Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,759 members, 7,945,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

bosom Enlargment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / bosom Enlargment (1468 Views)

Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam / N.16m ‘Smart Bra’ Detects bosom Cancer / Would You Buy bosom Milk For Your Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

bosom Enlargment by deavicky(m): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2012
Please professionals, how do i make my breast add up. thinking of buying the cream but am just scared it may have a side effect
Re: bosom Enlargment by Pysam(m): 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2012
You can use acupuncture.a chinness method of bosom enlargement.it is powered by tiansh with a herb.text me your fone or bb pin to saintpysam@gmail.com pls state where you reside then we can talk better
Re: bosom Enlargment by deavicky(m): 2:07am On Sep 22, 2012
more contribution pls
Re: bosom Enlargment by leyom234: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2012
I have a penis stretcher for sale. by fixing it on your penis, it creates tension on your manhood thereby forcing it to generate new set of cells which automatically adds up to your penis. Please google penis extender/ stretcher and you will see that its the most effective.

cream is not sure.pills can cause damage to your body while pump is more dangerous to your penis cos it can lead to impotency exercises i did caused blisters for me so i quit and surgery? you dont wanna do it. The device uses tension mechanism and it is the oldest, cheapest and yet the safest. 08023539119. i live in ikorodu, lagos
Re: bosom Enlargment by ymcmbdiva(f): 7:48am On Oct 09, 2012
Pysam: You can use acupuncture.a chinness method of bosom enlargement.it is powered by tiansh with a herb.text me your fone or bb pin to saintpysam@gmail.com pls state where you reside then we can talk better

279bd18d am interested.... I Stay in lag

(1) (Reply)

. / 40 Plus For Men Try Swissgarde Supplement And Feel Secure / Deputy Police Commissioner Dies Of COVID-19 In Edo. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.