Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,294 members, 7,894,246 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Obasanjo Slept With His First Son's Wife! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obasanjo Slept With His First Son's Wife! (3089 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife / Wizkid’s Handsome First Son Boluwatife Looks Sharp In New Photos / The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Slept With His First Son's Wife! by cgift(m): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2008
Have you heard? Can it be true? Is this how depraved the human flesh is? God help us!

http://www.saharareporters.com/www/news/detail/?id=494
cry cry cry
Re: Obasanjo Slept With His First Son's Wife! by tosinadeda: 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2008
so freaking wut
they said he slept with her not he raped her so
Re: Obasanjo Slept With His First Son's Wife! by playmate(f): 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2008
oh read in d papers dat d lady was too ambitious nd greedy nd since she wnted 2 eat out of d national cake,obj gave her a taste of d baker.anyways his son prepared a 50 paragragh affidavit(2 show he is damn serious) nd he wnts 2 dis-solve his marriage,run dna tests on his children.i cnt wait 2 no d results. wink
Re: Obasanjo Slept With His First Son's Wife! by tilewill(m): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2008
na wa o, kinda confused. so, na so the guy
dey run life after leaving the office? real sad.
anyway, make im carry on oh, baba olomi'ye!
Re: Obasanjo Slept With His First Son's Wife! by heronija: 1:11am On Jan 16, 2008
Does Gbenga need the court to authorize the DNA tests. Why hasn't he performed the tests on his children all these years if he actually doubted their paternity. Abeg, let's take whatever affidavit that guy swore to with a pinch of salt. This is the immediate past President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that we are talking about - it is too damning to be true. Wait and see how events unfold in the coming days, i won't be surprised if Gbenga eats his words, it won't be the first time, he has never looked like a serious person. I really don't see OBJ or Alex O joining issues with Gbenga but the truth will come out very soon,
Re: Obasanjo Slept With His First Son's Wife! by Chukacarlo(m): 10:05am On Jan 17, 2008
I dont really know why they dont want to leave Obasanjo alone.Anybody who have never commited such act let him or her throw the first stone.
Re: Obasanjo Slept With His First Son's Wife! by babsod: 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2008
Oba ole that can kill his wife for pawer,he can also sleep wit his first son wife to get another power . it's new to me. please let talk of something else,  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Obasanjo Slept With His First Son's Wife! by fakande(m): 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2008
heronija:

Does Gbenga need the court to authorize the DNA tests. Why hasn't he performed the tests on his children all these years if he actually doubted their paternity. Abeg, let's take whatever affidavit that guy swore to with a pinch of salt. This is the immediate past President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that we are talking about - it is too damning to be true.[color=#990000][/color] Wait and see how events unfold in the coming days, i won't be surprised if Gbenga eats his words, it won't be the first time, he has never looked like a serious person. I really don't see OBJ or Alex O joining issues with Gbenga but the truth will come out very soon,

Yeah, just as damning as everyone thot when Bill Clinton was accused of receiving BJs from Lewinsky and he kept lying to the whole world about it until events proved otherwise. Abeg i don't put anything beyond anyone, least of al OBJ alias Baba konigba.
Re: Obasanjo Slept With His First Son's Wife! by sophienwa(f): 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2008
Chukacarlo:

I don't really know why they don't want to leave Obasanjo alone.Anybody who have never commited such act let him or her throw the first stone.

u are joking right!u make it seem like it is not a big deal;anyway i better cast my own stone because i have never committed such an abominable act and will never,thank u!
Re: Obasanjo Slept With His First Son's Wife! by tosinadeda: 12:53am On Jan 18, 2008
but really who gives a Bleep
Re: Obasanjo Slept With His First Son's Wife! by Uzzyan: 1:53am On Jan 18, 2008
Whose fault
Re: Obasanjo Slept With His First Son's Wife! by tosinadeda: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2008
na dem wahala be dat jare, y the son go marry bitch in the first place
Re: Obasanjo Slept With His First Son's Wife! by darmys(f): 10:49am On Jan 18, 2008
this is so so bad sad
Re: Obasanjo Slept With His First Son's Wife! by Memunah(f): 8:13am On Jan 21, 2008
This is really serious!!!Gbenga Obasanjo is really opening his can of worms.cant wait to see where all this stuff will end.
Re: Obasanjo Slept With His First Son's Wife! by flonzy24(f): 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2008
Na wah for this former president oh!!!
Re: Obasanjo Slept With His First Son's Wife! by uchetobi(f): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2008
can Baba still get it up? shocked well wateva, cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson, Aaliyah, James Brown, Left-eye, Static Major All Died On 25th / Trey Songz Dedication / Interior Pics Of Tunde & Wunmi Obe's N500m Mansion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.