imo state ... onitsha that is on the same level with Ana thats what u are using to compare owerri ...chai owerri don suffer ...when it comes to real estate no south eastern state comes close to imo state... my friend that was born and brought up in onitsha said he doesn't like onitsha he is looking for a house in owerri ...
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by custainmowole: 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
[s]
huncho22:

Mr man u keep repeating urself with same old pics , come up with something different and new , the sex workers in owerri are mostly from anambra and abia state .... when was the last time u visited owerri? u are mentioning rochas's name the last time I checked rochas is not the governor of imo state
[/s]

Yes I have to repeat so that it will sink into your big head. Owerri is a village and a shithole. There's no development in Imo state, that's why most imo people are moving to Anambra in their millions. Anambra is the greener pasture for Imo indigenes.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by custainmowole: 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
huncho22:

u have been using this same line since 2019 come up with something new

Imo state is the poverty and unemployment capital of Nigeria. Lol

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by custainmowole: 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
ABlAstate:

True true Owerri is a mess. I was there this Xtmas, there hardly any good road there

Huncho22, over to you hahahaha
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by custainmowole: 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
Huncho22, imo state forefathers saw FLYOVERS for the first time when they trekked from Owerri all the way to Onitsha in the 60s. cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
[quote author=custainmowole post=98094106]Lol see this one crying because I told him the bitter truth.

The economy of Nnewi alone is bigger than the whole of Imo state.

Imo state is a cursed backward state, that's why it is poverty and employment capital of Nigeria.

Anambra is the economic hub of igbo land. Anambra is the melting point of the SE.

Imo state is only good at commercial sex hawking and brothels.

Onitsha mall is than all the mushroom stores in Imo state.

Houses in Owerri are shanties. There's no decent housing in Owerri. Most imo indigenes are living in Onitsha but you cannot find anyone from Anambra li
ving in Imo state. What does that tell you? Lol

anbra is the economic hub in South East

imo state is the hospitality hub in South East

don't even go there anambra housing doesnt have plan ..my friend sharrap I know many anambra indigenes living In owerri , so stop lying

onitsha mall that everyday supermarket in mcc is bigger than ������

[s][/s][/quote

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by custainmowole: 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
There's no single development in Owerri it is just a shithole. Look at the FLYOVER okoroawusa copied in Awka and what he delivered in Owerri. Owerri is a village for the villagers. Useless state cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by custainmowole: 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
Huncho22, Owerri is a big village, there's nothing in that useless town. That's why most imo indigenes are living in Onitsha where they have gone to for greener pasture cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by custainmowole: 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
Huncho22, Orange drugs is the richest man in Imo state, see the neighbourhood where he is living in Onitsha. He can't even live in unsecure Owerri. He equally has a big industry(Orange Drug) in Onitsha where he is producing Delta soap.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
ABlAstate:

Owerri is just a dry place, you can't find any job in Owerri except you want to be a prostitute

tell me the kind of jobs u can find in anambra apart from working in bakeries and industries that does not pay up to 20k ,

does anambra state have a refinery?
does anambra state have a gas plant ?

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by custainmowole: 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
[s]
huncho22:

tell me the kind of jobs u can find in anambra apart from working in bakeries and industries that does not pay up to 20k , oes anambra state have a refinery?
does anambra state have a gas plant ?
[/s]

Anambra has so many industries and industrial complexes, that's why most Imolites live in Anambra. Lol
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by custainmowole: 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
This is why most Imo rich people are living in Onitsha, while their poor one are daily relocating for Onitsha for greener pastures

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by custainmowole: 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
Huncho22, this is Harbour industrial Layout Onitsha, this place all about industries. That's why most Imolites moved to Anambra for greener pasture

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by custainmowole: 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
Huncho22, Imolites first saw FLYOVERS for the first tone when they arrived Onitsha from the backward village called Owerri. Shame cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
custainmowole:
[s][/s]

Anambra has so many industries and industrial complexes, that's why most Imolites live in Anambra. Lol

mention them na.. industries where people are paid 15-20k ������

does anambra have a resort centre ?

anambra is just filled with illiterates men and touts

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by custainmowole: 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
[s]
huncho22:

mention them na.. industries where people are paid 15-20k ������does anambra have a resort centre ?
anambra is just filled with illiterates men and touts
[/s]

Industries in Anambra are uncountable. Use your Google. Anambra is the educational capital of igbo land.

When Zik went to study in America, Imolites were still living on trees.

When Ojukwu went to study at Oxford Imolites were still living with monkeys in Owerri village.

When Achebe wrote Things fall apart, Imolites were still still eating food with animals in the forest.

Imo state is filled with illiterates, mediocres, prostitutes and idiots.

Anambra is the giant of the east, we are not your mate. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (1030) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.