Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

Luv @ First Sight - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Luv @ First Sight (1676 Views)

What Make U Dislike A Guy Or Girl At First Sight / In Luv With My Husband's Sister / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luv @ First Sight by abiL(f): 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2012
shymexx:

You're tool liberal - that's so unnigerian?

Just because I've kissed some girls don't mean I'm too liberal. It was a kiss, not full on snogging. && just because I'm not preaching against lesbianism or being bi don't mean I'm too liberal.. It's just not my place to judge. A girl/boy can do whoever they chose to do, as long as it doesn't affect my life.

I'm Nigerian, but I'm not govern by Nigeria-nism

1 Like

Re: Luv @ First Sight by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2012
abiL:
Just because I've kissed some girls don't mean I'm too liberal. It was a kiss, not full on snogging. && just because I'm not preaching against lesbianism or being bi don't mean I'm too liberal.. It's just not my place to judge. A girl/boy can do whoever they chose to do, as long as it doesn't affect my life.

I'm Nigerian, but I'm not govern by Nigeria-nism

Nah, it wasn't even about kissing other chics. It was the way you said you like some dyck pounding lol... That's some ish you should be sending to me in private msgs... grin

We're a conservative people from a conservative culture...

Hmmm... But there's nothing bad in getting pounded ar.se up, face down, though... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Luv @ First Sight by abiL(f): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2012
shymexx:

Nah, it wasn't even about kissing other chics. It was the way you said you like some dyck pounding lol... That's some ish you should be sending to me in private msgs... grin

We're a conservative people from a conservative culture...

Hmmm... But there's nothing bad in getting pounded ar.se up, face down, though... undecided undecided

Hmmm no comment oh
Re: Luv @ First Sight by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2012
abiL:

Hmmm no comment oh

I'm not judging you, though... It's a free world...

But can you twerk that batty?
Re: Luv @ First Sight by abiL(f): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2012
shymexx:

I'm not judging you, though... It's a free world...

But can you twerk that batty?

I'm restraining myself not to unleash on you. Therefore, my previous post of "no comment" still applies Mr not-so-SHYmexx
Re: Luv @ First Sight by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2012
abiL:

I'm restraining myself not to unleash on you. Therefore, my previous post of "no comment" still applies Mr not-so-SHYmexx

Hmmm... Check my profile and tell me what the picture on there is saying to you... undecided undecided
Re: Luv @ First Sight by abiL(f): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2012
shymexx:

Hmmm... Check my profile and tell me what the picture on there is saying to you... undecided undecided

How is your newly found transsexual life treating you? Nice Afro by the way
Re: Luv @ First Sight by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2012
abiL:

How is your newly found transsexual life treating you? Nice Afro by the way

Transsexual? Hell NO

Just celebrating strong black women with natural looks... grin

What's the thing pointing from the top saying to you? - it looks proper African innit?
Re: Luv @ First Sight by abiL(f): 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2012
shymexx:

Transsexual? Hell NO

Just celebrating strong black women with natural looks... grin

What's the thing pointing from the top saying to you? - it looks proper African innit?

What thing?
Re: Luv @ First Sight by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2012
abiL:

What thing?

That thing showing from the top.. undecided undecided
Re: Luv @ First Sight by abiL(f): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2012
shymexx:

That thing showing from the top.. undecided undecided

Her Afro? ..it looks nice wink
Re: Luv @ First Sight by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2012
abiL:

Her Afro? ..it looks nice wink

Hmmmm... Don't corrupt my mind!! undecided undecided
Re: Luv @ First Sight by abiL(f): 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2012
shymexx:

Hmmmm... Don't corrupt my mind!! undecided undecided

You have a mind?.... Interesting tongue
Re: Luv @ First Sight by slimyem: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2012
Can the mods move this thread to sexuality section already since it seems like that's what its about?
Re: Luv @ First Sight by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2012
abiL:

You have a mind?.... Interesting tongue

I'm mindful of everything... Too African to be liberal..

Follow my lead and you'll never do no wrong.. undecided undecided
Re: Luv @ First Sight by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2012
slimyem: Can the mods move this thread to sexuality section already since it seems like that's what its about?

What's wrong with you? - didn't you brag about looking like the strong black woman on my profile a couple of months ago?

There's nothing se.xual on this thread for the mod to move it to the sexuality section.. undecided
Re: Luv @ First Sight by slimyem: 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2012
shymexx:

What's wrong with you? - didn't you brag about looking like the strong black woman on my profile a couple of months ago?

There's nothing se.xual on this thread for the mod to move it to the sexuality section.. undecided
Brag?
Seriously?
You keep repeating this same thing over and over again...
I probably made a statement which wasn't even pointing many months ago and you call it brag?
To who?
For what?
Mtcheeeew...
This thread belongs to the sexuality section still all thanks to you and two other posters!!!
Re: Luv @ First Sight by digitalgeorgy(m): 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2012
candieangel12: my current partner: her charm, she new the right thing 2 say at the right time
if i undrstnd dis ur comment, u dey try to tell us say u b lesbain abe??
Re: Luv @ First Sight by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2012
slimyem: Brag?
Seriously?
You keep repeating this same thing over and over again...
I probably made a statement which wasn't even pointing many months ago and you call it brag?
To who?
For what?
Mtcheeeew...
This thread belongs to the sexuality section still all thanks to you and two other posters!!!

Go go bed, slimyem.. undecided undecided
Re: Luv @ First Sight by candieangel12(f): 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2012
digitalgeorgy:
if i undrstnd dis ur comment, u dey try to tell us say u b lesbain abe??

For the last time I am not a lesbian! I am BiSexual
Re: Luv @ First Sight by KateSpade(f): 4:58am On Sep 27, 2012
He made me laugh on a day when I was being cold. I don't believe in love and first sight but that's what first attracted me to him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 Categories Of Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat / Best Way To Know If Your Lover, Husband,wife Is Cheating On You / Letter To My X Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.