Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,001 members, 7,919,196 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:53 PM

Is Air Nigeria Really Refunding Disappointed Customers? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Air Nigeria Really Refunding Disappointed Customers? (560 Views)

How Much Is Air Ticket To Liberia And Sierra Leone? / How Much Is Air Ticket From Nigeria To Dublin Or UK? / Do Nigeria Really Miss The People Who Chose To Travel And Live Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Air Nigeria Really Refunding Disappointed Customers? by iheanyi1: 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2012
Has anyone heard of refund made to any of the Air Nigeria customers who could not be air lifted by the airline because of the abrupt suspension of operation? I for one I am yet to see any. Reports from Abuja indicate that those who visited their office their were not attended to but were referred to their office in Lagos. In Lagos, no official is willing to attend to anybody. It is like adding salt to injury. The affected passengers could not take the flight with attendant disruption of their plans, yet they are being denied refund of their money.

If anyone knows any customer who has succeeded in getting refund please share with us how?

(1) (Reply)

Passengers To Raise N50bn To Compensate Crash Victims’ Relatives / What You Must Know About Trips To Mallaysia / Please Advice Me On Italy Visa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.