Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,863 members, 7,976,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:00 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2509317 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 7:49am On Jul 16, 2022
This is called show working, not fake paper billion. The owner of United Nigeria airline is also from Anambra.

Anambra no be your mate. Inugo

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 7:51am On Jul 16, 2022
When you finish please show us owerri international conference center.

This is Awka international convention centre, the largest and most beautiful in Nigeria

Shoe get size, Anambra na big size. Inugo.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 7:52am On Jul 16, 2022
0fodirinwa:
This answered your tantrums. All the companies you listed, none is in imo state. They are rather in Anambra, Lagos, PH, etc
Yes. Anambra is the most developed state in igboland.

Yes, Anambra is the America of Imolites, that's why millions of imo indigenes are living in Anambra.

You are bitter, envy and frustration that Anambra is by far better than imo state, that was why you came to Anambra thread to make such comment. If not what would have warranted that when your state is not up to Anambra in any way.

Ikengawo, leave other states you mentioned, even though Anambra is better than them all, let's focus the debate between Anambra and Imo states. Stop trying to court other states.

In your inner most mind you are aware that imo is a failed state and stands for nothing except commercial sex hawking. That's why you are always bitter and miserable, and always coming up with posts like owerri village is beautiful", owerri village is this or that. When you know in your inner mind that owerri is a glorified village littered with bad roads and filthy environment.

Yes, I have to go into details in my last post to prove to you that Anambra is not your mate. I mentioned all areas including education, industrialization, wealth creation, commerce, Nollywood, singers, etc to prove you you that Anambra is by far and millions of miles better than your backward imo state.

Chimamanda nor Flavour are proud Anambra people and have always identified with their state of origins. Unlike millions of imo indigenes that I've in Anambra and have since forgotten that they were actually from imo state. Lol

Now let's look at the following concerning Anambra and imo:

Industry? That's Anambra

Standard airport? Anambra

Standard ICC? Anambra

Entertainment? Anambra

Population? Anambra

Commerce? Anambra

Modernity? Anambra(millions of Imolites ran to Anambra for better life)

Standard of Living? Anambra (millions of Imolites live in Anambra

Education? Anambra

Urbanization? Anambra

Politics? Anambra

Resources? Anambra

Commerce? Anambra

Industrialization? Anambra

Prostitution? Imo

Brothels? Imo

Unemployment? Imo

Poverty? Imo(Anambra 14% and imo 40%)

Now genuinely consider the above. You will be able to tell yourself the bitter truth that I am correct.

That imo people are investing in Anambra instead of their state is a thing of shame. It goes to show how useless and backward imo state is, that it's indigenes are running away from it.

Anambra dominates entertainment, commerce, Nollywood, industry, etc

Mention one area imo is dominating except commercial sex hawking. You have nothing. cheesy

Just one billionaire in Anambra can buy up everyone in imo state including your rich indigenes.

Anambra is not your mate whether you make noise or not. Inugo

You mean the so called billionaire with fake inflated $5.8bn net worth that remained static since 2010?
Keep dreaming, only the son of Jafac is wealthier that those fake billionaires, check his link and see doings

https://instagram.com/fii3rd?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I don't even feel comfortable talking about our men because it's not in our nature but sometimes mugus like you need to be put in their place.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 7:52am On Jul 16, 2022
Hahaha

Showing picture of a clown and fake 1b$ won't save you. See what is called verifiable wealth.

Google NESTOIL

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 7:54am On Jul 16, 2022
Stop embarrassing yourself.

When it comes to wealth, imo people are paupers and slaves to Anambra people.

cheesy

Kingsbuchi:

ou mean the so called billionaire with fake inflated $5.8bn net worth that remained static since 2010?
Keep dreaming, only the son of Jafac is wealthier that those fake billionaires, check his link and see doinghttps://instagram.com/fii3rd?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= don't even comfortable talking about our men because it's not in our nature but sometimes mugus like you need to put in their place.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 7:55am On Jul 16, 2022
Even the owner of EEDC that gives light in igboland is owned by an Anambran. Your clown had 1b$ but he couldn't buy NEPA in SE.

Fake 1b$. Lol

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 7:57am On Jul 16, 2022
0fodirinwa:
Hahaha

Showing picture of a clown and fake 1b$ won't save you. See what is called verifiable wealth.

Google NESTOIL

Nestoil that is in debt to the extent it wants to sell some of its investment.. They took a loan to build that structure, Imo remains your boss

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 7:59am On Jul 16, 2022
Imo people are Anambra slaves. See your political leaders bowing to their masters in Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 8:01am On Jul 16, 2022
Kingsbuchi:

Nestoil that is in debt to the extent it wants to sell some of its investment.. They took a loan to build that structure, Imo remains your boss

This is why imo people are perpetually poor, because they cannot dare. No successful company that doesn't have debt. Imo people are morons.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 8:01am On Jul 16, 2022
0fodirinwa:
Even the owner of EEDC that gives light in igboland is owned by an Anambran. Your clown had 1b$ but he couldn't buy NEPA in SE.

Fake 1b$. Lol

He is not the sole owner of EEDC, he was appointed the chairman. EEDC is owned by the board of directors. Meanwhile show just one person from your Omambala that worths $1bn and above on forbes

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 8:04am On Jul 16, 2022
Show us investment, not paper fake dollars. Show us working like this. Imo people are cursed. This is what is called wealth. Without Anambra there won't be flights in imo pig airport. You see why we no be mates.

Kingsbuchi:

He is not the sole owner of EEDC, he was appointed the chairman. EEDC is owned by the board of directors. Meanwhile show just one person from your Omambala that worths $1bn and above on forbes

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 8:05am On Jul 16, 2022
This is what I meant by wealth, not fake paper dollars somewhere. Show us working.. lol

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 8:07am On Jul 16, 2022
Anambra owners of EEDC can decide to throw imo state into darkness. You can see how we roll, we control everything in the east. Imo people are slaves to Anambra people.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 8:09am On Jul 16, 2022
This is what's called wealth. The tallest building in Igboland is in Anambra. Shoe get size inugo. Imo people can only compete with ebonyi when it comes to wealth

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:23am On Jul 16, 2022
Kingsbuchi:

Anambra have hyped themselves so well that people believe they are the wealthiest. The notion that your state dominates wealth is the biggest fallacies of all time. You have loud and big mouthed people who will not hesitate to publicize the most minute achievement.

What the old man Chino needs is silence not this exposure. He's a poor man and these engagements with people of higher class boosts his low self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:24am On Jul 16, 2022
0fodirinwa:
This is what's called wealth. The tallest building in Igboland is in Anambra. Shoe get size inugo. Imo people can only compete with ebonyi when it comes to wealth

Maduka is from Arochukwu in Abia State. In fact all of that area are Aro people so don't boast with him.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 8:27am On Jul 16, 2022
Bag of gworo you are 60yrs old this year but you aren't ashamed that you are here with us on nairaland.

Abagworo even at your miserable old age, you are still living with your poor old mother in one port Harcourt slum.

I have been to PH several times and asked you to choose anywhere you like so we can meet but you dodged. I would have used your miserable life to write book on nairaland if you had fallen to that bait.

I am from Anambra and you are from imo. Who among us is likely to be rich and of higher class? We all know that imo people are mostly poor, so the possibility of you being a miserable pauper is very high. Poverty in Anambra is 14% while it is 40% in imo, so you are more likely to be poor and miserable. Bag of gworo aka Abagworo. Lpw esteemed frustrated poor old man.

Abagworo:

What the old man Chino needs is silence not this exposure. He's a poor man and these engagements with people of higher class boosts his low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2022
Atulu awusa. Maduka is from Sokoto but contested guber election in Anambra, built his investments in Anambra but he is a northerner. Bag of gworo. I am happy that I have dragged you back here, we can make this thread a big fun. cheesy

Abagworo:

Maduka is from Arochukwu in Abia State. In fact all of that area are Aro people so don't boast with him.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 8:37am On Jul 16, 2022
0fodirinwa:

The building is virtually empty and not functioning.
Orange drugs mansion is even more expensive that this abandoned property.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 8:41am On Jul 16, 2022
Kingsbuchi:

The building is virtually empty and not functioning.
Orange drugs mansion is even more expensive that this abandoned property.

The building is housing the largest medical facilities in Nigeria.

These are poor people. Imo people are poor. Anambra is the America of imo indigenes that's why they keep trooping to Anambra for greener pasture.

Anambra can decide to throw imo into darkness.

Anambra can decide that no airline will land in imo state.

That's power of wealth. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 8:48am On Jul 16, 2022
0fodirinwa:

These are poor people. Imo people are poor. Anambra is the America of imo indigenes that's why they keep trooping to Anambra for greener pasture.

I asked you several times to show me just one person that is worth $1bn and above on forbes you haven't done that. Your arguement is baseless, respect Ndi Imo the silent richest Igbo people. We invested in your state to help you people,employed your youths but it's only hate we receive as a reward. If we pull out our investment your economy will crash that's if it hasn't crashed already because one man is already requesting for N100bn loan just after 4months.
We are the richest both in natural resources and individual prowess.
Only Akokwa men can buy your state talk less of Orlu zone or the whole Imo nation.
Your kogi blooded Omambalians can only form doings in other states, whenever they come to Imo they are humbled. Just know that whatever your kogi blooded Omambalians have ,we Ndi Imo have it times 3. Proudly Imolite..

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 9:01am On Jul 16, 2022
Hahaha

Just look at how you are embarrassing imo people here.

So the fake 1b$ dollars in paper is what you are using to compare Anambra billionaires?

For instance Do you know how much EEDC is worth?

Do you know how much Innoson plant in Anambra is worth?

Do you know how much Nestoil, Oilserv or Seplat are worth?

Do you know how much air peace is worth?

These are some of Anambra big boys. Just take a minute and think about the above stated.

Imo people are poor useless blooded ibibios, poverty is cultural in imo state, you can only compete with ebonyi. Anambra is way off and above.

Kingsbuchi:

I asked you several times to show me just one person that is worth $1bn and above on forbes you haven't done that. Your arguement is baseless, respect Ndi Imo the silent richest Igbo people. We invested in your state to help you people,employed your youths but it's only hate we receive as a reward. If we pull out our investment your economy will crash that's if it hasn't crashed already because one man is already requesting for N100bn loan just after 4months.
We are the richest both in natural resources and individual prowess.
Only Akokwa men can buy your state talk less of Orlu zone or the whole Imo nation.
Your kogi blooded Omambalians can only doings in other states, whenever they come to Imo they are humbled. Just know that whatever your kogi blooded Omambalians have ,we Ndi Imo have it times 3. Proudly Imolite..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2022
All you do is showing us papers. Show us substance. You cannot be wealthy without showing us how that money comes.

This is Coscharis plant. He is the sole importer of FORD, BMW, etc, in Africa.

Anambra no be your mate. Inugo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 9:10am On Jul 16, 2022
0fodirinwa:

The building is housing the largest medical facilities in Nigeria.

Your kogi blooded Omambalians are the ones causing division in Igboland. You tag us lazy and all sort names but they don't know that it's Orlu people that started the Igbo apprenticeship system that's why we dominate Onitsha while Owerri dominates tourism. Sometimes I blame Ndi Imo for keeping silent in the midst of this unwarranted insults from kogi blooded northern Omambalians. Well the silence is as a result of our well cultured background.
Leo Stan Ekeh has giving out millions to youths as empowerment,
Chief Tony Chukwu has given our over N50m to empower youth,
Ugonna Orabuchi Pantaker CEO Teka group has given out N50m to empower youths in Orlu,
Jafac has given out over N100m to empower youths,
Alex Mbata has given out about N400m to empower people in Owerri

But you won't see Imolites masturbating with these news but if it was your Kogi blooded Omambalians we won't hear word on Social media.
We are very cultured, our silence shouldnt be deemed as cowardice or incapability. Respect yourself young man.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 9:13am On Jul 16, 2022
0fodirinwa:
Bag of gworo. Nkita lacha gi anya there. Useless old man of 60, you should be with your grand children. Who cares if you support Obi. Why not support Okoroawusa. Posting one substandard road from different angles won't change anything. I could still remember those years you were yapping nonsense, now try am again nah. Obviously my posts on this thread got you pained. Meanwhile Owerri.

U just gave out ursef. U just confirmed that u are Chino. I pity u, seriously I pity ur life. Grow up o, cos this ur madness is at least over 15 years now on nairaland. Add 15years to how old u were then and ask ursef questions. U should be married by now if u are responsible, still u are here behaving like an idiotic baby. Deep down in ur heart u know u are such a useless thing, I know u are so hopeless in life and that informed why u chose to be a nuisance because u think ur life is already messed up. If u still have parents and siblings, I seriously pity them. But let me advise u, even in the midst of hopelessness u can still find refuge in Christ Jesus, accept him as ur personal lord and saviour and u will have peace. Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 9:13am On Jul 16, 2022
0fodirinwa:
All you do is showing us papers. Show us substance. You cannot be wealthy without showing us how that money comes.

This is globe motors owned by an Imo man.
For more go to

www.globemotors.ng

Whatever you have we have it times 2

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NkanuSon: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2022
Why are you so childish and jobless??
0fodirinwa:

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 9:26am On Jul 16, 2022
NkanuSon:
Why are you so childish and jobless??

You are the one that's childish and jobless, if not you won't quote me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2022
Kingsbuchi:

This is globe motors owned by an Imo man.
For more go to
www.globemotors.ng
Whatever you have we have it times 2

Hahaha

So na this Tokunbo car dealer you are comparing to Coscharis?

Ndi imo ndo nu

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 9:31am On Jul 16, 2022
I enjoy it more when all of you are running around and crying. cheesy

My business is to torment you guys here, so that when next any one of you want to post nonsense on Anambra thread, the person will think twice.

I pity your miserable frustrated life. I pity your miserable old age. You have been on nairaland for 20yrs, churning out different monikers after another.

Cry more for us.

rtdCivilservant:

U just gave out ursef. U just confirmed that u are Chino. I pity u, seriously I pity ur life. Grow up o, cos this ur madness is at least over 15 years now on nairaland. Add 15years to how old u were then and ask ursef questions. U should be married by now if u are responsible, still u are here behaving like an idiotic baby. Deep down in ur heart u know u are such a useless thing, I know u are so hopeless in life and that informed why u chose to be a nuisance because u think ur life is already messed up. If u still have parents and siblings, I seriously pity them. But let me advise u, even in the midst of hopelessness u can still find refuge in Christ Jesus, accept him as ur personal lord and saviour and u will have peace. Good morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 9:34am On Jul 16, 2022
0fodirinwa:

Hahaha

So na this Tokunbo car dealer you are comparing to Coscharis?

Ndi imo ndo nu

Mad man so you don't know that Globe Motors is the largest dealer in the Mercedes-Benz segment and Toyota segments. The company is also the sole distributor of Higer vehicles in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2022
Biko stop amusing us here. cheesy

The only real place the cursed imo people dominates is commercial sex hawking and brothels.

Anambra dominates entertainment, that's why all the top singers from Igboland are Anambrans

Anambra dominates Nollywood

Anambra dominates commerce

Anambra dominates industry

Anambra dominates auto making

Anambra dominates politics in igboland

Anambra is the master in igboland while imo people are slaves.

Kingsbuchi:

Your kogi blooded Omambalians are the ones causing division in Igboland. You tag us lazy and all sort names but they don't know that it's Orlu people that started the Igbo apprenticeship system that's why we dominate Onitsha while Owerri dominates tourism. Sometimes I blame Ndi Imo for keeping silent in the midst of this unwarranted insults from kogi blooded northern Omambalians. Well the silence is as a result of our well cultured background.
Leo Stan Ekeh has giving out millions to youths as empowerment,
Chief Tony Chukwu has given our over N50m to empower youth,
Ugonna Orabuchi Pantaker CEO Teka group has given out N50m to empower youths in Orlu,
Jafac has given out over N100m to empower youths,
Alex Mbata has given out about N400m to empower people in Owerri

But you won't see Imolites masturbating with these news but if it was your Kogi blooded Omambalians we won't hear word on Social media.
We are very cultured, our silence should don't be deemed as cowardice or incapability. Respect yourself young man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (1038) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.