Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,753 members, 7,938,303 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM - Education (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM (188500 Views)

DETAILS ON LASPOTECH HND FULLTIME, ND/HND PART-TIME 2016/2017 APPLICATION FORM / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. / Education Section Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 06, 2013
obabila: How is ur health now? Hope u are getting better? Dat ur sister choosed laspotech more preferred.

Yes I'm fine now tx. More preffered yes. I ws in skool on mon, notn ws Goin on, no project supervisor list, timetable, notn like notices. If u r goin to skool, I'd gv u a call to help me check out.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Harziz1: 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
candygosh: Hnd admission list is out. I got this info now from the hnd applicants on my bbm. It was pasted yest fifth.
So ffor those who's been screened should go check it out. Goodluck
I was in school today 2day no list yet joor....hopefully it will be out soon.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Bowale007(m): 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
Gosj01:
1.Admission list for hnd or nd
2.When will it be pasted
3. Why screening for another batch and not together for Hnd

1. for the HND, keep checking ur admission status pending the time they will paste it...
2.The list for the ND is not ready (the admission committee are still working on it). I'll update u guyz on that....

3. The first screening exercise was not attended by many (even with this, crowd dey those scheduled time ooo for the first screening) and what i'll see as the major reason for re-scheduling may be due to the fact that the list got washed away where it was pasted at the DSA office. secondly, they want to give everybody a chance to be interview so as to also argument the numbers of those that has been dropped during the first screening.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Gosj01(m): 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
Bowale007:

1. for the HND, keep checking ur admission status pending the time they will paste it...
2.The list for the ND is not ready (the admission committee are still working on it). I'll update u guyz on that....

3. The first screening exercise was not attended by many (even with this, crowd dey those scheduled time ooo for the first screening) and what i'll see as the major reason for re-scheduling may be due to the fact that the list got washed away where it was pasted at the DSA office. secondly, they want to give everybody a chance to be interview so as to also argument the numbers of those that has been dropped during the first screening.
Ok, thanks. pls remember to keep us posted as event unfold.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
candygosh:

Yes I'm fine now tx. More preffered yes. I ws in skool on mon, notn ws Goin on, no project supervisor list, timetable, notn like notices. If u r goin to skool, I'd gv u a call to help me check out.
Alright,hope u have helped her to submit her documents in form of admission request.?

1 Like

Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Bowale007(m): 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
The prepared FT ND list will be taken to Abuja 2mao for verification.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Ify001: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
Bowale, pls do u no if d evening part time list is out and if it is, ow many list has bin released? And can u help me check ma name?
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Bowale007(m): 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ify001: Bowale, pls do u no if d evening part time list is out and if it is, ow many list has bin released? And can u help me check ma name?

Evening list is out
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Ify001: 12:11am On Nov 07, 2013
Pls, can u help me check ma name on d list?
Name: Ifeoma Obodozie Abosede
course: Science Laboratory Tech
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by holaz4real: 11:30am On Nov 07, 2013
@obabila,ow was ur day my oga at d top,@bowale,ow cn 1 no wether he z in ikorodu surulere or isolo,cos of dat ur post dat u said dae ll be groupd
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Bowale007(m): 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
holaz_4_real: @obabila,ow was ur day my oga at d top,@bowale,ow cn 1 no wether he z in ikorodu surulere or isolo,cos of dat ur post dat u said dae ll be groupd

Don't quote me wrong, Ikorodu campus which happens to be the main campus have: School of Agriculture, Environmental, Engineering,Technology and Mass COmm dept(from School of Mgt and Business Studies), Isolo Campus auz SMBS, Surulere Campus: mized. Fultime prog is runned in Ikorodu and Isolo. The one I said is not grouping, am explaining that it's not everybody that will be given FULTIME admission. Many will be diverted to other ventures of the Polytechnic. For this 2013 admission session, it's more likely Banking and Finance and one other department in SMBS will be moved down to Ikorodu campus. Their auditorium is almost reach completion stage.
ND admission list don reach ABJ ooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by hakeemadeyemi: 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
ND admission list don
reach ABJ ooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
Watin abj mean bowale
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by adesinadam(m): 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
hakeem adeyemi: ND admission list don
reach ABJ ooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
Watin abj mean bowale
Abj means ABUJA....u no code @ all o
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by hakeemadeyemi: 6:14am On Nov 08, 2013
adesina dam:
Abj means ABUJA....u no code @ all o
ok
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Taeewo(m): 7:06am On Nov 08, 2013
Bowale007

Don't quote me wrong, Ikorodu campus which happens to be the main campus have: School of Agriculture, Environmental, Engineering,Technology and Mass COmm dept(from School of Mgt and Business Studies), Isolo Campus auz SMBS, Surulere Campus: mized. Fultime prog is runned in Ikorodu and Isolo. The one I said is not grouping, am explaining that it's not everybody that will be given FULTIME admission. Many will be diverted to other ventures of the Polytechnic. For this 2013 admission session, it's more likely Banking and Finance and one other department in SMBS will be moved down to Ikorodu campus. Their auditorium is almost reach completion stage.
ND admission list don reach ABJ
surulere campus dont mixed full time.it met for only part time program i.e part time day 8am to 3pm 3years program.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by hakeemadeyemi: 7:40am On Nov 08, 2013
obabila n bowale is it 2ru dat cult plenty 4 laspotech nd de force people join
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by BUGS12: 7:41am On Nov 08, 2013
@obabilia the don, bowale etc guys please is ND food tech in ikorodu, and when is school resumin? please i realy need to know, thanx
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Gosj01(m): 8:22am On Nov 08, 2013
i saw this and decide to post it.

Lasposug Vice-president Mayor
"After the board meeting at engineering theatre yesterday (7th Nov).. The school as reach a conclusion to back out of the ASUP strike, which means lecture begin next week monday officially, while admission list are hope to be pasted next week thursday."
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Bowale007(m): 8:33am On Nov 08, 2013
surulere campus dont mixed full time.it met for only part time program i.e part time day 8am to 3pm 3years program.[/quote]

Am taking about department guy, not prograMmes. Surulere campus very close to Onitolo High School is for SPTS (D).

Gosjo1, u're right. The Asup Laspotech chapter back out yst after their congress meeting..... Once the list is back from Abuja, I'll update u guyz....
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Bowale007(m): 8:38am On Nov 08, 2013
BUGS12: @obabilia the don, bowale etc guys please is ND food tech in ikorodu, and when is school resumin? please i realy need to know, thanx

School of Technology is in Ikd. Academic activities don start immediately they call off d strike (Asup Laspotech no strike before self because even when they decided to join, works they go undeground).
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Gosj01(m): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2013
But whats this rumbling underground...i heard 4rm sumone dat d hnd admission list hv being pasted, some said it a lie. can anyone confirn this pls?
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Hyzink(m): 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
Pls ooo... I want to know when Office technology and management (OTM) will be having there part-time studies.... Is it evening or weekend lectures?
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by BUGS12: 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
@Bowale007, Gosj01, thanks guys i am happy to know that food tech is in ikorodu.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by twonizy(m): 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
So by nxt week mak we dy xpect nd list
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by hakeemadeyemi: 6:16am On Nov 09, 2013
list loading........................................favour me o.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by TeeGuitar: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2013
Angeli ton pire oju re da...? So nice to know when the list will be finally released. I pray it will all favour us. Thumbs up guys. More blessing

1 Like

Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Hyzink(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hyzink: Pls ooo... I want to know when Office technology and management (OTM) will be having there part-time studies.... Is it evening or weekend lectures?
abeg....mke una ansa dis post nw.......
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by shalyboy: 8:45am On Nov 11, 2013
Nah wah self ooooo dis waiting don tire me ooo.list neva cum bck frm abj ni or wat.my boss in d rum plz ans me ooo undecided
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Tafamonday(m): 10:20am On Nov 11, 2013
Hope Jonatha wl nt add his own candidate 4rm Abj nw... God ur mercy o
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Codedfamo(m): 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
Se na keke den carry go abuja ni cos even if na motor dey for don cum bk............... Na wa oooooooooooooooooo
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Jmaxbabe(m): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
My nah Legidisbenz oooooooo
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by hakeemadeyemi: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
people are nt smilling bt 4 gosj01 post him say na thusday dem go paste am na

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (111) (Reply)

JAMB/UTME 2012 Result Is Out! / JAMB-UTME 2013 Results Thread / Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.