Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! (3063 Views)

Help! First Bank Is Charging Me Monthly Withdrawal Fee On My Savings Acct!! / Victor Ezenwoko Of Diamond Bank Is Dead (Lagos ED) / First Bank Is The Most Unreliable Bank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! by internetpo(m): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2008
That was actually what a friend of mine; Leo J. told me when I visited him. He sat me down bought I a 50cl bottle of Pepsi and some sweets and “expunged” the details. He even went as far as saying that whenever or wherever I see a Firstinland bank (FIB) Branch I should crossover to the Right if it is on the left or to the left if it is on the right. In essence I should never think of doing business with them.

What surprised me more then was the fact that Leo J. was not a Stockbroker, neither was he a financial expert nor a Customer of the Bank, but a Student and a young businessman who like me always ended up broke and in debt up to the eyeballs half way through every month. And if you think that he is referring to the on going Share offer of the Bank, You are dead wrong. With a 300% share appreciation in just a year, from N3. 00 to a year high of N13.30, a profit after Tax of N2.6 Billion and an Earning/Dividend per share forecast of 185 Kobo and 83Kobo respectively. It’s definitely a good buy. Infact FirstInland bank was voted as one of the Best Stocks of the month in August last year by Stock Watch Magazine. My stockbroker insists I buy.

Leo J. was actually referring to a product of the Bank, one of their e-products called Sapphire Flash Club. Sapphire Flash Club is an e-network of the Bank which allows you to enjoy bonus payments from the Bank by participating in multilevel marketing of its various e-services under the Sapphire Flash Club. You can earn up to N500,000 monthly income, by referring people (downlines) to open a GSM Bank account called FLASHMECASH.

He was actually fuming that the bank wasn’t sincere citing how a friend of his brought in about 60 people into the network and never got a dime (or was it a penny? I never can tell),that it was a slow Slaverish network of some sort and even discouraged me from promoting the Product under my own Network; the [url=http://GSM Moneymaker Club (GSMMC).]GSM Moneymaker Club (GSMMC).[/url] But I threw caution to the wind and joined. Armed with my GSM Moneymaker Club Benefits – previledge of having automatic downlines placed under you, making FREE GSM calls during the day, several Cash rewards, moneymaking biz ideas and so much more – I dived into the Blue. And today I am not only enjoying the convenience and ease of banking with my Phone but I am actually making money from it, enough to afford me a Brand new Car in the next 3 months. Or do you still think FIB is a rip-off. Tell me! I want to hear your story, I’m all ears!
Re: Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! by sleekmike(m): 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2008
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2008
lk
Re: Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! by internetpo(m): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2008
I will my broda I will .if you dont mind. calling me 08052665878 or coming to da office.
Re: Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! by ernal(m): 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2008
Well on my own acocunt,i find first inland bank one of the best bank in terms of online delivery and also a few of their products are superb,i have a flashme account with online access,i buy credits online and have it deliver to any gsm # in the country from the convinence of my room in and outside Nigeria,i also can send flash me cash and have the recipient pick it up from any of their branches,they also have sms service for deposit and withdrawl and they dont charge a dime for that like other so called Big banks do,we know them angry well firstinland bank is a great bank and i have followed their fundamnetals,its a bank that will do well, if you a PO lover, consider their PO. tongue
Re: Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! by DisGuy: 1:19am On Jan 17, 2008
Leo J. was actually referring to a product of the Bank, one of their e-products called Sapphire Flash Club. Sapphire Flash Club is an e-network of the Bank which allows you to enjoy bonus payments from the Bank by participating in multilevel marketing of its various e-services under the Sapphire Flash Club. You can earn up to N500,000 monthly income, by referring people (downlines) to open a GSM Bank account called FLASHMECASH.

what sort of bank does bare-faced MLM especially in this era of nospecto, wealthzone, pennywiseand co, sounds like the management ran out of ideas undecided
Re: Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! by fotodaddy: 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2008
Really messed up bank that dont know what ervice means. Like most other banks in Nigeria, they actually think they are doing you a favour even when you are paying their bills. I HATE Nigerin banks.

I demanded they close our company accounts after the manger of our branch told me that I should appreciate that he came into the banking hall after they kept me waiting for over 1 hour to make a withdrawal.

I reminded him that its his job to attend to clients and that he is not doing me any favours but just working tfor the salary. Complete utter rubish.

When will we start demanding good service. And not just shouting or making noise but actually doing something about it.

You can actually write to EFCC and complain about their conduct. Alot of their MD's dont even know the rubbish done in the branhces. Writing the MD also helps. But you have to do something.

Our current bankers dont mess with our accounts cos they know we DEMAND service. My account officer almost lost his job cos the branch returned a cheque of ours without confirming it with us.
Re: Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! by sophienwa(f): 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2008
why does the content of ur post contradict the topic, i wonder!
Re: Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! by internetpo(m): 11:26am On Jan 18, 2008
dis guy, my guy I dont know-oh but sha i jus take the opportuinty when i see am cheesy. the services of this bank are also good they are credible,
Re: Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! by cutebabe: 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2008
sophienwa:

why does the content of your post contradict the topic, i wonder!

Because peeps will resort to any ploy to advertise money doubling ishighisz.

Shine your eye and observer his signature turn N800 to N500000 = first mugun carries the loot, later muguns cry bwaah.
Re: Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! by teena(f): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2008
Shine your eye and observer his signature turn N800 to N500000 = first mugun carries the loot, later muguns cry bwaah.

[quote][/quote]

WORD!!!
Re: Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! by fotodaddy: 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2008
cutebabe:

@cutebabe
Oh baby!!!! You too sharp again OOO !!! wink
Re: Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! by internetpo(m): 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2008
teena! cute baby, you you and you. i will honestly answer the question. simple i just used d subject to get ur attention, we all do it, even sun newspaper are the expert at this. cheesy.jus to get ur attention. beside its akin to wat my friend really siad.
am my sign is no fraud its true. cheesy
Re: Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! by sophienwa(f): 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2008
cutebabe:

Shine your eye and observer his signature turn N800 to N500000 = first mugun carries the loot, later muguns cry bwaah

actually i meant that statement of the topic contradicting the content to come across in a sarcastic manner:more like saying,'do i look stupid to you'

internetpo:

teena! cute baby, you you and you. i will honestly answer the question. simple i just used d subject to get your attention, we all do it, even sun newspaper are the expert at this. cheesy.jus to get your attention. beside its akin to what my friend really siad.
am my sign is no fraud its true. cheesy

actually that seemed to work the other way round cos instead of catching my interest,all i could think of was 'these people have come again with their wayowayo. angry
Re: Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! by jerrymania(m): 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2008
internetpo:

That was actually what a friend of mine; Leo J. told me when I visited him. He sat me down bought I a 50cl bottle of Pepsi and some sweets and “expunged” the details. He even went as far as saying that whenever or wherever I see a Firstinland bank (FIB) Branch I should crossover to the Right if it is on the left or to the left if it is on the right. In essence I should never think of doing business with them.

What surprised me more then was the fact that Leo J. was not a Stockbroker, neither was he a financial expert nor a Customer of the Bank, but a Student and a young businessman who like me always ended up broke and in debt up to the eyeballs half way through every month. And if you think that he is referring to the on going Share offer of the Bank, You are dead wrong. With a 300% share appreciation in just a year, from N3. 00 to a year high of N13.30, a profit after Tax of N2.6 Billion and an Earning/Dividend per share forecast of 185 Kobo and 83Kobo respectively. It’s definitely a good buy. Infact FirstInland bank was voted as one of the Best Stocks of the month in August last year by Stock Watch Magazine. My stockbroker insists I buy.

He was actually fuming that the bank wasn’t sincere citing how a friend of his brought in about 60 people into the network and never got a dime (or was it a penny? I never can tell),that it was a slow Slaverish network of some sort and even discouraged me from promoting the Product under my own Network; the [url=http://GSM Moneymaker Club (GSMMC).]GSM Moneymaker Club (GSMMC).[/url] But I threw caution to the wind and joined. Armed with my GSM Moneymaker Club Benefits – previledge of having automatic downlines placed under you, making FREE GSM calls during the day, several Cash rewards, moneymaking biz ideas and so much more – I dived into the Blue. And today I am not only enjoying the convenience and ease of banking with my Phone but I am actually making money from it, enough to afford me a Brand new Car in the next 3 months. Or do you still think FIB is a rip-off. Tell me! I want to hear your story, I’m all ears!

a very seductive one there.open headed. good one though
Re: Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! by Emeka72(m): 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2008
actually, First inland bank is where I save and I have even tried opening their flash me cash account and didn't even win anything in the win as you wish promo I even joined the sapphire club only to discover that they are thieves and will be deducting N500 from you every month and paying you only N50 for introducing people; and now how many people will you now introduce before you can get good money; that's why I stopped it but for their other banking services I like it but I dislike their sapphire idea
Re: Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! by Emeka72(m): 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2008
and please tell me in case I want to join back, will I have to look for another introducer
Re: Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! by nellycobs: 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2008
I have been banking with First Atlantic bank before they merged and still does not have anything agaist them.

U may have to try wonder banks for the kind of return u are expecting.
Re: Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! by Emeka72(m): 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2008
I too have been banking with First Atlantic before they merged and don't Have any thing against them I only dislike their sapphire Idea
Re: Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! by internetpo(m): 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2008
emeka 7 u dont have to but there may be a problem or rather challenge,
Re: Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! by webpro(m): 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2008
Whats going on here
Re: Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! by ola4u: 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2008
First Inland Bank is very useless Bank. The Saphire Club is means of sapping innocent guys of their thousands. They make the Saphire form scarce and frustrate you from getting your downlines.

I have been a victim of this. So beware.
Re: Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! by internetpo(m): 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2008
I have been a victim of this. So beware
[/quote]
quote author=ola4u link=topic=105573.msg1902579#msg1902579 date=1201698863]
First Inland Bank is very useless Bank. The Saphire Club is means of sapping innocent guys of their thousands. They make the Saphire form scarce and frustrate you from getting your downlines.

I have been a victim of this. So beware.

[quote]
HMN! undecided. undecidedOla4u Should i ask u to start explaining how you went about it here or what?
I under stand they dont allow explanation of MLM networks work in nairaland at at all [
Re: Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! by odedele: 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2008
firstinland has the same culture wit GT.there services are superb.i av been bankin witth them since 2004.wit no cos 2 complin.while other bank are busy brandin themselve frm outside {buildings}firstinland is invove in inward{staff}branding there by deliverin value drivin banking to its customers.
Re: Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! by Kennee(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2008
Most o' d replies here are out of point,
Wat we wanno hear is either the thing is SCAM or not, so, IS IT SCAM OR NOT?  Yes or No

Re: Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! by internetpo(m): 5:11pm On May 26, 2008
@ odedele wat abt their GSM bank a/c, their FLASHMECASH/Sapphire flash Club. wat do o u think of it? and of course of ours www.GSMmoneymakerclub.com

@ kenne, its up to you to say. ur oped matters. wat are u tryin to achieve with dat pix?
Re: Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! by fadvee(m): 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2008
Some one should confirm if the program is real or not! enough of this unrelated discussions.
Re: Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! by Holyrule(m): 3:47am On Sep 20, 2008
I registered for this firstinland shit. It took them one month to send me my account pin.
I only sold 2 out of my 10 forms. (which means,50+50=100) but not long after that,these people sent me a message that my account has been credited wit 500. I for use am buy credit but i forgot to cram my pin,cuz i actually formatted my phone,n lost all messages except my contact that i wrote down. Someone help me do d arithmetics. I sold out only 2 forms and got 500 instead of 100. Not a while ago i met with my up-liner(sponsor) n asked her if she's received any message as mine,she said NOT AT ALL. This is someone that has sold out 9 forms out of 10. What is really happening. I couldn't help but laugh.(after all,it's just #500)
that bank is a mess. Give me a break man. grin
Re: Alert! Firstinland Bank Is A Rip-off! by internetpo(m): 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2009
brother its true and for real.
u see many poeple , esp in Nigeria dont understand what network marketing is. If you do you'll love it. true. Even banks, Telecom comapnies and big fortune 5900 companies, comapnies quoyted in Stock exchange are not venturing into it.
Robert kiyosaki (if u dont know who he is then you are not [s]finacially intelligent[)/s]Once said "NM is an industry / wealth you can pass on to your kids"

First inland bank's Network marketing, ie the sapphire may not be the best but its real and working. walk into any ofd the branches and see

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Decieved By A Radio Or Tv Advert? / Business Tour To Nigeria. Season One Nov 2015 / West Africa Nov 2016. / Top 10 Network Marketing Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.