Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,160 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:36 PM

Do Nigerian Banks Offer Wire Transfer Service And: ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do Nigerian Banks Offer Wire Transfer Service And: ? (3004 Views)

Help On Wire Transfer / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / Gtbank: A Few Questions About Wire Transfer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerian Banks Offer Wire Transfer Service And: ? by U1(m): 10:13am On Jan 14, 2008
I wish to know if any bank in Nigeria does carry out international wire money transfer. At the same time, I'd like to know if an international check can be cashed right here in Nigeria. Any useful info would be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Do Nigerian Banks Offer Wire Transfer Service And: ? by akinalabi(m): 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2008
U1:

I wish to know if any bank in Nigeria does carry out international wire money transfer. At the same time, I'd like to know if an international check can be cashed right here in Nigeria. Any useful info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Most banks will wire money abroad for you. I use GTB
almost every week and it takes less than 24 hours.

I cash my clikcbank checks there as well. Most banks
can do that as well.

Akin
Re: Do Nigerian Banks Offer Wire Transfer Service And: ? by U1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2008
@ Akin Alabi

Thanks for the reply,I guess I can use it at the same time to collect money from abroad. But, may I know how it is done and like how much it's going to cost, from your experience.

Also, about the checks, must someone have an account with a bank before you can cash it there.
Re: Do Nigerian Banks Offer Wire Transfer Service And: ? by akinalabi(m): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2008
Yeah, you need an account there to be able to
cash your checks.

To get the exact facts and figures right, the best
thing is to walk into the nearest branch of your
bank and ask the CSI.

Akin
Re: Do Nigerian Banks Offer Wire Transfer Service And: ? by U1(m): 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2008
thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice And Info Needed Opening A Mini Cyber Cafe / My Sore Experience With Jumia Affiliate Program / Business Profit And Consumer Income To Increase In 2018 – FSDH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.