Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,016 members, 7,970,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:57 PM

Wife Cheating On Hubby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Cheating On Hubby (1336 Views)

Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! / Wife Pours Hot Water On Hubby's Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Cheating On Hubby by Setemi2010: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2012
What can a man do when his wife is cheating on him?I mean the wife is having an affair with anoda man outside.They are happily married with a child.
Re: Wife Cheating On Hubby by 190: 9:55am On Sep 22, 2012
Dis is wah happens 2 men who marry women
Dey really didn't study enough cos of beauty or waheva reasons
Her husband is a bloody honetnest - he shud kick her arse 2d curbs

1 Like

Re: Wife Cheating On Hubby by Sijo01(f): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2012
Try figure out the cause of her action!
Re: Wife Cheating On Hubby by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 22, 2012
190: Dis is wah happens 2 men who marry women
Dey really didn't study enough cos of beauty or waheva reasons
Her husband is a bloody honetnest - he shud kick her arse 2d curbs

who should they marry instead? men? shocked

he should tell the wife to make it legal by marrying the other man and living a happy polygamous marriage grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Cheating On Hubby by Andrew3(m): 11:18am On Sep 22, 2012
The man can simply retaliate.

1 Like

Re: Wife Cheating On Hubby by charles316: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2012
A woman cheating in nigeria? Guy,throw her to d singles market. Kick her out. There are too many single babes that would die to be married. Does she think its a woman's world?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Cheating On Hubby by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2012
charles316: A woman cheating in nigeria? Guy,throw her to d singles market. Kick her out. There are too many single babes that would die to be married. Does she think its a woman's world?

it a man's world, for sure grin

and they have developed it to the point that women are cheating too grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Cheating On Hubby by deshclones(m): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2012
Poison her,or set up an accident that will cripple her permanently for life..do not kill heroooo...let her be alive to suffer the rejection and shame...rubbish upon ingredients..I pray my legally married wife tries such ish with me..I won't even accost her..na to kill am slowly be dat.nansense.

1 Like

Re: Wife Cheating On Hubby by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2012
charles316: A woman cheating in nigeria? Guy,throw her to d singles market. Kick her out. There are too many single babes that would die to be married. Does she think its a woman's world?

if a man cheats, you say let the wife "understand her man and work with him". if a woman cheat, you say throw her to the single market.
coming from a "supposed" counsellor like yourself, sounds like hypocrisy to me!

3 Likes

Re: Wife Cheating On Hubby by Mynd44: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2012
What happened to divorce her and move the hell on?

1 Like

Re: Wife Cheating On Hubby by KINGwax(m): 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2012
Mynd_44: What happened to divorce her and move the hell on?
Re: Wife Cheating On Hubby by KINGwax(m): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2012
Mynd_44: What happened to divorce her and move the hell on?
**mimicking** move the hell on! Move what fuckin hell on? I pray u got entangled in such shitz and let us see you move a fuckin whole lotta hell on with your hypocricy!
*move the hell on*
Re: Wife Cheating On Hubby by Mynd44: 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2012
KINGwax: **mimicking** move the hell on! Move what fuckin hell on? I pray u got entangled in such shitz and let us see you move a fuckin whole lotta hell on with your hypocricy!
*move the hell on*
And why are you pissed? My opinions was asked and I gave it. If I was in that situation, that's what I would do
move the hell on
Re: Wife Cheating On Hubby by http(m): 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2012
shaking head grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Didnt Write This! A Woman With Years Of Experiences Did. Be My Guest! / Fun/romantic Places In Lagos / True Story: Was It Wrong To Tell My Husband I Cheated On Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.