Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,818 members, 7,918,635 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:05 PM

Buying Items And Placing Orders From USA Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Buying Items And Placing Orders From USA Business (949 Views)

We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' / Promotional Gift Items and Giveaways / Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying Items And Placing Orders From USA Business by naijayankee: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
CAN SOMEBODY PLS MOVE THIS POST TO THE FRONT PAGE FOR EVERYBODY TO SEE.

My name is Raphael and just got my yankee citizen. I'm thinking of collaborating with some of my brothers/sisters back home in doing something I think might end up becoming very organized and blowing up.
I know it's hard to buy items, products etc from yankee and have them ship to Nigeria. Sad and unfortunately but we know that's what it is. I buy items, products for people living in Nigeria and ship to them, don't charge very much. If you want blackberry, Iphones from USA, used or brand new, I can buy them for you and ship to you providing you pay for the shipping and price of items and then a little charge fee. You find a website, item number and calculate the shipping because I ship using UPS and + a little service fee.
As soon as I get positive response from interested people, I'll leave my email and phone number if necessary and only for serious people.
Re: Buying Items And Placing Orders From USA Business by sholatech(m): 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2012
Very good business!!just compare your fees with existing players like circuitatlantic.com and aascargo.com then if cheaper or faster, u will get good market

(1) (Reply)

Blco For Sale / Catfish For Sale / All Agro Allied broker & buyer are Needed Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.