Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

A New Member - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A New Member (668 Views)

I Am A New Member And I Want To Make Changes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Member by BarkerHicks: 4:13am On Sep 22, 2012
Warm wishes to everyone,

Greeting to all members of this community group. Myself Barker Hicks. I am a newbie here. I have not found the introduction thread in this forum. So, I am giving here my introduction. I am very interested to join with the discussion board and to share my views regarding Set Up Company. I came to your site with a lot of searches. Hope all the members of this forum will cooperate with me. If any type of inconvenience, then I apologize for that.

Thanks,
Barker Hicks smiley
Re: A New Member by jamace(m): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2012
You are very much welcome.

Personally, I will like to know about your inputs here.

Cheers.
Re: A New Member by chriselena126(f): 8:11am On Sep 22, 2012
hi, I am aslo a new comer, so manything here, i even don't know to start from where. Good luck to everyone!
Re: A New Member by Businesstools(m): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2012
You are welcome to the forum.At BusinessTools,we don't just develop a business plan for you,we provide you with a manual to help you manage your business successfully: www.businesstoolsng.com
Re: A New Member by neksummi(m): 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2012
You're welcome. I hope you're going to enjoy your stay here.
Re: A New Member by biz1234: 1:26am On Sep 23, 2012
You are very much well come to this forum. I advice you to determine what you really want to achieve here, don't just come and be a follow follow, try your hand on something and determine to leave here with something that will better your life and status. There are good brains here, find them and learn something worth while from them.

Once again, you are well come.
Re: A New Member by Excelboi(m): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
You re welcome...

(1) (Reply)

Haulage Business Tips - Anyone? / How To Start An Internet Auction Business On Justbuyorsell.com / Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.