Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,532 members, 7,888,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku (12555 Views)

N10million Bribery Scam: Presidency In Dilema Over CCT Chair / Presidency In Dilemma Over Four Gov's Secret Alliance With APC. / Realistic Options For Opposition Presidency In 2015? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by Akpan107(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2012
tpapi: apart from bombin,wat else can they do
Nothing else! Though sometime, apart from bombing they also shoot.
Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by lacasa: 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2012
PointB:

Well certainly not a Northerner in Atiku's mould. I can perhaps consider mature and experience folks like David Mark, after we have considered better options like Rochas, Chime, Ngige, and GEJ. Sensible Nigerians can't imagine thumb-printing for Atiku.

Go n look 4d definition of "sensible" cos obviously u dnt knw d examples ϯo associate the word with
Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by Alonga: 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2012
Na u we want oo na u we want ole atiku na u we want.Atiku for community chairman,Atiku for family secretary Atikuoooo for for American university in Nigeria prisident.
Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by drlaykay(m): 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2012
O boy see whinning.Atiku fit whine gan o
Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by Spoils(m): 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
excondido:

and u think northerners will fold their arms abi?

Forget that thing nobody get the monopoly of violence,if u say ur house far another person house the back of your own,WE GO KILL OURSELVE'S.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by OmoTier1(m): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2012
Now that Atiku has announced His ambition, I really hope GEJ would not sell Niger Delta to buy all the PDP votes this time around In my own opinion, any body that still consider a PDP led government with it current arrow heads as worthy of ruling Nigeria, then that person enjoys poverty!
Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by mediainspired: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
But why do Nigerian politicians not check their popularity rating b4 deciding to run 4public office? Except 4his errand boys in his PDM &other politicians wit rotten consciences in PDP, Atiku is about d most unpopular public figure among Nigerians 2day. Even if d US Electoral Commission conducts d election, Atiku cannot score 10% in a free &fair electn. Why does he even want 2b president? Cos he has d solutions? No, he feels it is his birthright! Anyway, it is his right, but it is God dat appoints &d ppl dat votes.
Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by odehaj: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2012
Atiku ole! Atiku ole! Atiku Boko haram!Atiku ole ole ole!!Boko haram sponsor.Nothing for you!
Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by Hadone(m): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2012
[size=18pt]He will die contesting elections[/size]
Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by Lakayana: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
mrperfect: What we want is best for the country.
Thank God you have said it all. We want what is best for the country. He is the worst thing this country ever produced. To the rubbish bin Atiku.
Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by otokx(m): 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2012
so he still has money to throw away?
Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by tonymariao(m): 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2012
Mstcheeeew...
Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
Nothing stops any Nigerian from picking up the form and contesting.......Its not about who runs, its about who votes for he who runs. GEJ has not yet finished the good job.
Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by size38: 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2012
Even me too honourable size 38. I will contest for the office of the president come 2015.
Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by Heeyhun(f): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
All this old people sef, una never try? U kip telling us we are the leaders of tommorrow, shey the 2morrow neva knack ni...atiku abeg park well jor
Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by iykemyke: 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2012
sir i have waited for this statement. U have my blessing and all right thinking nigerians. This is time for someone who has a midas torch to rule this country. We ur footsoldiers are ready to hit town to woo those who dont know there left from there right. Thanks sir once again atleast there is hope for all nigerians once again.
Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by iaindabawa(m): 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2012
atiku is certainly the man to beat in 2015.
He has the exprience,the connection and the platform to make nigeria great.
Corrupt-yes,but in nigerian elites who is not?
Smart-yes
so mr.atiku you certainly has my vote.
Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by HVILLE: 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2012
haba atiku fear god now,u never chop finish or u forget something for aso rock,god dey oooo
Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by greatgod2012(f): 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
contest now, are u not d owner of d money u are wasting? Mtchewwwwwww
Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by muktarmtt(m): 11:45pm On Sep 24, 2012
berem: Atiku you again? Continue dreaming of being a nigerian president! As far as I am concerned no northerner will smell aso rock till further notice! I urge you to retire from politics and take care of your family.stop planning a fruitless journey!
Nd hw d u plan dat u funk ass we Nigeria we make nigeria I didn't see any way of stoping us frm aso rock is abt election nd we out number u mumu so hw d u plan 2 stop northerners u jst cnt dude
Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by oniwo(m): 1:35am On Sep 25, 2012
Chubhie: In 1887 Alexander Tyler, a Scottish history professor at the University of Edinburgh,had this to say about the fall of the Athenian Republic some 2,000 years prior: “A democracy is always temporary in nature.It simply cannot exist as permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse over loose fiscal policy, (which is) always followed by a dictatorship.” Atiku can pull it off if he can bid the hightest to either the cabal or the masses. Thats the beauty of democracy.
Thank u Historian
Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by coolzeal(m): 1:46am On Sep 25, 2012
I am tired of seeing this guys coming out for presidency and other governmental post as well, I want to see new faces with
the quality of a good leader, morality and who want to build our country to another level of development.
Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by methodman(m): 4:32am On Sep 25, 2012
dangerzone: And i will vote for you come 2015 baby atiku kiss
Bortu y?
Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by dtemidare: 5:29am On Sep 25, 2012
He wants to come and mess up the power sector. He wants that sector to perpetually die because he is the co owner of mikano generators. How do you people expect this man to move the country to the promise land or is he coming to loot the remaining treasury or does he want to get afk at his Boss (OBJ). Nigerians should only vote persons with reputable pedigree not persons that are questionable. Nigerians should learn form their past and broker a way for all of us to the ptmise land. When will looting stop ?Nigerians wake up oh!!!! Come 2015, Nigerians should reject any candidate it doesn't want period.
Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by jamace(m): 5:52am On Sep 25, 2012
Well, it is one thing to contest and another thing to win. Let him come. We shall see.
Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by floridam(m): 7:02am On Sep 25, 2012
I'm afraid Atiku will lose out again.
Why is he wasting his time.
Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 25, 2012
Guess Ibori, will also want to contest and win from prison.

He can easily argue that he was not convicted by a Nigerian court of Law.

Thus, everybody is eligible.

I Love my country, everthing and anything is possible.
Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by inquisitiv: 7:35am On Sep 25, 2012
I don't like this Atiku of a guy and will never vote for him but seriously his persistence and determination to be president will come to pass one day. This resilience is the stuff winners are made of. And most times such dogged determination pays off.
Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by ydtaurus5: 7:37am On Sep 25, 2012
he can contest as many times as possible,it is now left for nigerians to vote for the right person.seriously not a vote from me!
Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by ydtaurus5: 7:44am On Sep 25, 2012
fresh brains wt young minds cant handle politics in nigeria,cos its a dirty one.GEJ is performing below expectation,new wines in old skins.which way forward!
Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by redsun(m): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2012
If nigeria was a country,atiku would have long being locked up for keeping to his promise of making nigeria totally ungovernable if he was selected at the last election.

He is a cheap fanatical gangster in the ranks of the talibans.He probably wants to pull the north aside,so that he can run a taliban style gangter state there.His type is absolutely for the vultures,not fit among rational humans.
Re: I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku by Lafexs: 8:05am On Sep 25, 2012
[left][/left]atiku don't disturb urself d cap does nt fit u.give d cap 2 whom its fit.atiku don't disturb urself d cap does nt fit u.give d cap 2 whom its fit.atiku don't disturb urself d cap does nt fit u.give d cap 2 whom its fit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Passes Motion To Extend Rail Rracks to Lekki FTZ, Dangote Refinery / President Buhari Joins Ramadan Tafsir, Prays For Peace And Justice / Isese Day: Adeleke Declares Monday Public Holiday In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.