Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,870 members, 7,886,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:30 AM

In Search On Skills - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Search On Skills (660 Views)

Google To Promote Secure Websites (HTTPS) In Search Results / Do You Know You Can Use An Image To Describe Your Search On Google / Placing Google Search on my web page. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Search On Skills by naijayankee: 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2012
Hello my fellow Naija people, I've seen all your good work, display of skills, talent etc. I'm a Naija born naturalized USA citizen. I will be graduating in May 2013 with my degree in Information Programming. I'm a member of several cyber clubs and want to start up mine with my fellow Naija people. Technology is where the money is and the future aswell as we know.
I'm in search of skillful guys from Naija so that we can form the club and come up with something America will know. If you got skills and interested, please come honest and clean cos we know ourselves and let nobody have any intention of fooling the other.
Every great business ideals will be appreciated as we start conversating and we want to work together as a team.
You must be good in programming, website design, marketing or any other skills that will benefit the club.
My name is Ralph and add me on yahoo messenger or shoot me an email.
raphtexas@yahoo.com

Thanks Guys.

(1) (Reply)

A New Website For An Interior Decoration Company (review Needed) / A Shocking Revelation On How To Make 80k Weekly On Facebook / How To To Free Backlink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.