Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,429 members, 7,937,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience (14759 Views)

President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau / See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] / Ebola Fever Hits Aso Rock! See Patience Jonathan’s Ebola Greeting Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 23, 2012
musKeeto: I hope he returns with her body in a casket
shocked Nw dat's so bad & wicked of you...No matter hw bad or worst a person is,u are not 2 wish him/her dead. It's not fairsad
Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2012
Get well soon Mrs Jonah...atleast,we miss ur hilarious gbaguans..dat alone is something 4 d country. But come 2 think of itundecided is her condition dat critical It's almost a month nw

1 Like

Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by BENZINA(m): 10:57am On Sep 23, 2012
GEJ jets-off to see Patience(Wife).And so,what is wrong for a man to see his sick wife? And as a President,GEJ is previlegde to use the "jets" available as he wants.GEJ action is not different from that of our past leaders.
Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 23, 2012
slimyem: Madam ITK,that's how she chooses to write and peeps who understand her do!
If YOU don't understand her,why not just move on to the next post?
na today you know say ITKs full nairaland? Babe me I no dey exchange word with my fellow woman o! U berra back off!
Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by BENZINA(m): 11:01am On Sep 23, 2012
Honestly, you are not human-MOSQUITOOOO.
Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by uncleu(m): 11:01am On Sep 23, 2012
Yes, just like your father will return with your mom's body in casket. I hope that makes you happy. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by Babaken(m): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2012
obailala:
The moment GEJ took the oath to be president, that's the moment he lost his right to privacy. As a president of a supposedly democratic nation, he becomes a commodity of the general public. The nation has the right to know the whereabouts and wellbeing of its president. That's how it works in sane societies. Although we know we don't have a sane society but at least we deserve a bit of sanity.
. Even how many times he make love with his wife in a week everybody suppose to no that one too.
Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by Lakayana: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2012
When you point just one finger to your enemy the rest are pointing right back at you. So do you wish to get 4times of that your prayer? Please we should be very careful the way we open our mouths and allow filth out.
Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by slimyem: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2012
berem: na today you know say ITKs full nairaland? Babe me I no dey exchange word with my fellow woman o! U berra back off!
I'm not on to you so i aint backing off no where!
This aint about exchanging words.you nor reach sef!!
I choose to address/respond to whoever i please!!
You jumped onto some's post unnecessarily just because YOU were too slow to understand and i chose to correct your defect!!
Accept that or screw yourself!!
Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by warrior01: 11:53am On Sep 23, 2012
Chegunn:
My friend, this shows how ignorant you are. So you don't know the president and his wife are public figures hence NO private life.
Are you for real that the president doesn't have a right to his privacy any longer? Can you pinpoint anywhere in the constitution that says privacy of the president should not be respected? Oya, tell me how many times does Obama sleep with his wife every week? Pls I need a direct answer now

1 Like

Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by celiono(f): 11:57am On Sep 23, 2012
Guys guys guys!..ridiculing the first lady is one thing,wishing her dead is inhuman! When did we begin to lose our sensibility as a people.We wish the first lady speedy recovery.
Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2012
slimyem: I'm not on to you so i aint backing off no where!
This aint about exchanging words.you nor reach sef!!
I choose to address/respond to whoever i please!!
You jumped onto some's post unnecessarily just because YOU were too slow to understand and i chose to correct your defect!!
Accept that or screw yourself!!
SMH!
Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by KINGwax(m): 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2012
Bring her copse for us please

1 Like

Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by FrankC3: 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2012
The best proof of wisdom in town today is to disrespect everything the country should hold dear. Insult the president and his family and you are a 'progressive.' Demean the country of your birth and you are an 'intelligentia'. Even better, wish any member or even ALL first family death and you are a super star. Opine wildly that the Federal Government is the 'enemy' and you are automatically a hero. What a pathetic low people have decended!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by tpapi: 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2012
dont b surprised wen gej n patience agrees 2 sponsor ur funeral

1 Like

Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by Cupidkc(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2012
Just curious with the way Saharareporters get their info...it might sound false,but later it wil turn out to be true.
Hmmm!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by Wsdm: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2012
If she is sick i wish her quick recovery. But the presidency said she is just resting. Will you pray for someone that has not asked for your prayers rather than pray for the poor nature of our collective life. I pray to God to clear the water presently in Lokoja that holds travellers hostage and have added another hardships to the already colonized masses and He should save us from all the calamities that have ravaged this GREAT Nation.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by Mowire: 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2012
(Just in case this story turns out true)
There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with a HUSBAND going off busy schedule to see his sick WIFE in the hospital. & there is absolutely no reason why Mr. President should make it a secret affair
Now he's given any intelligent critic another reason to affirm that he's not prudent et al.

& wishing Mrs Jonathan dead is very wicked thing indeed!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by expertman(m): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2012
I Wish Her Fast Recovery.
Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by mrrock: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2012
The question is; Who is GEJ fukcing all this while that Ms. Patience was hospitalized?. Certainly he must be fukcing another lady out there not a ghost.
Ms. Dezieani?. Just asking.
Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2012
mkmyers45: Why cant see be treated in Nigeria?

Because your english has mal-treated nairaland.
Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2012
okpara ugo:

Because your english has mal-treated nairaland.
grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2012
Sahara reporters of lies! Our sources reveal! The sources authoritatively stated! An anonymous tip informed us! Sahara Reporters of New York Siri. I wanna -gonna people. Una no get work outside reporting evil of your own motherland in another man's country ? Nnah na wa o
Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by surveyProf(m): 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2012
We wish the first lady a speedy recovery!
Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2012
Saharumour again. una no dey tire?

Whats wrong with him going to see his wife in the hospital? Dont you guys visit your loved ones in the hospital
Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by elder042(m): 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2012
Yomieluv: The president is going to ask her where she kept all the stolen money,and other valuables before her health issue becomes"story that touches the heart".
brother U wicked oh.
Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2012
mrrock: The question is; Who is GEJ fukcing all this while that Ms. Patience was hospitalized?. Certainly he must be fukcing another lady out there not a ghost.

So what the fhuck is ur concern with who he is fucking? Are you jealousing him cause you cant Bleep dieziani even in ur next life?

Do you even have proof to prove what you claimed? bad belle people

1 Like

Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2012
KINGwax: Bring her copse for us please

na u kill am
Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by packman: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2012

[size=20pt]LOL HAHAHAHAHA CANT STOP LAFFING GUY NA SO U HATE AM REACH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA........[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by tpapi: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2012
mrrock: The question is; Who is GEJ fukcing all this while that Ms. Patience was hospitalized?. Certainly he must be fukcing another lady out there not a ghost.
i hearsay gej dey b ang ur mama
Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by waters2012: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2012
u're a bloody applicant and you're wishing your president's wife death. God forgive you. Don't be decieved by the supposed anonymity of NL.
Re: GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience by suredailymoney: 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2012
HOW HEARTLESS HUMAN BEING COULD BE, WHAT WILL IT PROFIT TO YOU IF SHE DIES TODAY, YOU'LL BE COME THE FIRST LADY OR YOU WILL NOT DIE FOREVER, GOD FORGIVE YOU
Callotti: [size=20pt]WE LOVE DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN!!!![/size]

[size=20pt]WE LOVE DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN!!!![/size]

[size=20pt]WE LOVE DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN!!!![/size]

*who wan quench. . .make im go take her place for underworld sharp-sharp* If na ASSS-IWAJU wife now, we nor go hia world. Awon Olossssssssssshi* cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Korea Invitations For Nigerians Withdrawn On Ebola Fears / A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE / Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.