Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,878 members, 7,942,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal (10178 Views)

Where Is Baba Suwe Now? / Predict Baba Suwe's Next Movie Title / Baba Suwe And Latin;which Is Funnier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by Lero15(m): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2012
Nasri100: sorry but How does this affect the price of Iphone 5 ?
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by Lero15(m): 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2012
Na wah o. From garri to iphone. Must we comment unnecesarilly like dis?!
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by BAAD(m): 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2012
coogar:

your ignorance is the worst i have seen....
so you believe juju/jazz can hide drugs ingested in one's belly? in 2012? that must be the daftest comment i have read ever. some of you nigerians need to leave the cocoon you are enclosed in and go out more. there are machines that would detect drug particles on currency notes - how much more someone who ingested!
You even contradict urself if juju/jazz cannot hide drugs, was the NDLEA machine lied b cos u said it can detect drugs particle on currency note, and 3 machines confirm it as positive, so on which side are u
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by nursemyke: 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2012
Yomieluv: After fOoling nigerians,NDLEA and collecting 25millions,the fOol wants to rub it to our face and make more money by releasing a film on it.....the title should be;How to make cool 25million fooling people;.
true talk, he think he can fool us. scan from luth and mecure reveals he has a package in his git. France has to come out with a string measure on celebrities flying its airline. he is just fooling himself. this is not his first time.
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2012
nursemyke:
true talk, he think he can fool us. scan from luth and mecure reveals he has a package in his git. France has to come out with a string measure on celebrities flying its airline. he is just fooling himself. this is not his first time.
no mind the guy jare,most of all these celebs are guilty of this,they spend more than they earn in their industries..making young guys look like Hustlers..God go catch them one day
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by victor2020(m): 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2012
i saw it coming....naija no de carry last... after all osuofia acted a movie about his real life kidnap
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by Matrin(m): 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
Can dis reduce the price of the incredulous increase of beans?. Just asking o....
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by Raphtop(m): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2012
go sidon................... Schtiupeed shyzy
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by coogar: 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2012
BAAD: .
You even contradict urself if juju/jazz cannot hide drugs, was the NDLEA machine lied b cos u said it can detect drugs particle on currency note, and 3 machines confirm it as positive, so on which side are u

you are ignorant!
there are simple tests like the plaster test that can detect drug particles on currency notes, insides of a shoe, the surface of a bag, etc. these strips are placed on any suspected material like a plaster and then removed - if the surface has had any contact with any controlled drug, a red bar would show on the machine.

as for baba suwe, nothing was found on him. he was x-rayed and the ndlea suspected there was something in his belly. ndlea couldn't tell what was in his belly so they arrested him and forced him to empty his bowels for days - baba suwe did as told and nothing was found. even if he had something in his belly, the latex holding the substance would have ripped open and killed baba suwe within days. baba suwe's stool and urine were sampled for several days and nothing was found in them.

he did not ingest anything - there's no juju/jazz that can beat any machine! if you think there is such jazz - please do it and board a plane going to vietnam or thailand and lets see how potent your juju is.......i cannot believe a nation of such educated people like ours would still believe someone can use juju to hide drugs in his belly! that mentality is crass!

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2012
coogar:

you are ignorant!
there are simple tests like the plaster test that can detect drug particles on currency notes, insides of a shoe, the surface of a bag, etc. these strips are placed on any suspected material like a plaster and then removed - if the surface has had any contact with any controlled drug, a red bar would show on the machine.

as for baba suwe, nothing was found on him. he was x-rayed and the ndlea suspected there was something in his belly. ndlea couldn't tell what was in his belly so they arrested him and forced him to empty his bowels for days - baba suwe did as told and nothing was found. even if he had something in his belly, the latex holding the substance would have ripped open and killed baba suwe within days. baba suwe's stool and urine were sampled for several days and nothing was found in them. The potency of juju in. Africa cannot be under estimated,it works without any doubt.....forget technology

he did not ingest anything - there's no juju/jazz that can beat any machine! if you think there is such jazz - please do it and board a plane going to vietnam or thailand and lets see how potent your juju is.......i cannot believe a nation of such educated people like ours would still believe someone can use juju to hide drugs in his belly! that mentality is crass!

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2012
He should make sure he includes the scene which he visited the babalawo who gave him the very potent jazz that made the drugs disappear from his stomach. angry
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by SamAfrik(m): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2012
How cld pple stil boldly accuse Suwe after d inhumane subjections. Have u ever heard of d word slander? Nigerian mentality piss me off atimes.
*He used juju to hide drug wit no proofs*
No wonder whites are FAR ahead of us. Very pathetic.
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by najoke: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2012

And 3 idiotssss clicked d like button for the above coments

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by Tolaaaaannni(f): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin That's all I can say.
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by OmoAlata(f): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2012
Is he really only 54? He looks much older undecided
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by mayorteeny: 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2012
acidtalk: Hope the film will start with the scene where his boss gave him druigs to ingest and took him to a native doctor who recited some incantations so that the drugs will appear invinsible before he headed to the Airport? Because anything short from that first scene is nonesense as we all know the NDLEA part of the story is the TRUTH.

Wow! you just revealed your IQ.
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by whitecat007: 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2012
and you must die before him.
mich2012: He should go and die. Soon, his powerful jazz will fail him. NDLEA ordeal indeed!
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by Nasri100(m): 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
ENZO SCIFO:

Must you show the world the extent of your s*tupidit*y?

Extent of stupidity?

Cause i asked a fucking question?are you kidding me?
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by Nasri100(m): 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2012
na_joke:

And 3 idiotssss clicked d like button for the above coments

am sorry should i transfer the 3 likes to you cunty?
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by Nasri100(m): 11:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
Khaffi: *Yawns* so dry...enuf of d stupidity pls

Soorry you yawning for the dry topic or my post?
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by sessydoo(m): 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2012
Igbe to gbayi or Igbe to lokiki (A popular shit) grin
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by vicholas(m): 2:03am On Sep 24, 2012
#25M owo tani?
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by adaptor4all: 6:46am On Sep 24, 2012
coogar:

you are ignorant!

as for baba suwe, nothing was found on him. he was x-rayed and the ndlea suspected there was something in his belly. ndlea couldn't tell what was in his belly so they arrested him and forced him to empty his bowels for days - baba suwe did as told and nothing was found. even if he had something in his belly, the latex holding the substance would have ripped open and killed baba suwe within days. baba suwe's stool and urine were sampled for several days and nothing was found in them.

U may be correct abt Baba Suwe ingestin notin..bt ur sole basis shd b abt d xiray..in case u don't knw,an x-ray can detect d presence f abnormal substances in d body n d location,bt can't detect d nature f d substance.So,hw much do u knw abt d x-ray report? Was dere d presence of any foreign substance b4 n afta d ordeal? U lay claim on d efficacy f machine on currency notes,is dat applicable to d Gastrointestinal tract?hw many devices do u knw cud b used 2 investigate d GIT? 4damore,not everytin ingested in2 d human body can b secreted or excreted within dat period f d arrest..provin stool n urine samples inadequate for d investigation.
Truth is,if truly he ingested sm substance,its presence cud hav been totally confirmed,bt d best way to clear all diabolic involvement wud hav been Surgery,best done afta a complete interpretation of a good x-ray,nt d use of machines,cos we r talkin abt d human body,nt inanimate objects..As a Surgeon,I wud hav given dem d substance afta d op,bt my role was left out,givin Suwe sm credibility
D fact dat 1 is educated does not exclude d ignorance of his location n belief..We all live in Africa,a plce incomplete wtout jazz..I pray u don't hav a -ve experience b4 u believe dis
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by Sirnokiopee(m): 8:29am On Sep 24, 2012
coogar:

you are ignorant!

i solemnly agree with you but seriously you cant write of the power of voodoo ooo. even the white believe in witchcraft. na person wey never see dey argue. ow dose odeshi dey work? voodoo get levels bro. but you might be right thou.
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by lookm97(m): 9:13am On Sep 24, 2012
baba suwe jeun lo jo, let them talk.
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by lookm97(m): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2012
Baba Suwe jeunlo jooooo, let them talk.
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by sunchrist(m): 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2012
Babasuwe have to be paid, bcus he was detained without a proof from our so call NDLEA. SO I THINK THEY HAVE TO PAY HIM FOR THEIR MISTAKE AND WE EXPECT A REASONABLE MOVIE CONCERNING THE CASE.
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by alstacs(m): 1:06am On Sep 25, 2012
adaptor4all:
U may be correct abt Baba Suwe ingestin notin..bt ur sole basis shd b abt d xiray..in case u don't knw,an x-ray can detect d presence f abnormal substances in d body n d location,bt can't detect d nature f d substance.So,hw much do u knw abt d x-ray report? Was dere d presence of any foreign substance b4 n afta d ordeal? U lay claim on d efficacy f machine on currency notes,is dat applicable to d Gastrointestinal tract?hw many devices do u knw cud b used 2 investigate d GIT? 4damore,not everytin ingested in2 d human body can b secreted or excreted within dat period f d arrest..provin stool n urine samples inadequate for d investigation.
Truth is,if truly he ingested sm substance,its presence cud hav been totally confirmed,bt d best way to clear all diabolic involvement wud hav been Surgery,best done afta a complete interpretation of a good x-ray,nt d use of machines,cos we r talkin abt d human body,nt inanimate objects..As a Surgeon,I wud hav given dem d substance afta d op,bt my role was left out,givin Suwe sm credibility
D fact dat 1 is educated does not exclude d ignorance of his location n belief..We all live in Africa,a plce incomplete wtout jazz..I pray u don't hav a -ve experience b4 u believe dis

You kidding? Surgery? Just to proove a presumed innocent man is guilty? Even you think twice before considering using the knife on the sick, talkless of the healthy.
Pls think of something else, endoscopy or something.
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by donobyno247: 11:27am On Sep 25, 2012
dis is beautifl rubbish wat does it has to do wt d hike in PMS? sad
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2012
i hope he will include the scenes wen the babalawo came to visit him unseen n removed d whole substances......... if he knw include am. he Bleep up niyen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaka Igwe Announces Launch Of QTV / South African Movie Industry Vs Nollywood / Download All Latest Nigerian Yoruba Movies Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.