Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,076 members, 7,883,748 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:27 PM

Buying Items And Orders From The USA And Ship To Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buying Items And Orders From The USA And Ship To Nigeria (821 Views)

Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders / Buy Things From India And Ship To Nigeria Easily / Buying Items Cheap For Resell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying Items And Orders From The USA And Ship To Nigeria by naijayankee: 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2012
CAN SOMEBODY PLS MOVE THIS POST TO THE FRONT PAGE FOR EVERYBODY TO SEE.

My name is Raphael and just got my yankee citizen. I'm thinking of collaborating with some of my brothers/sisters back home in doing something I think might end up becoming very organized and blowing up.
I know it's hard to buy items, products etc from yankee and have them ship to Nigeria. Sad and unfortunately but we know that's what it is. I buy items, products for people living in Nigeria and ship to them, don't charge very much. If you want blackberry, Iphones from USA, used or brand new, I can buy them for you and ship to you providing you pay for the shipping and price of items and then a little charge fee. You find a website, item number and calculate the shipping because I ship using UPS and + a little service fee.
As soon as I get positive response from interested people, I'll leave my email and phone number if necessary and only for serious people.
Re: Buying Items And Orders From The USA And Ship To Nigeria by DeMaster2: 7:41am On Sep 23, 2012
I'm interested, how can we communicate?
Re: Buying Items And Orders From The USA And Ship To Nigeria by naijayankee: 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2012
Contact me at raphtexas@yahoo.com describing what you want.

(1) (Reply)

Data Entry Work - Quick Service Good Pay! / For / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.