Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,079 members, 7,880,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:01 PM

Start a money spinning Blog Today. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Start a money spinning Blog Today. (943 Views)

Blog - 4 Fast Ways To Make Money Fast From Your Blog's Today / 20 *red Hot Money Spinning Business* That Can Make You A Millionaire By December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start a money spinning Blog Today. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
[size=14pt]THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN DO THIS IS BY BECOMING A NICHE BLOGGING PRO![/size]

The niche blogging pro is a total and complete package to kick start your blogging career.

Who is it for ?

*Full time professionals who would like to market their skills and sell services online.
*Young school leavers who want to become productive and earn some extra income.
*Stay at home mums and homemakers who want to start a business.

What do you get with this package?

*About 1,001 unique niche your can choose to jump start your
successful blogging career.

*Over 100 premium blogger templates with free installation and design.
Tested and proven cash system to boost your blogger income.

*Free power tools, no credit cards needed, no payments, no subscriptions.

*Live mentor ship and technical assistance with access to leading
bloggers both locally and internationally for the first 20 subscribers.

Why Should i Blog to succeed ?

*No Capital is required to start a professional blogging career.

*No don’t need a shop or office to start as long as you have a

bed to lay your head.

*You don’t have to be a computer genius. Minimum computer skills are required to succeed as a pro blogger.

How much does it cost ?

It costs absolutely nothing to become a Niche blogging pro. All you have to do is hit the CONTACT button and fill our form in three minutes.

No payments required to start.

How do I begin?

If you have filled the contact form, you will then register your account at blogger or sign in if you already have one, then go to settings and add my blogger email:- gidilinks@yahoo.com to invite me as author.
I will then be able to customize your blog to suit your chosen niche from several templates we have.

What do i gain?

*Among other things, you will also learn how to create a market Niche for your blog.
*Use Google Adsense effectively on you blog.
*Make money from paid Advertising withing your market and product niche.
*Create an effective opt in newsletter.
*Create exclusive information product

To take part, just signify your interest on this thread and i will post my contact details here for the first 10 people only so space is limited.

1 Like

Re: Start a money spinning Blog Today. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
Also see how Linda Ikeji Makes Millions blogging. https://www.nairaland.com/903691/how-linda-ikeji-makes-millions

Re: Start a money spinning Blog Today. by bratan(m): 12:00am On Sep 28, 2012
tell me more about the blog start!
Re: Start a money spinning Blog Today. by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 28, 2012
The first step you have to take is to register a free blog on BLOGGER or WORDPRESS.
Blogger will host your blog for free on its sub domain while WORDPRESS will host you for free on it's own domain.
Make sure the name you choose perfectly describes what your blog is all about.
Re: Start a money spinning Blog Today. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2012
This is a very slow way, i can teach you how to make $1000/hr from the very first day u start this business i wanna introduce to you, if u are interested email me at martins.osodi@gmail.com or call 08034265644 let me teach u if u are in Lagos
Re: Start a money spinning Blog Today. by hottprince: 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2012
mosodi: This is a very slow way, i can teach you how to make $1000/hr from the very first day u start this business i wanna introduce to you, if u are interested email me at martins.osodi@gmail.com or call 08034265644 let me teach u if u are in Lagos

is evrytin free?
Re: Start a money spinning Blog Today. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2012
hottprince:

is evrytin free?
Better you do away with the get rich quick syndrome if you don't want to be hit hard by scammers.

(1) (Reply)

Let Professionals Handle All Your Printing Jobs Anywhere In Nigeria / Specialty Cupcakes In Abuja.....08099385773 / For Automotive Repair Machines(diagonizing Tools And Garrage Equipment) Check In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.