Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,028 members, 7,949,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

How To Wear Perfumes - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Wear Perfumes (1056 Views)

Is It Bad To Wear Mens Sandals To Job Interview? They Laughed At Me [pics] / Women In Paris Are Allowed To Wear Trousers / What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Wear Perfumes by vikiviko(m): 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2008
HOW do you wear perfume to get the most from it. Where do you apply perfumes? Experts say you should dab or sprits it at pulse points such as the bends of elbows, behind the ears, base of the throat, bossom, inside wrists, back of knees, palms and ankles.

You can also sprits perfume on accessories such as gloves, wallets and purses, to intensify personal impact.
Re: How To Wear Perfumes by wiseone007: 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2008
nairalandmagazine.co.nr sorry to break in but one thing you have to know is that not every body likes perfumes. I personally wouldn't like a lady around me to be soaked in it that even her hand bag and shoes would smell of it embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Your Worst Dress Sense / How To Promote Your Fashion Biz. / Things To Consider When Buying Shoes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.