Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2443328 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (1030) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Jman24(m): 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
ABlAstate:

I am being unbiased here. Onitsha has good roads by far than Owerri. The only town I rate with Owerri is Aba.

If it's quality of roads, onitsha has but poor drainage system affects part of those roads under the flyover during raining season. And makes it flooded.

But when you talk of all round beauty and serenity/that foreign look, give it to owerri. Let's be sincere

Videos don't lie.. it is only videos of owerri I have seen being posted on this forum with confidence

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AKswift: 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
Owerri and Enugu are the finest Igbo cities, while Anambra is the most developed state in SE by Nigerian standard.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Jman24(m): 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
ABlAstate:

I watched the video from the start to the finish and found out why commenters were saying that Owerri has too many bad roads. The video is not upto 5min in the actual sense because the vlogger was going round and round. He visited Owerri flyover twice in the video. The whole of Owerri could be covered in 10mins in low traffic period, just like the vlogger did in low traffic period.

Stop telling lies on public forum. You did not watch the video I can authoritatively tell you that
Go borrow yourself some data, you will be impressed.

The names of the places were boldy written on the screen and they are not even close ...
grin
Bursted
Owerri is actually big with wide roads
I'm sorry

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ahamefuna0001(m): 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Jman24(m): 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
ABlAstate:

I watched from the start to finish. Read the comments on the video, almost everyone talked about Owerri bad roads.

But why did you lie it was only driving around a place?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Jman24(m): 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
ABlAstate:

I watched from the start to finish. Read the comments on the video, almost everyone talked about Owerri bad roads.

Good roads is not the only indices for beauty of a state. Have you seen some developed countries with broken tars in their streets? I have seen a lot and it didn't take away the beauty because of structural organization (buildings) and serenity

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Jman24(m): 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
ABlAstate:

The vlogger repeated the routes. Watch it very well you will see that he visited the FLYOVER twice

What were the names of the areas he wrote on the screen as location?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Jman24(m): 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
ABlAstate:

See why I told you people that Owerri is a total mess even as a state capital. See Owerri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knQdBsTjcr4

Stop derailing
Lol
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Jman24(m): 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
collagiatepaper:

There's no derail, abagworo posted a video, then another video was posted. It is video versus video. Hahahaha

Bursted grin
Better get yourself some data next time
Flyover ko
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ahamefuna0001(m): 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2021

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
From a forest to GRA phase 2 Onitsha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FTkffqWhgE

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (1030) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.